- 1 Positive Good Luck Notes
- 2 Short Good Luck Wishes
- 3 Funny Best of Luck Words
- 4 Good Luck Messages
- 5 Good Luck in The Future Mail
- 6 Wishing Someone Good Luck
- 7 Good Luck and Miss You Quotes
- 8 I Wish You All the Best Quotes
- 9 Funny Good Luck Quotes
- 10 Good Luck Sayings for My Best Friend
- 11 Best of Luck Speech
Sometimes we extremely need the support – either moral or material, it does not matter. Even if we are really tough people, we are still only humans, each with our own strengths and weaknesses. We should not be shy to say that we are tired, afraid of the future or moving on. People around us are much kinder and more polite than we can imagine, so share your concerns with your close friends or relatives. Be sure that they will support you! And will continue to do that until the moment you feel total certainty about the steps you make. However, if you turn out to be a person who listens to the hard stories from your friend’s life – remember that it is important to treat him well and say as many heartfelt words, as it is possible. If you suppose that you have a lack of speaking skills– we can offer some nice good luck phrases for your close people who are suffering from indecisiveness or for those who are in the dark about the future and afraid of this! Scroll the page to check them out.
Positive Good Luck Notes
Is it an important period of your friend’s life? Is he going to make a crucial decision or change in his life in the nearest future? Let him know that you will be there for him and use one of these heartfelt good luck notes to make the mood of your close person more positive!
- Every day is a gift. It can be really amazing, but it can be disappointing also. But I want to wish good luck in everything that happens in your life. May your life bring you only pleasant and helpful gifts!
- May good and inspiring thought come to you every time you need them the most and may all bad and depressing ones go away and never turn up anymore! Think positively and good luck!
- A good mood is the key to success. That’s why you should stay cheerful no matter what happens in your life. Keep going and good luck!
- Good luck for all your efforts, May you get what you truly deserve, My good wishes are always with you, Go for it!
- Good luck beats early rising. – Irish Proverb
- Enjoy the new job and grow. Good luck.
- The sweetest things in life are love and happiness. Wishing you good luck now that you have found that.
- Luck is yours and wishes are mine,
Let your bright future always shine.
- My prayers and best wishes are always with you. May you have a very good luck. You can make your future bright and shining when you will believe in yourself and never think of quitting. Good luck with everything you do!
- Good luck has its storms. – George Lucas
- Like you have never done wrong with anyone, I wish God give you all good luck, and u step the ladders of success.
- Luck is believing you’re lucky. – Tennessee Williams
Short Good Luck Wishes
Well, you do not need to say much, but still should say something. If you do not want to keep an inspiring monologue for an hour – take one of these short good luck wishes and one-liners to support your buddy!
- You are driven by passion, passion drives success, do well. Best of luck!
- The road is tough. But the driver is tougher. Good luck!
- Your faith will lead you to your success. Good luck!
- Luck is what happens to you when fate gets tired of waiting. Good luck!
- The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act.
- All the best for a bright future! May there be success at every turn of life and all your dreams come true!
- Luck is the residue of design. – John Milton
- You can’t be successful if you don’t try; failures always take you a step closer to success.
- Success comes only to those who believe in themselves and are prepared to win. Good luck!
- Wish you good luck to chase your dream, this is your first step towards your goal and I wish things gets in your favour.
- Don’t stress. Do your best. Forget the rest.
- Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity.- Oprah Winfrey
Funny Best of Luck Words
What can be better than having a bit of fun? Humor is suitable almost in every situation, so why not you include some jokes in your best of luck message? A few funny words won’t hurt for sure.
- And now… You’re hired! You did amazing and paint the town red! Good luck with your new job!
- Your game will start sooner. Bring home the bacon! Soar high! Good luck!
- May your good luck be always Good!
- Best of luck! The day You decide to do it is your lucky day. – Japanese Proverb
- When an important day comes remember that everything depends on you and may good luck be with you!
- Good luck to you and remember to keep your head up high for all the days of your beautiful and wonderful life.
- Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. – Seneca
- God does not make the hills you have got to climb any smaller but god can make the climbing easier. Therefore I believe you will manage these tasks with the help of god.
- Luck is not found but made by those who are determined and you are one such person. Best of luck!
- They say you need happiness, love, oxygen to live, But I think you also need luck, which is something I want to wish you today!
- Be prepared for any kind of tasks every time. Always believe in yourself. If you follow these two things then you will surely get success in every field of life. I hope that you win each task and you have a very happy life. Have a best of luck in all your life.
- I know you don’t believe in good luck. So, I am wishing you all the very best in life to achieve all success.
Good Luck Messages
Let’s say you are far from your close person, but still want to show him or her that you are always near. Send some good luck messages to this person, and be sure that he or she will get plenty of energy and will be grateful for your attention. Do not leave your beloved ones alone, wherever you are.
- May good and inspiring thought come to you every time you need them the most and may all bad and depressing ones go away and never turn up anymore! Think positively and good luck!
- We dropped by to say we will miss you lots! All the best to you…
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light… May Good luck pursue you each morning and night.
- I hope good things will happen to you. Good luck!
- Fortune sides with him who dares. – Virgil
- Diligence is the mother of good luck.
- May your magical charisma get you loads and loads of success. I wish you Good luck.
- Luck is not chance. It’s Toil. Fortune’s expensive smile is earned. – Emily Dickin
- The only person, who shall shape your future is you. Good Luck.
- When the world turns against you simply change your direction and walk away. Best of luck.
- Please remember that whatever you do, we will support you, and all we want is to wish you the best of luck in your future!
- Luck is very important to survive in life. I wish you the best of luck in all your life. May you have a great life ahead.
Good Luck in The Future Mail
The future sometimes scares many of us to death – well, at least, it can. If someone you care about has been through a lot of troubles lately and if this person sees no positive changes – you should remind them that nothing lasts forever, and the dark period will end sooner or later. Just say “good luck” ( you can do it personally or via an email) and be sure that the result won’t make you wait long. Your close ones will smile and laugh, confidently looking into the bright future!
- The only thing that is able to attract luck is a genuine smile. Wake up, smile at the world and wait a little bit… I’m sure luck will delight you with amazing surprises if you keep smiling. Good luck!
- If it’s for you, it will be. If not, there’s always a reserved plan A, B, C… Good luck!
- I want to wish you a really good day that will bring you a lot of great pieces of news and unforgettable events. I hope that fortune will treat you kind during your whole life. Good luck!
- Good luck in all your endeavors.
- The universe works in crazy ways. Your good luck will come in waves, and so does your bad, so you have to take the good with the bad and press forward.
- Here’s to wishing you the best of luck in all life has to offer you.
- Luck is yours, wishes are mine, let’s your future be always shine. Best of luck.
- If you keep working as hard in the future, nothing can stop you.
- All you need in life is luck, you have to rely on it, and rely on faith, these two things will help you progress in life! Good luck!
- Never stop believing in yourself. Never think of quitting in life. You can do everything and you can get through every problem if you don’t quit and if you have belief in yourself. I will always be there for you to help you out whenever you need me and I will stand beside you every time. Wishing you the best of luck for the future.
- As long as you have my good luck wish with you, you will never be fail in life and no negativity will prevail around you.
- May good and inspiring thoughts come to you every time you need them the most. And, may all bad thoughts go away and never turn up anymore! Think positively and good luck!
Wishing Someone Good Luck
We know that sometimes it is hard to find the right words to show a person how much you care. To help you with this, we have picked these thoughtful messages which will help you to wish someone good luck. They are heartfelt enough to impart warmth to your close person, who you want to encourage.
- What a wonderful day to reach all your goals and make the most desired dreams come true! I wish that you’ll take this opportunity and succeed in everything you do. Good luck!
- Never mind the people who discourage you. They are there to test how determined you are to get your dreams done. Just be thankful because they remind you to go on.
- The road may seem rough, but there’s always light at the end of the tunnel.
- Life may seem tough, But for a Smooth Sailing, My Good Luck Wishes are enough!”
- My good luck message is there for you to give you all positive vibes what you need to achieve in life.
- Wishing you all the good luck in the world!
