God Quotes (108 Sayings)
You can believe whatever you want to believe. However, it often happens that you spend years finding your path in life and finally you come to God. Why is it so? Probably because God gives you the strength to get through hard times and face life’s challenges,
He gives you wisdom pertaining to the decisions you have to make and He also gives you peace that transcends understanding. The Bible says that God is good, but we say that God is Great! Here is a list of powerful God quotes, which reveal new truths about our world and life, inspire to live the life your soul needs, and encourage your spiritual growth.
Deep And Inspirational God Quotes
Inspirational God quotes can be very useful to you because you can find understanding and encouragement in them, especially when you’re going through a confusing time. Such thoughtful phrases will also help you appreciate God’s plan and open your eyes to common truths.
- God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
- Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.
- God wants us to trust Him and put all of our circumstances in His hands as we believe that He is working them out for good.
- Being human means you will make mistakes. And you will make mistakes because failure is God’s way of moving you in another direction.
- I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors.
- God will meet you where you are in order to take you where He wants you to go.
- God is completely sovereign. God is infinite in wisdom. God is perfect in love. God in His love always wills what is best for us. In His wisdom, He always knows what is best, and in His sovereignty, He has the power to bring it about.
- If you are a Christian, remind yourself today that you are safe in God’s presence. His love attends your every need in life or in death.
- God creates out of nothing. Wonderful you say. Yes, to be sure, but he does what is still more wonderful: he makes saints out of sinners.
- God never gives someone a gift they are not capable of receiving. If he gives us the gift of Christmas, it is because we all have the ability to understand and receive it.
- Every happening, great and small, is a parable whereby God speaks to us, and the art of life is to get the message.
- The most important lesson that I have learned is to trust God in every circumstance. Lots of times we go through different trials and following God’s plan seems like it doesn’t make any sense at all. God is always in control and he will never leave us.
Motivational Short Quotes About God
Motivation and faith are the two main factors in determining the level of success that you will reach. Push yourself to keep moving on with these pithy motivational quotes about God and be sure they will definitely help you achieve your most cherished goals.
- God gave us the ability to do, not just try.
- I close my eyes in order to see.
- Let God’s promises shine on your problems.
- God can open doors for you that no man can open.
- God will never give you anything you can’t handle, so don’t stress.
- Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting.
- He who is filled with love is filled with God himself.
- God is forever faithful.
- Seek God. Trust God. Praise God.
- Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.
- The worship most acceptable to God comes from a thankful and cheerful heart.
- God’s grace is sufficient for those that believe and trust in Him until the end.
Godly Quotes About Life
God’s will… Your life usually depends on it. And He often leaves you clues, a lot of clues. All you have to do is learn to see them. Look at the famous Godly quotes about life and enjoy these cute thoughts on the Christian life. Try to understand God’s words and apply them to your life.
- Fools laugh at others. Wisdom laughs at itself.
- Love God and He will enable you to love others even when they disappoint you.
- Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed.
- God never allows pain without a purpose.
- You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
- When you decide to spend time with God in prayer and studying His word, patience and energy are paramount here as well.
- But God doesn’t call us to be comfortable. He calls us to trust Him so completely that we are unafraid to put ourselves in situations where we will be in trouble if He doesn’t come through.
- The God of all comfort will wrap his loving arms around you and whisper in your ear: “We’re going to get through this!”
- God’s will is like a jigsaw puzzle until you put all the pieces together, you won’t be able to see the whole picture.
- Don’t miss your moment. Life is flying by. You don’t have time to waste being unfocused, intimidated and letting opportunities pass you up. You have to get focused, be intentional. Start taking steps of faith to release the gifts that God has put in you.
- Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth.
- When we finally see what God has called us to do, we can look back and realize that our past is the key to unlocking the ‘door’ to our purpose.
God Is Good Quotes For Him
Believe God is good to you in so many ways. God loves you unconditionally and always listens to your thoughts and sincere prayers. Actually, you can see God’s goodness to you every day.
He brings both big and little changes to your life. Just open your heart and take a look at these wonderful God is good quotes.
- God doesn’t give you the people you want, he gives you the people you need. To help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you, and to make you the person you were meant to be.
- He is the same God, yesterday, today, and forever. He is our heavenly Father who is merciful, kind, and full of compassion.
- The best things are never arrived at in haste. God is in no hurry; His plans are never rushed.
- God brought people into my life when I needed them. As long as I cast my cares upon Him and trust Him everything will turn out all right.
- To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.
- Keep the right perspective: it’s all good. This boils down to trusting God.
- Man is born broken. He lives by mending. The grace of God is the glue.
- God don’t make any mistakes, that’s how He got to be God.
- We are finite beings, and God is infinitely greater than any thoughts we can contain about divine reality in our wondrous but tiny minds.
- Every man’s life is a fairy tale written by God’s fingers.
- What we attribute to God as his excellency and perfection, that we should propose to ourselves as matter of practice and imitation.
- An honest God’s the noblest work of man.
The Best God’s Love Quotes
A lot of amazing God quotes and Bible verses make you think about God’s love and realize what it really means. Read the most famous quotes about the love of God and don’t forget that with them you can overcome any challenge much easier.
