- 1 Short Quotes about Kindness and Generosity
- 2 Inspirational Quotes Being Kind to Others
- 3 Wonderful Quotes about Random Acts of Kindness
- 4 Quotes about Human Kindness and Compassion
- 5 Famous Quotes about Kindness and Love
- 6 Kindness for Weakness Quotes
- 7 Remarkable Quotations about Kindness of Strangers
- 8 Thank You for Your Kindness Sayings
- 9 Best Bible Verses about Kindness
- 10 Kindness Quotes for Kids with Images
Kindness is one of the numerous things our world could benefit from having more of. It is regarded to be one of the seven virtues, which can’t be adopted, but should be cultivated through upbringing and education. Being one of the basic behavioral attributes, kindness has been adjusted in all spheres of our life.
Kindness as a positive quality is frequently mentioned in books, movies and cartoons. There are also a plenty of beautiful quotations, where it is considered as the basic driving force of nature. Quotes about kindness are meaningful and highly popular both among adults and kids because they involve universal notions of good. Kindness is an act of love, generosity, humanity, compassion and sympathy. Only the union of all these qualities make us the human we are.
In this post, you can find the most expressive samples of famous quotes about kindness and love as well as about human compassion and and generosity. It’s so important to teach a child to be a kind and good person and some quotes about kindness for kids with bright images will work well for it. The colorful cards with meaningful content are exactly what is needed for young children.
Kindness is a universal notion which is taught by every religion and Christianity is not an exception. Looking for Bible verses about kindness? You can easily find the best religious quotes on kindness in this article. They will teach that being kind to others is essential for every nation. If you spread love and graciousness and do good to help others, you help yourself as well.
So, in our modern world, being kind and show empathy is very precious. Kindliness is always on a trend that confirms this amazing collection of quotes below. Share it with your friends and relatives to inspire them and remind of life values.
Short Quotes about Kindness and Generosity
Nowadays people have become more self-centered in many ways. The growing competition in social life makes people forget about the importance of small acts of kindness. People don’t hesitate to hurt others in order to achieve what they want. Fortunately, these short quotes perfectly show that kindness and generosity are still valued. Let’s make our world a bit better with this fascinating list below!
- Kindness is the touch of heaven, a reminder of the covenant of the unseen.
- If we are going to be kind, let it be out of simple generosity, not because we fear guilt or retribution.
- Kindness is the sunshine in which virtue grows.
- Kindness and a generous spirit go a long way. And a sense of humor. It’s like medicine – very healing.
- Kindness is the only thing one should look for in people.
- Things that can’t be done by force, can easily be accomplished by kindness.
- Acts of kindness are like a boomerang, they always come back.
- The greatest wisdom is in kindness.
- If you are eager to be a rebel, just be kind.
- Be generous and kind – these two virtues matter.
Inspirational Quotes Being Kind to Others
There’s an interesting opinion that being kind makes you and people around you happy. Does this belief make sense? It definitely does! When you are polite to people, offer your support and help, you show kindness in little things. Kind acts and words are simple steps that can help someone to become happier. These inspirational quotes prove that being kind to others and offer the helping hand, gives us a sense of joy and satisfaction in return.
- Goodness is about character – integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like. More than anything else, it is about how we treat other people.
- Kindness is the ability and desire to have a positive impact on others.
- When you are kind to others, it not only changes you, it changes the world.
- Kindness is caring for others, even when they may not care for you.
- To be liked, it means that you must be treating people with respect and you must be showing kindness toward them.
- Treat everyone with respect and kindness. Period. No exceptions.
- You should always be kind toward the people you meet because you never know what kind of a hard battle they are fighting.
- Every person can make a difference. If you think that you are too small to do this, try spending a night in one room with a mosquito.
- There are only three important things in every human life. To be kind is the first one. To look for kindness is the second. And to spread kindness is the third.
- A person’s kind heart is their garden. A person’s kind thoughts are the roots of the trees that grow there. A person’s kind words are the blossoms on these trees. And a person’s kind deeds are the fruits they get.
Wonderful Quotes about Random Acts of Kindness
Showing kindness is doing something not because you must, but because you have a sincere desire to do good from the heart. Helping others is easy and enjoyable, especially if you do it by accident. For example, help an old lady to cross the road or feed birds in the park will not cost you a fortune but will say a lot about your humanity. The random acts of kindness are the most valuable and are a key point of this set of quotes.
- The little-unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person’s life.
- Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.
- A random act of kindness, no matter how small, can make a tremendous impact on someone else’s life.
- Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.
- No kind action ever stops with itself. One kind of action leads to another. A good example is followed. A single act of kindness throws out roots in all directions, and the roots spring up and make new trees. The greatest work that kindness does to others is that it makes them kind themselves.
- Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars, but remember to keep your feet on the ground.
- All those times you helped other people to stand up when they fell down you were helping the humanity to rise.
- You should follow the impulse of doing kindness, if you have one.
- Kindness is never out of fashion, it is always welcome.
- If you want to set a good example on how people should behave in the world, start with doing random acts of kindness. This is the most efficacious way to lead by example and make a difference.
Quotes about Human Kindness and Compassion
Kindness and compassion are two inseparable notions, which can’t exist without each other. A person who can express compassion and treat people with kindness is usually appreciated. If you need some sort of inspiration, have a look at the quotes that praise such important human traits as kindness and compassion. They claim that being empathetic towards others as well as desire to bring a smile on people’s faces never go unnoticed.
- Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn’t anyone who doesn’t appreciate kindness and compassion.
- What we all have in common is an appreciation of kindness and compassion; all the religions have this. We all lean towards love
- One who knows how to show and to accept kindness will be a friend better than any possession.
- When we give ourselves compassion, we are opening our hearts in a way that can transform our lives.
- What we all have in common is an appreciation of kindness and compassion; all the religions have this. We all lean towards love.
- Loving-kindness and compassion are the basis for wise, powerful, sometimes gentle, and sometimes fierce actions that can really make a difference – in our own lives and those of others.
- Kindness serves as a golden chain that ties society together.
- No matter how small the acts of kindness are, none of them are ever wasted.
- If you receive kindness, be ready to return it with a freer hand.
- No balm or honey has a more healing effect on an aching heart than the simple words of kindness.
Famous Quotes about Kindness and Love
What do people usually look for in a relationship? Love is a common thing, but except this beautiful feeling, we want to have someone with a kind heart. Nobody wants to deal with arrogant, rude and selfish people. If you are a person with a pleasant disposition and a concern for others, it will be interesting for you to read famous people think of kindness and love.
- Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
- Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
- Let us learn to live with kindness, to love everyone, even when they do not love us.
- Love and kindness go hand in hand.
- Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.
- Kindness is tenderness. Kindness is love, but perhaps greater than love…Kindness is good will. Kindness says, ‘I want you to be happy.
- When you feel down or irritated, when things go wrong, you should practice kindness because that’s the only thing that can hardly go wrong.
- Thanks to our good deeds, aspirations, and kindness, which we can offer to others, the true beauty of this world is born.
- Any dull day can become beautiful if kindness touches it.
- People tend to seek revenge for the injuries more than to give something back for the kindness they have received.
Kindness for Weakness Quotes
Someone who is kind is considered to bear a good moral character. This person is loved and respected by others. However, the soft-hearted and kind people can even suffer from their kindness matters. Have you ever heard or said: “Don’t take my kindness for weakness”? Unfortunately, support and heartiness can be treated as weakness and there are many people who will enjoy taking advantage of someone’s kindness. Still, here you can observe a series of quotes, which say that kindness and empathy are not the signs of weakness.
- We must not mistake kindness for weakness. Kindness isn’t weak. Kindness is a certain type of strength.
- Don’t ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance or my kindness for weakness. Compassion and tolerance are not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength.
- Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.
- People just take your kindness for weakness sometimes, and that’s just the bottom line.
- My kindness is a sign of strength and not weakness. My kindness keeps me from hurting folks the end.
- Young people often take the kindness other people show them as their right.
- To love people more than they really deserve is a sign of true kindness.
- No matter how people treat you, always be kind to them.
- There’s only one important question you should ask yourself on a daily basis, “Have I been kind today?” You can be surprised by how much your world will change after you make kindness your daily routine.
- If the query is your kindness, everyone will respond to it.
Remarkable Quotations about Kindness of Strangers
We live in the world where we don’t expect any good things from others, especially strangers. But if you have something to give to the world why not do it? Giving a small part of your soul to others and don’t wait for something in return is a feature of a kind and compassionate person. Keep your heart open with these marvelous quotations about the kindness of strangers.
- Whenever you’re feeling lonely, remember that there are people in this world who bless every one of us before they go to sleep at night. They may have never met you, but their hearts go out to you. They are true angels.
- Like thousands of others, we survived the storm and the many dark days that followed because of the kindness of strangers who brought food, water, and comfort’.
- The catch phrase for the day is ‘Do an act of kindness. Help one person smile’.
- Fueled by the kindness and generosity of strangers, ‘Food for the Poor’ builds houses for people.
- I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
- There’s no room for hate and violence in this world. We must learn to be more kind, compassionate, empathetic, and sympathetic to humanity.
- Kindness comes with understanding and accepting the fact that each of us struggles.
- A person can never become poor by giving all their kindness.
- A tiny bit of kindness to a person you don’t even know is always worth more than a lot of money.
- You cannot accept genuine kindness as some kind of an ordinary act since it is a gift of exceptional beauty.
Thank You for Your Kindness Sayings
Do you want to say “Thank you for your kindness” that someone has recently shown to you? It can be rather difficult to express how grateful you are through words when you strive to show how much it means for you. In case, you are completely puzzled and need a source of motivation, don’t miss a chance to use these gorgeous sayings of gratitude:
- The value of money is only realized when you don’t have any, and the value of kindness is realized only when others generously step in to help in times of need. Thanks for being so kind.
- I believe that kindness has the power to change the world. Your kind deed will go a long way. I want you to know how much I appreciate you and your act of kindness. May your life be blessed even more.
- Good people like you are God’s reminder that there are angels who walk this earth. Thank you for the kindness that you have shown me and my family. I will never forget it.
- Looking at how obliged and indebted I am feeling towards you right now, I have realized that kindness is actually one of the greatest weapons any person can ever have. Thank you.
- The impact of your kindness has changed my life so much. Thank you. Without you, I don’t know where I would be right now. I will never forget it.
- Kindness is like a viral YouTube video. Every person who sees it feels like sharing it with others. Thanks for sharing your kindness with me.
- The only new kind of army the world really needs is the army of the kind.
- Be kind despite life circumstances, but your kindness doesn’t mean that you can’t express what you think.
- Sometimes the only thing you need to do to change a person’s life is to show your kindness.
- There’s no shorter distance between two hearts than a kind smile.
Best Bible Verses about Kindness
Kindness is said to be one of the seven essential virtues which gets us closer to God. It’s important to be grateful and understand that if God has been so kind to give you a good life, you should try caring for others and help them to build a good life too. Kindness has a fundamental meaning in the Bible as one of the components the moral intelligence consists of. Here are the best verses about kindness that are supposed to be your guide.
- A man who is kind benefits himself, but a cruel man hurts himself.
- May the LORD now show you kindness and faithfulness, and I too will show you the same favor because you have done this.
- Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.
- By purity, knowledge, patience, kindness, the Holy Spirit, genuine love.
- Do not let kindness and truth leave you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart.
- Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.
- Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance?
- Love your neighbor as yourself.
- But when all goes well with you, remember me and show me kindness; mention me to Pharaoh and get me out of this prison.
Kindness Quotes for Kids with Images
Children are our future and our main goal is to teach them and explain the basic moral principles. To be nice to people around you and show kindness are only two of them. Taking into account that kids prefer everything bright and colorful, these kindness quotes with captivating images will be certainly appealing and instructive for them.