- Wherever smart people work, doors are unlocked. – Steve Wozniak
- Here’s to hoping good luck continues to follow you for all the rest of your days my friend.
- Wishing you good luck for your exams. Be patient and have faith in yourself. Everything will work out for the best.
- May the grace of God be with you, protecting you always from any harm! Best wishes and good luck!
- We were all born with luck, but not all of us have discovered it, I wanted to wish you good luck on finding you luck!
- Yes, no perfect life is there. But it can be made perfect by having lots of perfect moments and celebrating them. Best of luck dear!
Good Luck and Miss You Quotes
Sending good luck quotes to the loved ones and family members is a really important thing to do, since only only does it change the mood and inspires, but also makes the family ties stronger. Support your children or your parents with these wonderfully kind words and additionally remind them that you miss them so much.
- We dropped by to say we will miss you lots, son! All the best to you…
- May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light… May Good luck pursue you each morning and night. Missing you so!
- Just be yourself and the rest will follow, my dear daughter. Good luck! I miss you!
- You have never said no to any task coming your way. This is just another task, do it the best way. Good luck! I miss you.
- Every day is a gift. May your life bring you only pleasant and good things and you treasure every moment. Good luck. I miss you so much! Just remember I am always there for you.
- The only good luck many great men ever had was being born with the ability and determination to overcome bad luck. – Channing Pollock
- I hope your new job brings you as much happiness as the amount of effort and hard work you put into it. Good luck in making your job enjoyable and productive at the same time. Hugs and kisses, I miss you.
- May each day bring you new hopes and the enthusiasm to explore new aspects of life! Wish you all the best!
- Luck is such an amazing thing, but not many people have it so today I want to wish you lots of it! I know we are far from each other, but let me wish you good luck and say that I miss you.
- Actions are much more important than dreams in order to achieve something really great. You must have a proper plan for how to achieve it. And the most important thing is that you must believe yourself that you can do it. I wish you good luck with all the things you have to achieve.
- You are the best, I have this faith in you. Good luck and do your best to achieve what you desire.
- In life, you should always celebrate happy endings and new beginnings. Cheers to a gracious end at your old job and a promising beginning at your new one. Congratulations and good luck!
I Wish You All the Best Quotes
It is pleasant to get a message with wishes of success, isn’t it? Especially if you need to get through some serious obstacles on the way to happiness. Like, when you take a part in a game or some other competition, or you need to pass an important exam. A few words like “I wish you all the best” will give you the feeling of confidence. Remember, that your colleagues and team players also feel the pressure during the times like these: send them these nice quotes to make them smile and motivated.
- I heard you have an upcoming exam. Do your best and I hope you pass it. Best luck on it!
- Study well and be prepared your exam. Give your best shot at it. I am pretty confident that you can make it. My best wishes are with you. Good luck too!
- You have worked incredibly hard. Good luck! We are proud of you.
- The way in which you approach a challenge is exemplary. May you make it happen. Good Luck!
- Luck never gives; it only lends. – Swedish Proverb
- I know you can climb the highest mountains. Never lose faith in yourself. Good luck!
- Luck is very changeable and moody, but I wish that it always be on your side and bring you many amazing surprises. Good luck!
- You may be hurt sometimes, you may fail and lose sometimes. You may not get what you want, but never stop thinking good and struggling. By struggles, you will get everything you want. This is the real success. I wish you good luck with your tasks.
- Challenges come in life to test our abilities to fight back.So, good luck and give a hard punch to all the hurdles.
- The world is yours!
- No one is luckier than him who believes in his luck. – German Proverb
- Life is an open book full of blank pages. You write the story as you go. I wish you all the best in life.
Funny Good Luck Quotes
Here are some funny good luck texts that we have found for you. Not only will they put you in a good mood, but also inspire you to use them in the e-mails to your friends to cheer them up, too. Where is laugh, there is no more place for tears or sadness, so crack the jokes anytime you think they are suitable!
- Exams are like ex-boyfriends and ex-girlfriends. Their thoughts harass you until late at night, turn your life upside down and cut you off from the rest of the world. All you can do is get over them as quickly as you can. Good luck.
- I find my heart singing a chorus at your happy news. Good luck to you during this joyous time.
- Things can be bad at times, as life is not always the same, there can be roadblocks and blame, but, eventually you will reach the goal, just play your part and role, Good luck to you!
- Remember to never stop giving your best in any situation you find yourself in. If you do this, you shall achieve your goals and be a winner. Good luck for the future.
- May you get all your desires and may you get success on every single step. I wish you the best of luck.
- May God give you the courage to face all challenges with a smile!
- Nothing can stop you from doing your best, nothing can pull you down – as long as you start studying hard and stop fooling around. Good luck.
- Life is a lottery that we’ve already won. But most people have not cashed in their tickets.- Louise L. Hay
- Whether you have profits, whether you have losses – when you come home you will always have my hugs and kisses. Good luck for the business, says your Mrs.
- It is a famous quote that says “try and try again one day you will get the success”. Follow this quote and achieve the success.
- All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.
- The only weapon from regrets and concerns is optimism. Be optimistic, resilient and cheerful, because all these positive feelings are like magnet for luck and happiness. Wish you good luck and success in everything you do!
Good Luck Sayings for My Best Friend
The best friends are our spiritual brothers and sisters – they are so close to our souls that we almost feel the same. If you realize that your bro feels bad, take these sayings and send him immediately to give him the first moral aid! Do not wait until the moment he will need to go to the hospital with the deep depression.
- You’ve walked through valleys high and mountains low to get to that spot where you are standing now, and I’m so proud of you. With this new phase in your career, I wish you the best of luck.
- As long as you have hard work in your stride, good Luck will always be by your side.
- May all your problems be easily solved, may all your undertakings throughout the day be successful and may your soul fill with peace and harmony! Good luck!
- The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself. – Douglas Macarthur
- Happiness doesn’t stay in your life for long. So when you have it, enjoy it to the fullest. Wishing you all the best!
- A new day has come and it’s going to bring you many unexpected events and surprises, so may luck be on your side and make all these events really happy, pleasant and positive. Good luck!
- They say that successful people are those who dream big, but I believe that they not only believe but their actions are more important in their success. They do hard work to get their desires and to change their dreams into a reality. I wish you strength and a good luck in life.
- Have confidence in yourself, and do not get scared of challenges. Everything will turn in your favour. Good luck!
- You are the best, and you need competitions like this to showcase your extraordinary God-given talent to the world. I wish you success and good luck!
- I wish you well in all things you do in your life. Best of luck.
- Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Nowadays, you have to be lucky enough to have some good lucks because they are just so rare! However, I wish you all the very best!
Best of Luck Speech
How often do you hear ‘best of luck’ or ‘good luck in everything you do’? We suppose, you hear these words if needed – if there are people, who are able to support you. However, if you feel alone or do not want to share your feelings with the others – turn to the famous people, whose experience proves us that a new path should not frighten. Moreover, their wisdom teaches us that living your life differently brings a lot of opportunities, and that everything you should do – is never giving up.
- My success was due to good luck, hard work, and support and advice from friends and mentors. But most importantly, it depended on me to keep trying after I had failed.” (Mark Warner)
- Luck is everything… My good luck in life was to be a really frightened person. I’m fortunate to be a coward, to have a low threshold of fear, because a hero couldn’t make a good suspense film.” (Alfred Hitchcock)
- No matter what your laundry list of requirements in choosing a mate, there has to be an element of good luck and good fortune and good timing.” (Patty Duke)
- Men of action are favored by the Goddess of luck. – George S. Clason
- Nobody gets justice. People only get good luck or bad luck. – Orson Welles
- Luck affects everything; let your hook always be cast; in the stream where you least expect it, there will be a fish. – Ovid
- In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. – Albert Einstein
- I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often. – Brian Tracy
- When luck is on your side it is not the time to be modest or timid. It is the time to go for the biggest success you can possibly achieve. – Donald Trump
- Depend on the rabbit’s foot if you will, but remember it didn’t work for the rabbit. – R. E. Shay
- What we call luck is the inner man externalized. We make things happen to us. – Robertson Davies
- Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you get. – Ray Kroc