Happy Sunday Quotes (96 Sayings)
Just imagine, routine working days are left behind and, finally, today is Sunday. There are twenty-four delightful hours ahead. This is an excellent occasion to meet with loved ones or friends, enjoy a well-deserved rest, or dedicate a day to resolving the backlog of cases. We’ve prepared for you a collection of Sunday quotes, sayings, and greetings characterizing this day. Check them out right now and save the best!
Happy Sunday Quotes (Send Them To Friends And Family)
Sunday is a good day in general. But it is especially good for breakfast with family and meeting friends for a cup of coffee. If you have no opportunity to spend this weekend with your closed ones, you can make them happier with one of these happy Sunday quotes. Send these messages to your friends and family and put them in a good mood for the whole day!
- Happy Sunday. It’s gonna be a bright, bright Sun-Shiny day.
- Happy Sunday everyone, have a great day!
- SUNDAY. Take it slow and give your soul a chance to catch up with your body.
- Sunday is a day to clear the mind of all that has transpired the week before. Enjoy your Sunday!
- Your whole week may have turned out bad, but Sundays can fully clear it away. Happy Sunday!
- Today, give yourself a break! Happy Sunday!
- Your smile will give you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you. Happy Sunday!
- Sunday, the day for the language of leisure. Happy Sunday!
- It can be sunny everyday but not as authentic as on a Sunday. Enjoy this day!
- Let this Sunday be a rainbow for the entire upcoming week! Shine & smile!
- This Sunday is so beautiful. Enjoy your day!
- Sundays are full of fun and excitement. It is a special day. Happy Sunday!
Good Morning Sunday Quotes
They say, morning is never good. This is absolutely not true when it comes to Sunday morning! The weather is bad, you haven’t slept well or you just need a little Sunday morning inspiration? Meet the best good morning Sunday quotes and get charged of a good mood!
- There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday.
- Be the sunshine that would bring warmth wherever you go. Good Morning!
- Good morning. Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can. Happy Sunday.
- Good morning! Surround yourself with positive people, who’ll give you bright emotions and Sunday will be unforgettable!
- Bathe in a sea of euphoria and bliss today, good morning!
- Sunday morning is a wonderful opportunity to wish to love to care to smile and to see you in good mood.
- Well, there’s nothing better than putting your feet up on a Sunday afternoon and grabbing a good book.
- Good morning! Go on adventures on Saturdays. Stay at home and cuddle on Sundays.
- A smile can do a lot of things; it can save a soul, brighten a gloomy heart, and heal a broken spirit. Smile this Sunday morning!
- One small positive thought in the morning can change the entire outcome of your day!
- Good morning! Wishing you a day full of love and laughter!
- Good morning! Today is Sunday, so please conduct yourself accordingly.Sleep in, sip tea, lay around in your pajamas, listen to good music, and indulge yourself in an afternoon nap.
Top Sunday Motivation Quotes
Has the working week driven you hard? Get inspired with these motivating quotes for Sunday. Nothing is impossible! Today is a wonderful day to start something that you have been putting off for a long time.
- A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.
- Don’t waste a single Sunday. If you don’t waste Sundays, you will be less likely to waste Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.
- It’s not enough to attend church and pray every Sunday; you have to act.
- Sunday is a special day, unique in its own way, having lots of enjoyment and fun. May you have a delightful Sunday so that you are energized for the coming week.
- Wake up, spread happiness and sparkle with positive vibes. Happy Sunday.
- Let today’s atmosphere help you to conquer new heights.
- Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?
- Always take some of the play, fun, freedom and wonders of the weekend into your week and your work.
- It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your Sunday.
- Today is a new day, so renew your mind this morning. Be positive and start fresh.
- Always remember on Sundays that you would not have any trouble to handle the week ahead of you.
- Sunday is a perfect day to choose a new path in life, don’t be afraid of changes, they come when they are really needed. Have a wonderful Sunday.
Our List Of Sunday Inspirational Quotes
Catch a little inspiration with these beautiful Sunday quotes. You don’t have to force yourself to do something that you don’t want to do. After all, Sunday is a rest day! The main thing is to find something that gives you joy and spend this day with pleasure!
- Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.
- Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.
- When your Sunday is full of joy, your whole week would brim with contentment.
- Let this Sunday morning bring you lots of smiles and you’ll leave all troubles behind you.
- Sunday is a wonderful day to spend in the circle of your family and friends, make impressions for the whole week today.
- Indescribable bliss and delight – may they be your goal this Sunday.
- This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.
- Sunday is always the best of days for being the self you has intended to be, but were not, for one reason or another.
- A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. Enjoy your Sunday!
- Wake up, it is Sunday, which means that spontaneous and happy meetings are guaranteed.
- Happy Sunday! It is never too late to try what you haven’t done before and to go where you haven’t been.
- This Sunday start that thing you’ve been putting off today.
Awesome Sunday Funday Quotes
Sunday is to blame for everything: if there were no Sundays, there would be no Mondays! This is, of course, a joke. Well, instead of looking forward to Monday with regret, fully enjoy your Sunday! And our cool Sunday quotes will help you create a relaxing weekend atmosphere — save them!
- Sunday funday better than a Monday.
- Sundays refuel the soul, bond families together, and gives us more hope for more blessings.
- Oh dear Sunday, I want to sleep in your arms and fun day.
- Let’s crawl under a big blanket and watch movies this Sunday night.
- Saturdays are for adventures, Sundays are for cuddling.
- Sunday is an excellent chance to start living your life to the fullest, do what you want and forget about consequences. Have a great Sunday!
- You know what Sunday is, it’s a day with a lot of potential for naps.
- Happiness is a hot bath on a Sunday afternoon.
- If only Sunday has arms, I would wish to be enclosed by them.
- Cheers to Sunday. Snuggle by the fire, read a good book, have a hot cup of coffee (or two), watch an old movie, relax and enjoy the day.
- Sunday. Rest day. Snuggle day. Fun day. Happy day.
- A productive Sunday is the Sunday when you felt and learned something new. Have a marvelous Sunday!
Have A Blessed Sunday Quotes And Sayings
Whether it’s a spiritual holiday, a personal holiday, or an average day, Sunday is always the best day of the week. No work, no clubs — just you and your beloved sofa. Well, it depends actually — some like active recovery, some prefer having a rest. The only thing we all have in common is our love for Sundays. Wondering how to make these awesome days even better? The answer is Sunday quotes and sayings. Continue reading them and have a blessed Sunday!
- Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday.
- Sometimes we don’t realize the blessings we have until we no longer have them. Appreciate all the blessings in your life, take none for granted. Have a blessed Sunday!
- Let God present you laughter, happiness, mercy, and peace not only on this Sunday but on every day of your life.
- A day to reflect, a day of respect
For all you have been blessed
Let your joy be expressed.
Have a blessed Sunday!
- May the Lord give you the necessary support to handle what you think is unmanageable today. Start a new life this Sunday.
- May your Sunday be blessed with love, joy, peace and happiness.
- Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most. Have a blessed Sunday!
- God bless you! May you never know disappointment, sadness, grief, and trouble. Be happy!
- On this Sunday, let us take a few moments to stop and thank God for all of the beauty that is in this world.
- Sunday is the perfect day to refuel your soul and to be grateful for each and every one of your blessings.
- On this wonderful Sunday, don’t forget to be thankful for the little things in life. Have a blessed Sunday!
- Sunday does not only mean rest day or a day to spend with the family. It is most especially a day to celebrate God’s glory.
Beautiful Quotes About Sunday Morning
Such amazing quotes about Sunday morning will 100% make you a little more happy! This morning, have a cup of your favorite tea or coffee, take a cool photo and use these sayings as beautiful captions on Instagram.
- Sunday. A day to refuel your soul and be grateful for your blessings. Take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and a cup of coffee.
- Trust in God’s sweet timing and don’t ever, ever think that you don’t have value on this earth. You are born for such a time as this. Enjoy your Sunday morning.
- Smiles are prettier than frowns, giving is warmer than receiving, and loving is more beautiful than hating. Smile this Sunday morning!
- Free yourself from all prejudices and let yourself go on Sunday. Good morning!
- Do not let your Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.
- It’s Sunday morning! Let you be in harmony with yourself and with the outer world and spend this day brightly.
- Sunday is the core of our civilization, dedicated to thought and reverence. Enjoy your Sunday morning!
- Sunday is a time when you sit back and reflect on all the blessings that you have received. Smile at all the good things that you are enjoying.
- Happiness is a cup of coffee and a really good book in the Sunday morning.
- Sometimes I have loved the peacefulness of an ordinary Sunday morning. It is like standing in a newly planted garden after a warm rain. You can feel the silent and invisible life.
- Sunday morning is the time when you look back and think that you have an amazing week spent and thinking how you are going to rock the next one.
- Enjoy your Sunday morning! Have faith in your heart and courage to fulfill all your dreams.
Positive And Funny Sunday Quotes
Сheer up yourself and your friends with these funny Sunday quotes. Post them on your Facebook status — share your high spirits with others this Sunday!
- On this lovely Sunday, remember to take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and indulge yourself in a nice cup of coffee.
- It’s Sunday, therefore I am 100% motivated to do nothing today!
- A to-do list for this Sunday: do nothing & take rest.
- If your Sunday doesn’t involve wine & yoga pants you’re doing it wrong.
- Sundays are for warm evenings, cuddling and flavored tea. Happy Sunday!
- Sunday is your best day. You know you had an amazing week. Time to recover and think how you gonna kill the next one.
- Ah, Sunday, the day of rest… now THAT’S something to be thankful for!
- Lazy Sundays are made for you. Do whatever you want to do, even if it is, nothing at all.
- Champagne makes you feel like it’s Sunday and better days are just around the corner.
- The goal of Sunday is to leave my home as little as possible.
- Sunday is like this entertainment scrum for me, because I’ve only got a day, one day of fun. So I want to have brunch, and I want to see a movie, and I want to watch ‘Game of Thrones,’ and I’m trying to watch ‘The Sopranos’ from the beginning, and I want to play four hours of video games. So, it’s, like, as regimented as my work life.
- How necessary Sundays have become. I reach for them like sleeping lovers on the other side of my earth or my mattress.