- 1 Famous Inspiring Quotes
- 2 Great Positive Quotes
- 3 Motivational Life Quotes
- 4 Helpful Quotes
The modern world is overwhelmed with the motivational books and inspirational sayings. To be honest, the majority of these things are overhyped, senseless, and represent just the repetition of something that was said decades ago. However, among these tons of the motivational garbage, there are some really impressive and unique quotes, that are said by famous and influential people, whose experience is undeniable.
On this page, we present you some examples of important and necessary phrases that you may need to hear right now.
Famous Inspiring Quotes
- “Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.” (Bradley Whitford)
- “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” (Florence Nightingale)
- “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” (Michael Jordan)
Good Inspirational Quotes
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
- “In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.” (Nikos Kazantzakis)
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” (Confucius)
Short Inspirational Message
- “Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.” (Kevin Kruse)
- “We become what we think about.” (Earl Nightingale)
- “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.” (Charles Swindoll)
- “Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best.” (St. Jerome)
Inspirational Quotes About Life
- “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” (Helen Keller)
- “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” (Og Mandino)
- “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” (Carol Burnett)
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” (Alice Walker)
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”!” (Audrey Hepburn)
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” (Maya Angelou)
- “Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.” (Vince Lombardi)
- “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.” (Pablo Picasso)
Great Positive Quotes
- If you are sick and tired of your goddamn reality and want to see at least something good and positive – here comes the experience of the people, who have already been in such situation. There is nothing more reliable than the real stories of the persons, who dealt with the serious troubles and still have had the positive attitude to life. We want to assure you, that it is one of the most important things in the world – always smile and search for the light and laugh even if you are surrounded by total darkness and silence. To prove that we are right, we give you these warm and full of strength sayings and hope that they will return all the bravery and mental power that you should have now and forever.
Positive Quotes About Life
- “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” (Christopher Columbus)
- “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty in Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity in Every Difficulty.” (Winston Churchill)
- “You learn more from failure than from success. don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” (Unknown)
Positive Quotes for The Day
- “Don’t let Yesterday take up too much of Today.” (Will Rogers)
- “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” (Jim Rohn)
- “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.” (Joel Osteen)
- “Every day brings new choices.” (Martha Beck)
Motivational Life Quotes
What could we do without a motivation? The answer is – nothing useful. If you do not want to perform an activity, it has no profit and just makes you feel tired and nervous. Of course, money can be your best motivation to go further in your career, ambitions, and ego can push you to succeed in sports. However, without a truly passionate and pure desire to do something, you need to feel the inspiration for the thing you are dealing with. If you do not include your soul to the movement, you cannot go fast to your goal, as soulful attitude makes everything lightweight.
- “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.” (Theodore Roosevelt)
- “The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday.” (Anonymous)
- “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.” (Harvey Fierstein)
Sometimes we cannot understand, why all those inspirational books and phrases are so popular. The answer is simple – they are based on real experience of strong persons. Are you crying at your cracked nail? Oh, what a hapless lady! Do not be afraid of it, the scientists say that the nails are growing constantly and you will be able to see and break the new ones!
- Well, it is a joke. Some people deal with the real troubles that can make anyone feel depressed and cracked like a nail. But the only thing we should remember – is that we are growing, constantly. Nothing can break us the way we will not regain our footing.
- “The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has been before.” (Albert Einstein)
- “You can’t go around building a better world for people. Only people can build a better world for people. Otherwise it’s just a cage.” (Terry Pratchett, Witches Abroad)
- “More fuck yeah, less fuck that.” (Anonymous)
Uplifting Quotes About Life
People are controversial creatures. They are hesitating and oscillating like a pendulum inside of their souls, and sometimes they need just one word, just one phrase, just one push to a side – white or dark. The white side is full of positive emotions, inspiration and positive thought about the future, and dark side promises the stagnation, depression and constant fatigue of life, caused by the frustration in all the life spheres. If you feel that you are almost on the dark side, say to yourself that only you can influence your life and push yourself to the light! How can you do this? By familiarizing yourself with very effective tool – the uplifting motivational quotes about life. There is a lot on the Internet, and we are sure that you will find the one you need to oscillate to the white side.
- “Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less.” (Marie Curie)
- “There is no elevator to success — you have to take the stairs.” (Anonymous)
- “Plant your garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.” (Jose Luis Borges)
- “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” (Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone)