Integrity Quotes (60 Sayings)
What does it mean to possess integrity? To start with, integrity is about telling the truth and doing the right thing even if no one is around us to control our actions. What is more, integrity is about being honest despite the circumstances and having the guts to admit to being wrong.
And last but not the least, integrity is one of those values everyone wants to see in others, so it makes sense that each person should start with themselves first and cultivate this personality trait in them. With this being said, we’d like you to give some good thinking about these integrity quotes to find out whether or not you can call yourself a person who acts with integrity.
The List Of Famous Integrity Quotes
Sure thing, there are a lot of people who put the issue of integrity on the agenda since this personality trait is one of the most important in terms of work ethic. Due to this, we believe that the most famous integrity quotes will explain to you the true meaning behind this value.
- Openness, respect, integrity – these are principles that need to underpin pretty much every other decision that you make.
- Integrity is doing the right thing when nobody’s watching, and doing as you say you would do.
- A person is not given integrity. It results from the relentless pursuit of honesty at all times.
- A house built with integrity will endure and so will a company.
- Integrity gives you real freedom because you have nothing to fear since you have nothing to hide.
- The supreme quality for leadership is integrity.
- There are some things that money just can’t buy. Like manners, morals, and integrity.
- He who walks with integrity walks securely, but he who perverts his ways will become known.
- Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.
- Honor your commitments with integrity.
- Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
- Moral authority comes from following universal and timeless principles like honesty, integrity, treating people with respect.
- This above all; to thine own self be true, and it must follow as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.
- Integrity and knowledge is a couple of inseparable virtues. Integrity without knowledge is futile. Knowledge without integrity is volatile.
- Be as you wish to seem.
Inspirational Quotes About Integrity
Integrity is one of the fundamental aspects of a good man’s character. It’s given, but sometimes one has to work hard in order to bring up the best in themselves.
Don’t pass by these inspirational quotes about integrity, because who knows, maybe they will help you to become even a better version of yourself.
- Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind.
- Integrity is not a 90 percent thing, not a 95 percent thing; either you have it or you don’t.
- What health is to the body; honesty is to the soul.
- Everyone makes mistakes, but only a person with integrity owns up to them.
- Nothing more completely baffles one who is full of trick and duplicity, than straightforward and simple integrity in another.
- Develop your character so that you are a person of integrity.
- The integrity of men is to be measured by their conduct, not by their professions.
- There is no higher value in our society than integrity.
- Keep true, never be ashamed of doing right, decide on what you think is right and stick to it.
- Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful.
- A person that wears integrity as his armor will go a long way against the tides of life.
- It’s much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it.
- Your peers will respect you for your integrity and character, not your possessions.
- Be faithful to that which exists within yourself.
- The greatest asset, even in this country, is not oil and gas. It’s integrity. Everyone is searching for it, asking, ‘Who can I do business with that I can trust?’
Good Quotes About Character And Integrity
They say if you want others to treat you well, start with your own behavior. There are no limits to personal development and so you never know what kind of a person you can be, what kind of a role model you can become until you try working harder on yourself. We suggest that you start with these amazing quotations explaining the connection between integrity and character.
- Character is doing the right thing when nobody’s looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that’s right is to get by, and the only thing that’s wrong is to get caught.
- Some say if you want success surround yourself with successful people. I say if you want true and lasting success surround yourself with people of integrity.
- Image is what people think we are; integrity is what we really are.
- If everyone was clothed with integrity, if every heart were just, frank, kindly, the other virtues would be well-nigh useless.
- Integrity is your destiny. It is the light that guides your way.
- Subtlety may deceive you; integrity never will.
- Knowing what’s right doesn’t mean much unless you do what’s right.
- You have the right to remain silent, but you can never, repeat, never lie or shade the truth.
- Character is much easier kept than recovered.
- Never do anything that is against your conscience. In the end, you will be haunted by guilt and eventually be devoured by the restless voice inside your head.
- If you don’t have integrity, you have nothing. You can’t buy it. You can have all the money in the world, but if you are not a moral and ethical person, you really have nothing.
- There can be no friendship without confidence and no confidence without integrity.
- Truthfulness is the main element of character.
- Integrity is congruence between what you know, what you profess, and what you do.
- If you value your integrity, then be prepared to take a beating from those who have none.
Amazing Quotes On Integrity And Honesty
Having integrity isn’t only important for the workplace, but also for life in general. What is more, integrity is crucial for leadership and success, because trust us, nothing attracts people more than honesty and sincerity.
You will find a confirmation of these words in the following quotes and sayings about integrity and honesty.
- Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.
- Supporting the truth, even when it is unpopular, shows the capacity for honesty and integrity.
- Honesty and integrity are absolutely essential for success in life and anyone can develop both qualities.
- Honesty is more than not lying. It is truth-telling, truth speaking, truth living, and truth loving.
- Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.
- If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything.
- We learned about honesty and integrity – that the truth matters… that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square.
- Integrity is not something you show others. It is how you behave behind their back.
- In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if they don’t have the first, the other two will kill you.
- The glue that holds all relationships together … is trust, and trust is based on integrity.
- Integrity is the ability to accept one’s past choices and actions and go forth and act in accordance with one’s deepest values from within.
- The high road is always respected. Honesty and integrity are always rewarded.
- Integrity is choosing courage over comfort; choosing what is right over what is fun, fast, or easy; and choosing to practice our values rather than simply professing them.
- If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don’t have integrity, nothing else matters.
- Always choose to do what is right. Some people may hate you for it, while others will give you their respect.
You may also like: