- 1 Farewell Quotes for Friends
- 2 Goodbye Friendship Quotes
- 3 Quotes about Friends Leaving
- 4 Short Leaving Verses Friends
- 5 Goodbye Letter to a Friend
- 6 Best Friend Moving Away Quotes
- 7 Parting Words for Friends
- 8 Bye Bye Cards and Images for Friends
- 9 Saying Goodbye to Your Best Friend
- 10 Farewell Message to a Friend
- 11 Quotes about Friends Moving Away
- 12 We Will Miss You Quotes
When your friends are leaving your life, you feel like something really important is taken away from you. People can hardly avoid separations, but we should try to find the strength to overcome all the difficulties and put all possible efforts to preserve the friendship. Unfortunately, sometimes we just don’t know how to say goodbye to a friend. There are no words able to express how much they mean to us. However, there is a chance that these sad but inspiring quotes about friends leaving will help you to express love to your bestie.
Farewell Quotes for Friends
Life is complicated, and circumstances are sometimes cruel. But even if they separate you with your friend, you must always remember that distance can never ruin true friendship. Remind your bestie that you will be always there for him by sending one of these heartfelt and meaningful farewell quotes.
- The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we’ve lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we’ve found each other. And maybe each time, we’ve been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come. ― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- Don’t be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before we can meet again and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
- Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends. – Richard Bach
- Friends are like stars even when you can’t see them you know they’re always there.
Goodbye Friendship Quotes
Do you remember the song from the Road to El Dorado? Elton John sings that friends never say goodbye, and he is totally right. Even though you think that it will be hard to live without your bestie, you two will remain in touch and preserve your sincere, tender friendship.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
- This is not a goodbye, my darling, this is a thank you. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. – Nishah
- You may be gone from my sight, but you are never gone from my heart.
- Please don’t forget me and all the things we did.
Quotes about Friends Leaving
Unfortunately, we all know how it feels when the closest person leaves. Rest assured, he or she feels the same way. Warm and sincere quotes about departing friends can make your separation less painful. So just use one of the sayings above, personalize them and send to your friend to encourage him at this difficult time.
- I don’t like goodbyes so let’s just say see you soon…
- If there ever comes a day where we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever. – Winnie the Pooh
- True friends don’t say goodbye, they just take extended leaves of absences from each other.”
- “Don’t be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before we can meet again and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.”
Short Leaving Verses Friends
What can be more touching than verses? These shot leaving texts are incredibly heartfelt, so your bestie will understand that you will truly miss him or her. If you want to write your own verse, just check out these ones, maybe they’ll inspire you and give you some cool ideas. Remember, we never should leave our old friends behind.
- You and I will meet again, When we’re least expecting it, One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won’t say goodbye my friend, For you and will meet again. – Tom Petty
- True friends are never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart.
- Goodbyes are not forever, are not the end; it simply means I’ll miss you until we meet again.
- Don’t worry, my friend, we are moving apart, but our friendship is deep rooted in my heart I have to take one path while you pursue another but we will meet soon let’s promise each other. Farewell.
Goodbye Letter to a Friend
Probably, a letter is the best way to express what you feel deep in your soul. During the face to face conversation, you can forget something, but sitting alone and writing down the letter allows you not to miss anything and tell your friend that you very much appreciate his or her presence in your life.
- Our friendship is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Talking to you made me smile and meeting you set me free. I can’t believe that fate is taking you away and ripping us apart. I just want to say that I will miss you from the bottom of my heart. Goodbye.
- Promise me. You won’t forget our laughs. Our jokes. Our smiles. Our conversations. Our plans. Our tears. Our memories. Our experiences. Our friendship.
- Life and destiny can steal my best friend away from me but nothing can take away the precious memories. Goodbye my friend.
- Who will tolerate my annoying antics, who will calm me down when I am angry. Who will listen to my daily rants, who will make sure I am always happy. Who will I harass with my banter, who will I hang out with every day. I am sad and totally devastated, as my bestie goes away. Goodbye.
Best Friend Moving Away Quotes
Remember, separation is not the end. You always have a chance to meet your bestie again if you both want this more than everything. But when he is moving away, you should encourage your friend by telling that you will always preserve love to him in your heart.
- Memories last forever, never do they die. Friends stay together, never say goodbye. – Melina Campos
- When a friend leaves you, you move on. When a best friend leaves you, part of you is gone.
- When best friends say goodbye to each other, what they are really saying is ‘Hold that thought, I will be back soon’ So I will hold my thought until you return to hear the rest.
- True love is when you have to watch a friend leave, with the knowledge that you might never see him again. But you know he’ll be in your mind and heart forever.
Parting Words for Friends
Sometimes it’s hard to find the send off words that will express your feelings. Parting is never easy, but both you and your friend will cope with it and preserve your strong connection. Just tell him or her that you will go together across the years, no matter what is the distance.
- If you cry when we part we’ll never see each other again, but if we do not cry we’ll remember forever the days of sunlight and laughter, and be brought together in our memories.
- Look for the rainbow in every storm, fly like an angel, good-bye my friend. I know you’re gone, you said you’re gone, but I can still feel you here.
- Our memories of yearsterday will last a lifetime. We’ll take the best, forget the rest, and someday, will find that these are the best of times.
Bye Bye Cards and Images for Friends
If you want to send your bestie something really beautiful and touching, just take a look at these cool bye bye cards. Feel free to share these images on Twitter or Facebook – it will be pleasant to your friend to know how strong your feelings and commitment to him or her are.