51 Best Friend Paragraphs, Long and Short Paragraphs for Your BFF
So you thought you could only have one “bestie.” Wrong. You will encounter many different people at different phases of your life. That means you will likely find several individuals you might consider your best friend.
SnapChat’s Friendship Report says a person may have two to six best friends. A best friend, the report notes, is typically found at age 21, after high school and early college years. (1) A British study by anthropologist Robin Dunbar concurs that humans, in certain circumstances, can handle five besties. (2)
How does a best friend affect our lives? Our best friend plays a crucial role in our lives, giving us a sense of belonging when we feel lonesome, a boost when we’re discouraged, and warmth when we’re blue. We may never realize how our best friends have managed to make a huge impact, but their influence in our lives will definitely go beyond time and expectation.
How does a best friend affect our lives? Spending considerable time with a best friend leads to what’s known as “mirroring.” Have you noticed you and your best friend perhaps have the same tastes in food, clothes, and more? Sometimes you utter the same words at the same time then marvel at the coincidence.
Dr. Carolyn Parkinson, a cognitive scientist at the University of California, Los Angeles, says, “I was struck by the exceptional magnitude of similarity among friends.” One study suggests friends might be similar in how they pay attention to and process the world around them. That means, she says, “shared processing could make people click more easily and have the sort of seamless social interaction that can feel so rewarding.” (3)
A best friend gives us a sense of comfort so paramount that we tend to seek and turn to them first, often over our own families. One study explains individuals, particularly teens, cope with stress better when they’re around peers. Friends become an important source of encouragement and they can simply take their mind off worries. (4)
We have gathered some paragraphs you can send to your best friend or even best friends, whether they are male or female.
And Our Expert Says…
How to show your BFF some extra TLC
- One of the best miracle growth formulas for a friendship is appreciation. So send random texts letting your bestie know you appreciate specific things they’ve said or done. Sometimes a small text is worth a thousand words. Or gift your BFF something small – which you know they’ll love – with a short note of appreciation (aka: a favorite aromatherapy candle, a funny coffee mug, a friendship book)
- Remember the small stuff your bestie tells you that they’re working on or concerned about. Don’t just remember the big stuff. Check in with them about this small stuff – asking how it’s going. Support them however you can.
Nice Samples of Long Paragraphs to Send to Your Best Friend
Don’t have the right words to express gratitude to your best friend? A long paragraph with words of appreciation is appropriate to use.
- There will be times when we will no longer see each other as often as we used to; there will be a moment of ups and downs in our journey on the path of friendship; there will be a time when the stormy weather of life will seem to break the bond between us and there will be a moment when we would want to call it quits between us. I want you to know that I will not give up on us, at least not without a fight, because you’re the best thing that ever happened to me in life and I won’t trade you for the finest pearl in the world. Come rain or the sunshine, you will always be my best friend forever. I love you, bestie.
- Hello my sweetest friend, I want you to know that I’m blessed to have a great friend like you. Your friendship is invaluable to place a price tag on, and it’s more precious than the finest gold and silver in the entire universe. You’ve touched my heart in so many ways that I could never have thought of your care and love and I will always treasure our friendship with every breath in me. I love you, my beautiful friend.
- One million memories, ten thousand inside jokes, one hundred shared secrets, one reason: best friends. I hope that as we grow older we make even more memories, jokes, and shared secrets. I can already imagine us becoming old biddies who take our morning walks together as we gossip about what’s going on in our lives. Your friendship is for keeps, and I intend to keep it forever.
- We’ve been together and we’ve been apart. There have been miles between us, and even hours in some cases, but we’ve always stayed friends. No matter what obstacles have been thrown in our path or how many other people have tried to tear our friendship in two, we’ve stood the test of time. Most people aren’t lucky enough to have such a strong friendship in their lifetimes, but I know how lucky I am to call you my best friend.
- You’ve always been by my side since we were little kids. From youngsters with scraped knees to teenagers with broken hearts, we’ve always had each other’s backs. You’re the best friend anyone can ask for, and I just want to thank you for being with me through all this time. I love you best friend!
Useful Paragraphs for Him or Her to Say ‘You Are My Best Friend’
Friendship is not about a one-sided relationship. Prove this to your friend by actions as well as with words. Reminders, such as some “you are my best friend” paragraphs, always are appreciated.
- You have inspired me to be the best version of myself that I can possibly be and I hope that I can somehow repay you for everything that you have done for me. Without you, I would be a completely different person. You have taught me so much about life and because of you, I truly know what love is.
- Saying that you’re special is an understatement. I hope that you know this, and not just know it, but really believe it. We’ve been through so much, so I can honestly say what makes you stand out as the amazing friend that you are. I’m one of the few lucky ones that get to know every single shade of you.
- I love you for all that you are, for all of our memories, all of the fun times, all of the times we’ve supported each other, all of the times we’ve grown. We’ve really become a part of each other’s journey, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
- I would have given you a concert ticket or a car because that’s what you wished but I only have a heart that can love you until the end. And this sweater I brought because you will look good on it.
- Friends like you are hard to find, which is why I am everyday grateful that I have found you a long time ago. We had a lot of ups and downs but still, you never left my side. I just want you to know that I will always be here for you.
Cute Paragraphs to Write to Your Best Friend to Keep Contact
Mutual understanding is a kind of background of a strong friendship. Your best friend also needs to get enough attention from you.
- Thank you for letting our friendship be known. There is nothing I value more than my relationship with you, and it seems that everyone knows that. Thank you for sticking by my side, even if we don’t see each other as much as we did before, and for never forgetting about me. I appreciate that more than you could ever know.
- Like peas in a pod, we bond. We have transcended the realm of friendship, we have become family. To my friend who sticks closer than a sister, I love you and here’s saying I’ll always be here for you.
- You have always been a source of succor to me and well, I to you. I’ll always be there for you darling just as I know you’ll always be there for me. Nothing can break this bond of friendship. I love you so much.
- I hope you know how much you mean to me. You are my world, and I would do anything for you. You’re one of the biggest reasons I found what my calling was and am following my own dreams. If you ever need me for anything, I do mean anything, know that I’ll be there in a flash.
- Honestly, I can talk about you all day and all through the night, and even now I have a million more things to say. Be that as it may, too many words get to be good for nothing, so I’ll simply end it at “you’re the most magnificent individual I’ve ever met, and I can’t envision not having you in my life.
Best Friend Images and Quotes