“I’m sending you a million smiles,
Take one of them for today,
And keep doing this each morning,
Cause I wish to see you smiling every day, my sunshine!”
Wake her up to a romantic poem. It is a sweet reminder how wonderful it is to have someone who loves and thinks about you so much. Poems have long been an important way of articulating deep thoughts, experiences, and emotions. A poem exemplifies the language of love and writing or sending a poem is one of the most romantic gestures you can do for her. (1)
Why send a good morning poem? Just saying a simple “good morning” probably won’t impress her. It’s way too common. She might even think of it as lazy. (2) A poem can really do the trick If your lady finds a simple good morning text appealing. The effort you put into that poem will make this morning greeting more breathtaking for her. A poem stands out because it is something truly personal. She knows it is meant for her. Only her.
We offer a collection of love poems to inspire you. You don’t have to be a true poet to be romantic. Just send her a poem you found here and how it perfectly suits her. Have her attention? Read the poem, or better yet, whisper the words in her ears.
And Our Expert Says…
Roses are red, and violets are blue,
And there’s a squillion-million different ways
To say, I love you.
- This special woman in your life is unique, the only one of herself there ever will be!
- What ways of saying I love you when she wakes each morning will let her know she’s seen, and appreciated, for who she is, and what she brings to your life?
- Your poems could be sentimental. They could be borrowed words; ones put together by someone else. They could be long or very short. They could rhyme, or not rhyme.
- It doesn’t really matter what they are, as long as what you’re saying in them is a true reflection of how you feel and you’ve expressed yourself in a way you know she’ll understand.
- Regular appreciation creates more. If she feels loved, you’ll feel loved. Try it, and see.
- And if you’re not there when she wakes text it to her or hand write it on a slip of paper and put it where you know she’ll find it: next to the mirror, in her wallet, or by the coffee machine.
Cute Good Morning Poems for Her to Wish a Good Day
Lots of people aren’t impressed with mornings. Send her a text message If your girlfriend or wife doesn’t like mornings. Good morning poems are a perfect. Check these out:
- My Princess,
Some mornings still feel
Like the night before.
I`m just waiting for the days
I don`t miss you anymore.
- If I could have all the time in the world,
I know just what I’d do,
I’d spend all my time,
With your love so sublime,
Just being here with you.
- I have never loved the mornings as much
I have never longed more than your touch
Your love is my only medicine in life
You are my reason to survive
Your love gives me a reason to smile
Early in the morning and all the while
Your love keeps me in the good spirit
And that is why I feel so lucky to have you
Baby just want to say I truly love you
Wish a very good morning to you!
- Before you came into my life
Waking up was a bore
I used to hate it so much
It almost felt like a chore
After you came into my life
Mornings have become magical
It reminds me of meeting you
And that makes my day special
- Every day brings
So much more
To look forward to
Fly high and soar
Every moment brings
So much delight
Just being with you
Makes everything feel right
- The colors of sunrise
Seem to fade away
The hues of the morning mist
Seem less impressive everyday
In front of your beauty
None of them stands tall
Compared to your radiance
Even the sun feels so small.
- Wake up from your dreams you sleepy eye,
Shining down upon is a big bright sky,
The sun is smiling down on you,
Feel the freshness of the morning dew,
My sweetheart, I just want to say,
That I love and miss you so much today,
Good morning to you!
Romantic Good Morning Poems for Girlfriend
Looking for something romantic to send to your crush? We have what you need here. Really want to make an impression? Use all of them a day at a time and make her whole week:
- Good morning beautiful
Let me begin to whisper soft words to you.
You are my morning
always making me fall like the dew to you
waking my nostrils to your cologne that slept with me
I dreamt of our lips in unison
Talking in language they alone understand
While our bodies do the rest.
you happen to be a heaven to me
your breasts are the clouds I want to drink from
I want your body to be present in my waking
your eyes to be like the sun to me
Let it glow away my sadness and pain.
Please my darling, be my morning.
- For your morning breakfast, I’m sending your way,
A cup of warm wishes for a wonderful day,
I’ve sprinkled endearments upon your love-bread,
To keep you full of energy, to help you keep ahead,
With a helping of hugs to send all sadness away,
I wish you a good morning and an amazing today.
- Loving you keeps me more than lifted
Having you makes me feel more gifted
Your love is real, I won’t get it twisted!
But I’ll love and love you more, instead.
- The darkness turns to light,
It is the start of the day so bright.
As the morning takes over night,
The dawn is so bright.
Wish you a very bright good morning dear,
With lots of hugs and cheer!
- The sun is shining; the flowers are in bloom
I can’t wait to see you, it can never be too soon
So happy good morning, I hope it is true,
Happy good morning, from me to you.
I love my eyes
When you look into them.
I love my name
When you whisper it
And love my heart
When you love it.
I love my life,
Because you are the part of it.
- When I’m down, you lift me up.
When I’m hurting, you make me well.
Your love is over the top, and
I’m forever under your spell.
Good Morning Poems Images