Everybody knows what important role friends play in our lives! What does a true friend mean? Friends can make us happy even if life seems to be too gloomy and miserable. True friends are the support and encouragement for you at any minute of your life. From another point of view, a friend is the one who sees you unvarnished, without any imaginary coolness or false self-confidence. As a rule, he or she knows your weak points and the time when you become vulnerable.
The truth is that not all of us are lucky to have true and devoted friends. Perhaps, you’ll not deny that some people, surrounding you, are used to wearing the mask of the absolute falseness! These hypocrites have the ability to become your friends before you can blink! The problem is that pretending to be your well-wisher, a fake person will stick a knife in the back sooner or later.
True friends and fake friends can be easily distinguished as soon as you have some problems. What will real friends do? Of course, they’ll help you without any questions! What about phony friends? You must know the answer: at best, they’ll just disappear from your life; at worst, they’ll betray you by making your problems worse. In case, you still cannot say if your friends are true or not, you’ll find the answer with the help of quotes about real friends vs fake friends.
It’s not a secret that broken friendship and the lie of your friends may hurt. However, you shouldn’t dwell on the problem of losing a friend. You cannot change the situation. But you will be able to choose your friends more carefully in the future! Sad quotes about friends being fake will force you to move on! A quote or two, used in the appropriate moment, is exactly what you need for getting away from fake people!
Don’t try to take an advantage of bad friendships and unfaithful friends! You’ll never succeed in doing this. Just stay away from friends who tend to cheat you! Short sayings about fake friends as well as famous quotes on shady friends in your life will teach you how to deal with fake friends without hurting yourself!
And Our Expert Says…
Founder, “Manage & Avoid Drama Llamas”
In my video course “Manage & Avoid Drama Llamas,” I joke how I wish that people came with trailers – so I could see what I’m getting myself into – before I get in too deep with someone.
- Although we might not get to watch trailers which foreshadow who a person is – we do get to tap into our intuition. And we must pay close attention to the energy we feel around someone – and not be color blind to red flags.
- As soon as we see someone is treating us badly, we need to perk up and speak out.
- Challenge #1: Putting up strong boundaries to protect yourself from toxic fake friends.
- Challenge #2: Not feeling guilt, doubt or regret afterwards.
- Know this now: It’s important to know your worth – and not sell yourself short. Life is too short to waste it on fake friendships.
Short Sayings about Fake Friends to Calm You
People, wearing the mask, become commonplace in our modern world. Sometimes it’s hard to tell who of the people around you are fake! And the worst thing is if this is an unfaithful friend. When the truth comes out, it hurts. However, the following short sayings about fake friends is the way to soften the blow:
- Most people want to see you to do better, but not doing better than them.
- An honest enemy is better than a best friend who lies.
- This is what happens. You tell your friends your most personal secrets, and they use them against you.
- Make sure the lions you roll with aren’t snakes in disguise.
- An honest enemy is better than a best friend who lies.
- You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends.
- Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself.
- Don’t get blinded by the people who say they saved your life because they might be the ones who pushed you off an edge.
- One of the toughest tasks in life is to find someone who would be genuinely happy for your success.
- Somehow fake friends are the hardest to become aware of.
Sad Quotes about Friends Being Fake to Open Your Eyes
It may sound a little bit sad, but for some people pretending is an ordinary way of their life. They aren’t able to live without a lie and cheat. The best thing you could do is to avoid such fake people. Unfortunately, it’s almost impossible to pull out all the stops! If you’ve found out that somebody from your friends wasn’t perfectly honest with you, sad quotes about friends being fake, will interest you!
- Someone who smiles too much with you can sometime frown too much with you at your back.
- Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies.
- Buy a gift for a dog, and you’ll be amazed at the way it will dance and swerve its tail, but if don’t have anything to offer to it, it won’t even recognize your arrival; such are the attributes of fake friends.
- Success will win you false friends and true enemies – succeed anyway.
- What greater wound is there than a false friend?
- The touchstone of false friends is the day of need: by way of proof, ask a loan from your friends.
- One of the worst things in the world isn’t being aware that you have enemies but realizing that you have fake friends.
- Fake friends can always throw you under the bus, but it’s the evil friends that are ready to drive the bus over you and leave you bleeding on the road. To make matters worse, after that they will blame you for not looking before you take a step.
- You cannot call a person your friend is they constantly demand your silence or stand on your way to your growth.
- An honest enemy is the one who will never hide his/her hate but will show it openly. And this kind of enemy is a lot better than a lying friend who is ready to put you down secretly.
True to Life Quotes on Shady Friends in Your Life
When it comes to the problem of relationships between fake friends, the problem of a knife in the back is indispensable. Life may be cruel and you can do nothing about it! Don’t think that shady friends are the punishment for something. Perhaps, you aren’t yet ready to understand that by losing a false friend you get the chance to meet a true and devoted one! Just see it for yourself in the shady friends quotes:
- Fake friends are like shadows: always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.
- We fear our enemy but the bigger and real fear is that of a fake friend who is sweetest to your face and most vile behind your back.
- A false friend and a shadow attend only while the sun shines.
- A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship.
- Before you count your friends, make sure you can count on them. Some friends are only around when they want something from you but are never there when you need something from them.
- I’ve got more respect for someone who comes out and says they don’t like me than for the ones who act like they do but talk bad about me when I’m not around.
- People wears a mask of a lie so they look attractive, so be careful.
- How many of your friends would get afraid, if there was a mirror that could show not only our faces but also who we really are?
- You can give your life for your family, you can sacrifice your life for your country or your friends, but you have to be sure that they would do the same for you if needed.
- I hope karma will punch my fake friends in their faces before I do it.
Famous Quotes for You to Deal with Fake Friendship
You have already heard what a real friendship should mean. But what should you do when the relationship with friends doesn’t go well? How to deal with friends who have proved to be hypocrites? The broken friendship is an inevitable result in the situations like this! Famous quotes about the fake friendship shouldn’t be neglected!
- Always sleep with one eye open. Never take anything for granted. Your best friends might just be your enemies.
- Pretend to be poor in reality and you’ll notice a decrease in your friends list and request.
- Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It’ll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called “perfection,” which will open the doors to the most important relationships you’ll ever be a part of.
- Stay away from lazy parasites, who perch on you just to satisfy their needs, they do not come to alleviate your burdens, hence, their mission is to distract, detract and extract, and make you live in abject poverty.
- False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces; but true friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports.
- I despise the rituals of fake friendship. I wish we could just claw each other’s eyes out and call it a day; instead we put on huge radiant smiles and spout compliments until our teeth hurt from the saccharine sweetness of it all.
- An honest enemy is better than a false friend. When in doubt, pay more attention to what people do and less to what they say. Actions not only speak louder than words, they are more difficult to fake.
- Fake friends are those who do their best to look real when you have something they need and disappear quickly when you have nothing to offer. You should get rid of such people.
- If you can tell the genuine from the fake, you don’t have to deal with the latter anymore.
- I’d choose to have an enemy that can slap me in the face instead of a so-called friend that is always ready to stab me in the back.
Useful Quotes about Real Friends Vs Fake Friends
Are you ready to say with certainty that all your friends are true? Don’t jump to any conclusions! It occurs that people are pretending to be not who you think they are. Don’t know how to make the difference between devoted friends and betrayers? You’ll find the answers to all your questions in the real friends vs fake friends quotes:
- True friends esteem you of greater worth than you feel deserving. False friends demand you prove that worth.
- A friend who stands with you in pressure is more valuable than a hundred ones who stand with you in pleasure.
- True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.
- It is only the great hearted who can be true friends. The mean and cowardly, can never know what true friendship means.
- Our true friends are those who are with us when the good things happen. They cheer us on and are pleased by our triumphs. False friends only appear at difficult times, with their sad, supportive faces, when, in fact, our suffering is serving to console them for their miserable lives.
- Fake friends believe in rumors. Real friends believe in you.
- It’s sad that nowadays loyal people surprise you more than fake people.
- There are 11 letters in the phrase “best friends”, but so are in a “backstabber”.
- Fake friends treat you like chewing gum. As long as you have sweetness they need, they chew you. But then, they just spit you out on the pavement so that strangers could walk over you.
- Some friends are real ones, some friends are good ones, some friends are fake ones and some friends are really good at being fake.
Funny Phrases about Bad Friends to Cheer You Up
In any bad situation, it’s possible to find something good. Have your friends revealed their real face of traitors? Say thank you to the universe that it helps you to get rid of fake people! Don’t fall into despair! Funny phrases about bad friends will cheer you up!
- A friend to all is a friend to none.
- The friendship that can cease has never been real.
- Sometimes the person you’d take a bullet for ends up being behind the gun.
- Friends ask you questions; enemies question you.
- Be careful who you trust because as quickly as they say they’re your friend is how quick they can turn their backs on you.
- You always knew after shitty things happened, who your friends really were.
- Nothing can be defined as half of the truth. If it looks like a lie, be sure that it’s a lie. So, free yourself from the phony friends.
- Most people remind coins – people have two faces just like coins have two sides.
- If your friends are two-faced hypocrites, there’s only one thing you can do – never trust any of the faces.
- Fake friends always show their true nature when they don’t need anything from you.
Popular Quotes about Fake Friends from Rap Songs
It will not be a new information for you that some people don’t like to listen to rap songs. However, you will not argue that these songs reveal absolutely worst sides of our life! Rappers seem to know about the betrayal, lie of friends and cheating more than any other people do! Quotes about fake friends from famous rappers will attract your attention to the rap songs!
- When shit goes down and sides are taken, you find out who was real and who was faking.
- Just give it time, we’ll see who’s still around a decade from now.
- People will love you and support you when it’s beneficial.
- I’m surrounded by wolves that are dressed like sheep…
- You call me a friend as you pull out a knife, You stab me in the back, not once but twice.
- How many of us? How many of us are real friends to real friends, to the real end ’til the wheels fall off, ’til the wheels don’t spin.
- F*ck fake friends, we don’t need ’em, only thing they’re good for is leaving.
- I’ve been down so long it look like up to me
They look up to me
I got fake people showin’ fake love to me
Straight up to my face, straight up to my face
- Scandalous, money greed and lust
In this trife life, there ain’t nobody you can trust
Plus there’s no justice, it’s just us
In fact, watchin’ yo back it be must
And each and everyday around the way gats bust
And jealous so-called friends’ll try to set you up
It’s called betrayal.
- If we can’t have trust then you can’t hang with us
We respond to those who show respect with respect
We respond we connect on the same deck
Same intellect, my man, never shifty, thinks quickly
Best Images with Phony Friends Quotes for Facebook
Do you experience the depression because of the cheat? Has your friend hurt you? Don’t hurry up to be disappointed in all other people! True friends really exist and you’ll definitely meet them! Everything you can do just now is not to make friends with everyone! Below you’ll find great images with quotes about phony friends to post on Facebook: