58 Cute Paragraphs to Send to Your Crush
Love. It truly is a magical feeling when it’s shared. Slow down. It takes time and, yes, it usually begins with a crush. That can be scary because no one likes to feel rejected and crushes can work both ways. Or not. We’re here to help with lots of ideas on when and how to let your crush know your feelings are reaching a whole new intensity.
Finding the right words to say to your crush isn’t always easy. Where do you start? Even a simple “hi” can sometimes be awkward. How do you get the right message across once your feelings begin to escalate? Can you handle a bit of silence?
The fear of being rejected is a real stumbling block that makes you and your crush wary when the relationship starts to cross beyond the friendship zone.
Try not to over-think every spoken word. That’s a sure path to frustration. Just focus on how you two enjoy spending time together.
Still, when is the right time to express those feeling? Not now? When? You don’t always have to wait. Be creative. The sincerity of your feelings will show through and sometimes that’s all it takes.
Waiting for signs that the time is right? Look for these (1):
- You make your crush happy. Does he or she seem happier when you’re together? Do you notice a glow or a smile?
- Talking to one another becomes easier and easier. You connect easily day or late at night. He or she tells you it’s easy to communicate.
- Is that crush of yours already in a relationship? Wait a while. It’s not yet the right time.
Those Three Little Words
Pick the perfect time and place to say “I Love You.” Think about it twice. Three times.
Those are precious words. Early stages of infatuation – of a crush – is the wrong time to say it. Saying it too early may result in a loss of sincerity. Of meaning.
“Even if you believe you are without doubt in love with a person, you might want to hold back for the meantime,” writes psychotherapist Tina B. Tessina, author of Love Styles: How to Celebrate Your Differences. (2)
Here are some of the signs it’s a bit premature to be saying the three magic words:
- You’ve only been dating for several months. Sociologist and a professor Pepper Schwarz at the University of Washington believes saying it before six months have passed can cast doubt on what’s ahead. The feelings between you may really still be infatuation, not yet love. (2)
- You haven’t had sex together yet.
- You really need know a great deal about your crush first. Spend lots of time together. “Profound love,” says Dr. Aaron Ben-Zeév, “needs time to develop. Saying ‘I love you’ after being together for just a relatively brief time doesn’t show you’re serious.” (3)
- You or your partner can’t or aren’t willing to commit to a future together.
Expecting to hear those three little words back and not hearing them right away can be disappointing, even heart-breaking. Be willing to wait until your crush is ready to reciprocate.
Find creative ways to express your feelings. The time and effort you put in creating something for your crush makes it truly special.
- DIY messages. This simple DIY bookmark message (see Reference 4) is a helpful source of inspiration for turning your message into something useful while being catchy and unforgettable.
- Create a poem or a song that is meant for him/her. Poetry can be a powerful tool to voice your innermost feelings. It often is written in the midst of powerful emotions, thus, incorporates deep emotions. (5)
Moving A Crush Into A Relationship
- Convey your feelings for him or her as the right timing develops. Perhaps your crush feels the same way about you and you don’t know it yet.
- Stay close physically to your crush whenever it’s appropriate. Be consistent.
- Maintain eye contact. Don’t turn your gaze away.
- Do something your crush really enjoys. But, don’t overdo it. Watch out for conveying a feeling of stalking or invading privacy.
We have lots of ideas for you below. Check them out.
‘I Love You’ Paragraphs For Your Crush
Love can seem like such simple word, but it‘s not at all. It reveals so many shades of feelings and emotions. Express it in a beautiful way when the time is right.
- One of the easiest ways to realize you are in love is by scrolling through love quotes. I have read through a thousand lists of cute things to say and quotes, but none of them perfectly describes exactly how I feel for you.
- I love you so much that I would never hit the bed every night without reminiscing about you.
- I know I say “I love you” all the time, but that’s not enough. Those three words can’t describe the way I feel about you. You make my tummy do flips and my hands shake. I’ve never loved anyone as much as I love you and I don’t think I will ever love someone this much again. You’re everything I have ever wanted and needed. I love you so much, you’re my everything, my entire heart, and the world.
- If you ask me to express the depth of my feelings for you, I won’t be able to, because it’s not easier to explain to you how much I love you.
- My life has never been perfect, but it has come closest to perfection during the moments that I am with you. It never ceases to amaze me that two parts who are far from perfect can create the most amazing thing just by being together. You are my everything.
- Nobody has ever contributed such a great amount of bliss to my life as you have. With you and you only, I discover a true love I have never known. I find myself longing to spend every remaining moment on this earth with you. I can’t envision a single day where you are not by my side from here on out. I promise to love you to the end of time.
Long Paragraphs About Love To Send To Your Crush
You don’t need a special occasion to let your crush know how much you care about him/her. Send a long paragraph to describe your love. It will be appreciated.
- No matter how many times we fight or argue, I always want to work it out. No one could ever take your place. You are amazing in every way and I don’t know what I would do or where I would be if I never met you. You understand me like no one else can and I can truly relate to you in every way. I mean it when I say that I am yours, and you are mine. I love you and will always fight for you. I want to spend the rest of my life with my amazing boyfriend.
- You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You’re my lover and my best friend and each day that goes by seems like I find something new to love about you. It’s amazing how one person can make such a huge difference in my life. You’ve given me so many reasons to smile. I’m a very lucky person to have you in my life. I’ve never been so happy with anyone or so in Love. I LOVE YOU. I promise to be there for you when you need me. I would do anything for you.
- Never in my life have I felt more dedicated to anything. I pledge my life and my love to you and I promise to keep investing my time and energy into the wonderful relationship that we have together. Every day I learn something new about you and I am always reminded of how amazing you are. Together, we can have the greatest adventure of all time.
- What we have together is unique. It is a special bond that is strong and unbreakable. We can make it through anything we encounter and we only grow stronger from the trials we face together. Together, we are strong. Being with you has made me a better person and I can’t believe or you.
- When we first held hands, our souls became one. Seeing you is feeling everything is fine. My love, I share all my feelings with you.
I know there are better girls than me, but I am sure you are the best boyfriend of all. I love you.
- Hey, beautiful:) I just wanted to tell you that I’ve been thinking about you all day and how much you mean to me. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. you’re cute funny smart nice, any guy would be lucky to have you. When I see you my heart skips a beat. I really like you, and I hope you will give me a chance and I promise to be there for you when you need me. I would do anything for you.
- Every time I try, the words just never come out right. You are not only my crush but my best friend. I can tell you everything but why I can’t I telthat I found you. Ever since I met you, I never want to let you go. The attraction you and I share is one that is so intense and I never want to be separated from you.
- Being in love is like falling into a blissful sleep. It happens slowly, then very suddenly you find yourself asleep. You then find yourself never wanting to wake up again. Falling for you was just like that. I still don’t want to wake up and I hope I never have to. I hope with all my heart this is a reality. I hope you are not a dream, but that you are the girl of my dreams in real life. I hope you do not fade away, but that you stay with me forever.
Cute Paragraphs for your Crush Images