- 1 Best Quotes about Loyalty and Honesty to Apply to Life
- 2 Aphoristic Quotes about Dog Loyalty
- 3 Short Quotes on Loyalty In Family
- 4 True to Life Quotes about Being Loyal for Him
- 5 Meaningful Quotes on Loyalty and Love in Relationships
- 6 Quotes about the Importance of Trust and Loyalty for Her
- 7 Useful Quotes about Loyalty and Betrayal in Friendship
- 8 Gangster Movie Quotes about Loyalty Which Will Surprise You
- 9 Most Famous Quotes on Loyalty for Any Occasion
- 10 Folk Sayings about Loyalty with Funny Meaning
Do you know what the integral elements of strong relationships are? Of course, different people think in different ways. There is no any unambiguous answer to this kind of questions! Probably, you’ll say that this question isn’t relevant, cause’ it’s too trivial. However, having analyzed frequent answers of most people, who are in love and not, it’s possible to say that following things complete strong relationships:
Love. This feeling surely plays an important role in all types of relationships. It’s hard to be with a person you don’t love. There is no doubt that love will save the world!
Respect and understanding. Mutual understanding and respect for each other are considered to be among those important qualities, able to bind different people to each other. Relationships without respect cannot exist for a long time. Would you go on well with the person who always ignores your feelings and ideas? Your answer will likely be “no”!
Loyalty and honesty. What about the feelings of constant support and confidence? We all need to have close people, able to prove their allegiance to us! It’s better to do something knowing that there is a person who will support you and lend a helping hand whenever you need it. It’s easier to live and work in the surrounding of honest and loyal people. You’ll definitely achieve great things with the loyal and faithful person (or people) as your background!
You’ll not find the full list of strong relationship characteristics here. Despite this, don’t hurry up to leave the page! Best loyalty quotes will interest you! They are the things, relevant for everybody! What relationships are we talking about? All types of relationships! Look: family, friends, co-workers, the beloved etc. Loyalty is important for everybody and everywhere! Unfortunately, not all people can understand what exactly loyalty means. Some of them even think that only dog loyalty exists. Who knows, maybe it’s true.
Although by nature, people tend to commit an act of betrayal, they can also be loyal to each other! Even the most dangerous gangsters in the world knew how important the loyalty was! Famous quotes and sayings about what loyalty means will help you to believe in better things!
Do you still hesitate about the necessity of reading the following quotes? Well, you never know if you never try. In the article you’ll find the next useful quotes:
Famous quotes on family loyalty, which can help people who have problems with parents, children, brothers, sisters… Short and witty, they are really useful! Funny sayings about true friendship and a loyal friend, necessary for all people who have friends and believe in the strength of relationships between best friends. Are you in love with somebody? Then you need quotes about being loyal for him and her!
Do you have somebody you may trust to the fullest extent? Just cherish the loyalty of this person and be devoted to him or her too!
Best Quotes about Loyalty and Honesty to Apply to Life
Still cannot understand the true meaning of being loyal and completely honest? Reading the following quotes about loyalty and honesty you’ll be able to open a new sense of your relationship with somebody as well as the new meaning of your life!
- Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence. – Colin Powell
- One of the things that makes me who I am is the loyalty I have to people I hold close to my heart. – Simone Elkeles
- I look for these qualities and characteristics in people. Honesty is number one, respect, and absolutely the third would have to be loyalty. – Summer Altice
- If loyalty is, and always has been, perceived as obsolete, why do we continue to praise it? Because loyalty is essential to the most basic things that make life livable. Without loyalty there can be no love. Without loyalty there can be no family. Without loyalty there can be no friendship. Without loyalty there can be no commitment to community or country. And without those things, there can be no society. – Eric Felten
- Loyalty is a pearl among grains of sand, and only those who really understand its meaning can see it. – Paulo Coelho
Aphoristic Quotes about Dog Loyalty
Perhaps, you know that dogs are considered to be the most devoted creatures in the world. Dog loyalty is something like a good example for all of us. Not all people can be such faithful to others as dogs to their owners! It’s sad, isn’t it? However, it’s up to you to decide if you want to be trusty to close people or don’t have such people near you at all! Take you time and think over the following quotes:
- If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans. ― James Herriot
- The greatest fear dogs know is the fear that you will not come back when you go out the door without them. ― Stanley Coren
- To be sure, the dog is loyal. But why, on that account, should we take him as an example? He is loyal to man, not to other dogs. ― Karl Kraus
- Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you’re never friendless ever, if you have a dog. ― Douglas Malloch
- Dogs are loyal friends, and if they could talk, your secrets would still be safe. (If my cat could talk, I’d have to let the dog eat her.) ― Richelle E. Goodrich
Short Quotes on Loyalty In Family
Although it sounds too awful, being related by blood may mean nothing to some people. Nowadays, people are used to neglecting the precious gifts of God, such as: parents, children, sisters, brothers, and other relatives. We all have to be more sensitive and aware of what it really takes to be faithful to the family. That’s why short quotes about family loyalty are worth of your careful attention!
- So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family that it remains the measure of our stability because it measures our sense of loyalty. – Haniel Long
- You stayed because you were loyal to your family name. It is not cowardice. – Cassandra Clare
- Family means nobody gets left behind…. or forgotten. – David Ogden Stiers
- The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.– Charles Kuralt
- We are born among relatives. Family is defined by loyalty. – Dan Groat
True to Life Quotes about Being Loyal for Him
It’s a wide known fact that all men are polygamous and cannot be devoted to one woman. It’s not him, who is guilty of treason, it’s his nature… Really? What a bare-faced lie! It’s only your choice, not the choice of your nature! Don’t pass by the quotes about being loyal for him to get something new for yourself!
- I don’t care a damn about men who are loyal to the people who pay them. – Graham Greene
- My loyalty and friendship has no bounds, no matter where life takes us you’ll always have my hand. – Ellie Williams
- Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens. — J. R. R. Tolkien
- I may not be the kind of person you want me to, but I will always be there for you. – Alfusainey Jallow
- Within the hearts of men, loyalty and consideration are esteemed greater than success. – Bryant H. McGill
Meaningful Quotes on Loyalty and Love in Relationships
Love and loyalty should always be together if you want to have long-lasting relationships! How many hearts have been broken due to the disloyalty of people who always think only about their own desires and needs! Quotes on loyalty and love will interest people who have relationships and want to make them stronger!
- Love and loyalty runs deeper than blood. – Richelle Mead
- Loyalty is the strongest glue which makes a relationship last for a lifetime. – Mario Puzo
- We have to recognize that there cannot be relationships unless there is commitment, unless there is loyalty, unless there is love, patience, persistence. ― Cornel West
- I belong to the people I love, and they belong to me-they, and the love and loyalty I give them, form my identity far more than any word or group ever could. ― Veronica Roth
- If one of two lovers is loyal, and the other jealous and false, how may their friendship last, for Love is slain! – Marie de France
Quotes about the Importance of Trust and Loyalty for Her
Do you feel the lack of trust from your girlfriend? Or, maybe, it’s you who isn’t able to trust her due to some reasons? Don’t hide your emotions and thoughts! Trust and loyalty are too important for all relationships to be ignored! Tell your girlfriend openly, or send some quotes about trust and loyalty to her!
- In thy face I see the map of honour, truth and loyalty. – William Shakespeare
- You don’t earn loyalty in a day. You earn loyalty day-by-day. – Jeffrey Gitomer
- Loyalty is what makes us trust, trust is what makes us stay, staying is what makes us love, and love is what gives us hope. – Glenn van Dekken
- What makes a woman beautiful is her loyalty to and her friendships with other women, and her honesty with men. – Vanessa Marcil
- It isn’t an easy thing to give your loyalty to someone you don’t know, especially when that person chooses to reveal nothing of himself. – Megan Whalen Turner
Useful Quotes about Loyalty and Betrayal in Friendship
Loyalty is a strong background of friendship. If you have friends you can rely on, you simply have everything you need in the world. Unfortunately, not all friends can be faithful to each other. When it comes to friendship, there is nothing worse than betrayal. If your best friend has betrayed you, don’t get panic: he or she wasn’t your true friend! The following quotes about loyalty and betrayal will come in handy for everybody!
- What I value most in my friends is loyalty. – David Mamet
- True friends are those who came into your life, saw the most negative part of you, but are not ready to leave you, no matter how contagious you are to them. ― Michael Bassey Johnson
- I place an enormous premium on loyalty. If someone betrays me, I can forgive them rationally, but emotionally I have found it impossible to do so. – Richard E. Grant
- Loyalty and friendship, which is to me the same, created all the wealth that I’ve ever thought I’d have. – Ernie Banks
- Unlike the puerile loyalty to a conviction, loyalty to a friend is a virtue perhaps the only virtue, the last remaining one. – Milan Kundera
Gangster Movie Quotes about Loyalty Which Will Surprise You
Loyalty may be different. Everything depends on people and their surroundings, sphere of communication. Who says that a gangster cannot be loyal? You’ll be surprised, but gangsters know more about loyalty than law-abiding people! All their philosophy is based on devotion to the case as well as to each other. Quotes from gangster movies about loyalty will impress you!
- Never tell anyone outside the Family what you are thinking again. – Vito Corleone
- One of my biggest mistakes in life…is believing people will show me the same love I’ve shown them!! – Al Pacino in ‘Godfather’
- Some people aren’t loyal to you… They are loyal to their need of you… Once their needs change, so does their loyalty.
- There are three things you should know about me…1) My circle is small. 2) I am loyal to the end. 3) Never fuck me over. – Michael Corleone
- Be careful who you call your friends. I’d rather have four quarters than one hundred pennies. – Al Capone
Most Famous Quotes on Loyalty for Any Occasion
The most interesting thing about loyalty is that it’s universal and should be common for everybody! In fact, some of us even don’t know what the loyalty is and why it’s so important to be faithful. Don’t despair! It’s possible to change everything. Start with yourself! Know what famous people think about loyalty be reading their quotes.
- There is something wrong with your character if opportunity controls your loyalty. – Simon Simmons
- Loyalty is the pledge of truth to oneself and others. – Ada Boardley
- Hold faithfulness and sincerity as first principles. ― Confucius
- Where the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is proved. ― Martin Luther
- Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it. – Mark Twain
Folk Sayings about Loyalty with Funny Meaning
Folk wisdom is among those things, which will always be up to date! It is about every phenomenon in our life. Loyalty takes the most important place in the sphere of folk wisdom! Funny sayings about loyalty have been collected during centuries to teach us how to live in a proper way!
- Loyalty is Royalty. The people who want to stay in your life will always find a way. Real friends stay faithful. You shouldn’t have to fight for a spot in someone’s life. Never force someone to make a space in their life for you, because if they truly care about you, they will create one for you.– Unknown
- Be all in or get all out. There is no halfway.– Unknown
- Loyalty is the strongest glue which makes a relationship last for a lifetime. – Unknown
- Don’t let your loyalty become slavery. If they don’t appreciate what you bring to the table, let them eat alone. – Unknown
- The people that actually try to stay in your life are the only ones you really need. – Unknown