Teamwork Quotes (120 Sayings)
The importance of teamwork cannot be overestimated. In today’s world, you can’t hope for success if you are unable to work as part of a team and build unity within your coworkers.
You know there’s one thing to organize a team and quite another to organize teamwork. And if you spend hours reading business books and surfing blogs about teaming up, stop wasting your time!
What you really need to create or improve teamwork in the workplace is teamwork quotes. Here we’ve gathered an extensive collection of the best teamwork quotes that will definitely motivate your team and get it working their best.
Good Teamwork Quotes For The Workplace
Why is it crucial to work in a team? Why is togetherness so important to us? The answers are pretty simple! Only if teamwork happens the way it’s supposed to and you become part of it, it can lead to incredible things and great success.
Take a look at these good teamwork quotes and choose the most exciting ones to share with your team members.
- Teamwork makes the dreamwork.
- Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is a success.
- No matter how good a driver you are, you have to have the right car and the right team behind you in order to succeed.
- I invite everyone to choose forgiveness rather than division, teamwork over personal ambition.
- We talk a lot about hope, helping, and teamwork. Our whole message is that we are maore powerful together.
- Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than the one where they sprang up.
- Good teams incorporate teamwork into their culture, creating the building blocks for success.
- A core group of guys, all sharing similar goals, can move mountains.
- I’m lucky to be part of a team who help to make me look good, and they deserve as much of the credit for my success as I do for the hard work we have all put in on the training ground.
- It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.
Working Together As A Team Quotes
Working efficiently as a team, you can achieve the best results. Here are some working together as a team quotes that will encourage all the members of your team to work as a tight-knit unit and make you stronger together.
- No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.
- The nice thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side.
- A successful team is a group of many hands and one mind.
- Band members have a special bond. A great band is more than just some people working together. It’s like a highly specialized army unit, or a winning sports team. A unique combination of elements that becomes stronger together than apart.
- Teamwork. A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.
- Synergy – the bonus that is achieved when things work together harmoniously.
- A group becomes a team when each member is sure enough of himself and his contribution to praise the skills of others.
- Building a mission and building a business go hand in hand.
- A single arrow is easily broken, but not ten in a bundle.
- Regardless of differences, we strive shoulder to shoulder… Teamwork can be summed up in five short words: ‘We believe in each other.
Inspirational Quotes About Teamwork Effort
You know if everyone in the team is equally dedicated and participated in doing their part with high quality, you can suddenly realize that such effective teamwork helps get work done faster, find mistakes more easily and innovate better. We’re sure that these quotes about teamwork effort will come in handy.
- Individual commitment to a group effort – that’s what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.
- No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent.
- When a team outgrows individual performance and learns team confidence, excellence becomes a reality.
- You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.
- Many of us are more capable than some of us, but none of us is as capable as all of us.
- It always feels nice to be associated with a team you share a great bond with.
- With teamwork we are able to multiply our output and minimize individual input.
- Interdependent people combine their own efforts with the efforts of others to achieve their greatest success.
- No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
- The achievements of an organization are the results of the combined effort of each individual.
Team Building Quotes For The Office
Looking for the ways to bring your team together? This list of useful team building quotes will open your eyes to what teamwork really is and how you can give your team the right conditions to grow and develop.
- Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.
- Cooperation is the thorough conviction that nobody can get there unless everybody gets there.
- Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success.
- A boat doesn’t go forward if each one is rowing their own way.
- A good team, like a good show, comes into being when the separate individuals working together create, in essence, another separate higher entity – the team – the show – which is better than any of those individuals can ever be on their own.
- Remember, teamwork begins by building trust. And the only way to do that is to overcome our need for invulnerability.
- There is immense power when a group of people with similar interests gets together to work toward the same goals.
- Trust is knowing that when a team member does push you, they’re doing it because they care about the team.
- It is a fact that in the right formation, the lifting power of many wings can achieve twice the distance of any bird flying alone.
- Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out.
Positive Short Quotes On Teamwork For Employees
If you want to foster your employees to strive for a better work team, choose the best way – positive short quotes on teamwork. Make your colleagues smile and focus them on good feelings. Use the uplifting quotes below and enjoy your collaborative work.
- None of us is as smart as all of us.
- If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
- Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.
- So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth.
- It takes two flints to make a fire.
- In any team sport, the best teams have consistency and chemistry.
- The whole is other than the sum of the parts.
- The secret to teamwork is an outward mindset.
- Success is best when it’s shared.
- I’m going to do whatever it takes for me and my team to be successful.
Motivational Quotes For Teamwork
Motivation is the foundation for successful work. However, keeping your team motivated and inspired can be rather challenging. With such teamwork motivational quotes, you can make a difference in your unit, inspire and motivate its members and get fantastic results.
- People achieve more as a result of working with others than against them.
- If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.
- A single leaf working alone provides no shade.
- The path to greatness is along with others.
- Since the dawn of time, the descent of man has revolved around teamwork, and today, successful organisations in any sphere of life all rely on a teamwork ethic with people working together towards a common goal.
- The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help somebody else get it first.
- Teamwork is the secret that makes common people achieve uncommon results.
- Only by binding together as a single force will we remain strong and unconquerable.
- A team is not a group of people who work together. A team is a group of people who trust each other.
- A “just a job” employee does just enough to keep their job while complaining about what’s not fair or right at work. A “team player” works positively together with everyone to get the job done the best way possible. See the difference?
Funny Teamwork Sayings To Share With Teammates
Sometimes humor is the best encouragement for more productive teamwork. Stay positive, keep smiling and share these funny teamwork sayings with your coworkers.
- The ratio of We’s to I’s is the best indicator of the development of a team.
- The main ingredient of stardom is the rest of the team.
- Many hands make light work.
- Chemistry is a very important element for any team that wants to be serious about winning.
- Teamwork: Simply stated, it is less me and more we.
- It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
- One piece of log creates a small fire, adequate to warm you up, add just a few more pieces to blast an immense bonfire, large enough to warm up your entire circle of friends; needless to say that individuality counts but teamwork dynamites.
- Working together works.
- Effective teamwork is all about making a good, well-balanced salad not whipping individuals into a single batch of V8.
- In teamwork, silence is not golden. It’s deadly.
Encouraging Quotes About Being A Team Player
You should cultivate teamwork skills in order to become a team player. You know that very well. But it’s easier said than done. Read the most encouraging quotes about being a team player and choose the most inspiring one to repeat it every day. You can also write down this wise saying and always carry with you.
- The best teamwork comes from men who are working independently toward one goal in unison.
- No problem is insurmountable.With a little courage, teamwork and determination a person can overcome anything.
- The target for every great champion is to play for the team.
- Agility is fundamental to leading a team through times of change.
- There is no such thing as a self-made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to subordinate his personal goals to the good of the team.
- Nobody can defeat you when you all are working together.
- Effective communication is 20% what you know and 80% how you feel about what you now.
- Teamwork is a make or break situation. Either you help make it or the lack of it will break you.
The Best Quotes About Leadership And Teamwork
Instead of long meetings, organize short morning huddles for your team, You’ll see they can help you build a solid foundation for the team growing as well as give the thirst for victory. The quotes about leadership and teamwork will be helpful during such team huddles.
- Leaders must exemplify integrity and earn the trust of their teams through their everyday actions. When you do this, you set high standards for everyone at your company. And when you do so with positive energy and enthusiasm for shared goals and purpose, you can deeply connect with your team and customers.
- Teamwork: I love the idea of all for one especially if that one is me.
- Good leaders organize and align people around what the team needs to do. Great leaders motivate and inspire people with why they’re doing it. That’s purpose. And that’s the key to achieving something truly transformational.
- The speed of the boss is the speed of the team.
- When you’re one of the leaders of the team, there are no days off.
- Be fast, be first, but never be alone. Nothing can replace the value of teamwork.
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
- The temptation to take the easy road is always there. It is as easy as staying in bed in the morning and sleeping in. But discipline is paramount to ultimate success and victory for any leader and any team.
- To me, there’s no great chef without a great team.
- Teamwork is the best ever investment. If I make 3 and you make 5, together we will not make 8. We will make 15. Leaders build active teams.
Teamwork Motivation Quotes To Uplift The Team Spirit
The coming together of your team members is your number one priority. Try to add these rousing phrases into your working life in order to stimulate your team spirit.
- If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.
- I’m not the smartest fellow in the world, but I sure can pick smart colleagues.
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Team spirit is knowing and living the belief that what a group of people can accomplish together is much larger, far greater, and will exceed that which an individual can accomplish alone.
- Growing up in a group home, and with an undiagnosed learning disability to boot, the odds of success were not on my side. But when I joined the high school football team, I learned the value of discipline, focus, persistence, and teamwork – all skills that have proven vital to my career as a C.E.O. and social entrepreneur.
- I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion.
- In union there is strength.
- It is a great boost for confidence in a squad when there is not just one or two players scoring goals, but the whole team is contributing.
- Teamwork is the lynchpin in our long term success.
- Teamwork does not come naturally. Let’s face it. We are born with certain inclinations, but sharing isn’t one of them.
Teamwork Quotes From Famous Sports Personalities
Popular sports players are the people who can share their wisdom with you. Thanks to the work in a team, most of them have become world-famous and they really know what they are talking about. Look at the list of teamwork quotes and pick the most powerful quotation from your favorite sports player.
- Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.
- To me, teamwork is the beauty of our sport, where you have five acting as one. You become selfless.
- Bad attitudes will ruin your team.
- The French team has given me so much and I want to help it. I told myself I did not have much time left in soccer, and I want to profit from it to the maximum.
- The team with the best players wins.
- Winning and championships are memorable but they come from the strength of the relationships.
- I’m very proud of all the career I’ve had with the national team.
- A team will always appreciate a great individual if he’s willing to sacrifice for the group.
- If a team wants to intimidate you physically and you let them, they’ve won.
- The most valuable player is the one that makes the most players valuable.
We Are A Team Quotes To Create A Winning Team
Do you always want to win? In such a case, admit the value of teamwork and create a reliable team that has always striven to triumph. Use we are a team quotes given below and believe in the success of your unit.
- Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.
- No cricket team in the world depends on one or two players. The team always plays to win.
- Good teams become great ones, when the members trust each other enough to surrender the “me” for the “we”.
- The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don’t play together, the club won’t be worth a dime.
- Nobody’s going to fix the world for us, but working together, making use of technological innovations and human communities alike, we might just be able to fix it ourselves.
- Great companies are built in the office, with hard work put in by a team.
- The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team…
- You don’t win with the best talent – you win with the five players who are able to play well together.
- The power of one, if fearless and focused, is formidable, but the power of many working together is better.
- Working together, ordinary people can perform extraordinary feats. They can lift things a little higher, a little farther, towards excellence.