- God loves each of us as if there were only one of us.
- God will never let us down because his love is unconditional.
- …but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- God’s love never wears out.
- The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us.
- God is love. God proved His love not by His need of us, but by His giving to us.
- The nature of God’s love is unchangeable. Ours alternates all to readily. If it is our habit to love God with our own affection we shall turn cold towards Him whenever we are unhappy.
- God loves you more in a moment than anyone could in a lifetime.
- God loves our children more than we do. We can trust him with them.
- The great thing to remember is that though our feelings come and go, God’s love for us does not.
- God proved His love on the Cross. When Christ hung, and bled, and died, it was God saying to the world, ‘I love you.’
- It was during the most difficult struggle of my life that I began to truly experience the depth of God’s love, the strength of His peace.
Positive God Sayings To Live By
Sometimes it is rather difficult to stay positive, find strength and move on, especially when life continues to challenge you. However, these positive God sayings collected below will inspire you to never give up and be good to yourself in every situation.
- So many times, people told me I can’t do this or can’t do that. My nature is that I don’t listen very well. I’m very determined, and I believe in myself. My parents brought me up that way. Thank God for that. I don’t let anything stand in my way.
- God has a purpose for your pain, a reason for your struggle, and a reward for your faithfulness. Trust Him and don’t give up.
- We cannot always trace God’s hand, but we can always trust God’s heart.
- God can give you the grace – the energy, the zeal, the passion – to do whatever you need to do…and to do it with a good attitude.
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.
- We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.
- I have faith that God will show you the answer. But you have to understand that sometimes it takes a while to be able to recognize what God wants you to do.
- Parents are like God because you wanna know they’re out there, and you want them to think well of you, but you really only call when you need something.
- Joy is the infallible sign of the presence of God.
- We may ignore, but we can nowhere evade the presence of God. The world is crowded with Him. He walks everywhere incognito.
- If God was faithful to you yesterday, you have reason to trust him for tomorrow.
- When your will is God’s will, you will have your will.
Religious Quotations On God
Your religion gives your life meaning. Here are powerful Christian quotations on God that can help you understand and fulfill your life’s purpose.
- People do not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.
- The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing.
- Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
- God loves us too much to indulge our every whim.
- With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.
- Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening.
- We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature – trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence… We need silence to be able to touch souls.
- So at least let me briefly state that the Bible is not man’s best thoughts about God, but rather – and there is ample evidence – the Bible is in fact God’s thoughts on paper.
- By reading the Bible we learn more about God. The more we learn of Him the more we love and trust Him.
- God bestows His blessings without discrimination. The followers of Jesus are children of God, and they should manifest the family likeness by doing good to all, even to those who deserve the opposite.
- Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
- The Bible says we can only get to heaven by trusting in God through his Son, Jesus Christ. And we don’t have to earn God’s love or work our way into heaven.
Uplifting God Is With You Quotes
You may experience some life problems from time to time. But that isn’t a reason to lose heart. Let these cute sayings remind you of God’s mercy and His kind character. Let this God is with you quotes cheer you up and encourage you.
- Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can, and you’ll get to where God wants you to be.
- If God is your partner, make your plans BIG!
- The Lord is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.
- There is never a moment when God is not in control. Relax! He’s got you covered.
- I need to worship because without it I can forget that I have a big God beside me and live in fear. I need to worship because without it I can forget his calling and begin to live in a spirit of self-preoccupation. I need to worship because without it I lose a sense of wonder and gratitude and plod through life with blinders on. I need worship because my natural tendency is toward self-reliance and stubborn independence.
- God’s plans for you are better than any plans you have for yourself. So don’t be afraid of God’s will, even if it’s different from yours.
- Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!
- Where I lack, God’s got my back.
- All things that God would have us do are hard for us to do – remember that – and hence, he oftener commands us than endeavours to persuade.
- Loss is only temporary when you believe in God!
- God is on your side; you’re good. All your enemies can take a number to line up against you. It doesn’t matter. You’ll still be standing at the end of it all – because God is with you.
- Nothing teaches us about the preciousness of the Creator as much as when we learn the emptiness of everything else.
Wise Give It To God Quotes
Just a few wise words of God can dramatically change your life. Such heartfelt give it to God quotes can make you stronger, kinder, more sympathetic and loving. Read them all and follow God’s will.
- God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
- The connection you share with Father God matters more than any other relationship you have.
- You can trust God and have faith in Him to always be faithful to you.
- If you believe in a God who controls the big things, you have to believe in a God who controls the little things. It is we, of course, to whom things look ‘little’ or ‘big’.
- The darker the night, the brighter the stars, the deeper the grief, the closer is God!
- Our prayers should be for blessings in general, for God knows best what is good for us.
- God knows your heart and is not concerned with your words as He is with the attitude of your heart.
- The greater your knowledge of the goodness and grace of God on your life, the more likely you are to praise Him in the storm.
- The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, ‘O God, forgive me,’ or ‘Help me’.
- As we trust in God, we shall triumph in any trouble.
- Prayer alone will overcome the gigantic difficulties.
- God is a circle whose center is everywhere and circumferences nowhere.
You may also like: