- 1 Best Quotes about Dreams Coming True to Motivate You
- 2 Inspirational Quotations about Different Dreams for Everybody
- 3 Positive Sayings on Being a Dreamer to Encourage You
- 4 Famous Quotes about Following Your Dreams for You
- 5 Effective Quotes about Dreams and Goals
- 6 Encouraging Quotes to Say “I Have a Dream”
- 7 Short Quotes about Reaching Your Dreams to Move On
- 8 Interesting Quotes about American Dream
- 9 Images with Quotes on Dreaming about Big Things
Do you have your fondest dream, something you’ve always wanted? Does this question make you wonder? Common! Everybody has something in the mind, which he or she wants to become true. Don’t try to convince others (and primarily yourself) that you are pleased with everything and don’t want anything else. You surely have at least one dream!
People who don’t have any desires can’t enjoy the process of achieving dreams. They cannot realize the whole mystery of following their dreams! Big things start with the dreaming. However, living your dream isn’t enough to make it come true. People get everything they want without doing anything only in fairy tales.
Of course, practical people are used to saying that those who like dreaming are just too lazy to work. This is their point of view and we shouldn’t judge them. But! Let’s think if it’s really possible to live without any wishes and desires? The answer will be “definitely no”! Dreams and goals force people to move on. Positive quotes and sayings about dreams and goals will open your eyes to their role in your life!
Dreams are those elements of our life which fill it with the pleasant expectation of changes. It’s better to live dreaming about something and believing that sooner or later your dreams will come true. Agree? Don’t be afraid of being a dreamer. Be honest with yourself, say “I’m a dreamer” and enjoy chasing you’re the most intimate ambitions! Inspirational quotes on dreams coming true will help you never give up while reaching new goals!
No matter what others say about your thoughts, you should always believe in your dreams! Who usually makes different discoveries? Those who dream about opening new things! What people are able to change the world? Ordinary people, who have a strong desire to do this! Always remember that the so-called American dream was only a dream for somebody, but the reality for others!
Why is it important to read the post to the end? There a few reasons: famous quotations, which will explain to you how important dreams are; wonderful images with short sayings to get to know how to make your dreams come true; great proverbs about the dream becoming the reality; positive paragraphs to become a dreamer. These interesting quotes are the least, but not the last to be found here!
Best Quotes about Dreams Coming True to Motivate You
If you tell everybody about your dreams, be ready to have somebody in your life who doesn’t believe that your dreams will never come true! However, it’s up to you to decide if you get everything you want and keep moving forward, or make these desires impossible. Don’t fall victim to provocation! Keep chasing your dreams with quotes about dreams coming true!
- A positive attitude can really make dreams come true – it did for me. – David Bailey
- Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real. – Tupac Shakur
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. – Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
- A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality. – John Lennon
- Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. – Langston Hughes
- When you have a dream that you can’t let go of, trust your instincts and pursue it. But remember: Real dreams take work, They take patience, and sometimes they require you to dig down very deep. Be sure you’re willing to do that. – Harvey Mackay
- Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true. – Napoleon Hill
Inspirational Quotations about Different Dreams for Everybody
Dreams can be different: some people want to become rich, others dream about epic love, interesting job, traveling around the world… It doesn’t matter what you are dreaming of. In any case, you should know: God gives you a dream for a reason, don’t let yourself leave it. Inspirational quotes about dreams may get you rid of this trouble!
- A heart without dreams is like a bird without feathers. – Suzy Kassem
- I believe in everything until it’s disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it’s in your mind. Who’s to say that dreams and nightmares aren’t as real as the here and now? – John Lennon
- Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country. – Anaïs Nin
- Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today. – James Dean
- No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid. – Lupita Nyong’o
- Dreams are illustrations… from the book your soul is writing about you. – Marsha Norman
Positive Sayings on Being a Dreamer to Encourage You
Who says that dreamers are crazy? Don’t listen to people who think about dreamers in this way. Being a dreamer means to be the person who is trying to extend the boundaries of the ordinary world. He or she can turn everyday routine into an unusual adventure! You’ll get more information with positive sayings on being a dreamer:
- Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman
- You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one. – John Lennon (“Imagine” Lyrics)
- Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. – Oscar Wilde, The Critic as Artist
- Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things, which escape those who dream only by night. – Edgar Allan Poe, Eleonora
- There are some people, who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other. – Douglas H. Everett
- A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. – Oscar Wilde
- Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. – William Dement
Famous Quotes about Following Your Dreams for You
Are you tired of following your dream? Think that it’s almost impossible to achieve it? Maybe, you’d better read some quotes about following your dreams made by the most famous people? The quotes are exactly what you need in the case you are not going to follow your goal!
- A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. – Colin Powell
- Help others achieve their dreams and you will achieve yours. – Les Brown
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. – H. Jackson Brown Jr., P.S. I Love You
- Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Follow your dreams, they know the way. – Kobi Yamada
- Dreams are like stars. You may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny. – Liam James
Effective Quotes about Dreams and Goals
Although our dreams and goals are closely connected, they are not the same. What is the difference between them? Some people will say that dreams are imaginary, while goals are real. It’s surely true! But you’re the only person in your life who may decide what will be imaginary and what will become real! Enjoy the following quotes about dreams and goals!
- Go out and chase your dreams no matter how crazy it looks. – Shanice Williams
- I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time. – A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
- Hope is a waking dream. – Aristotle
- Dreams are the touchstones of our characters. – Henry David Thoreau
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
- Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Encouraging Quotes to Say “I Have a Dream”
Do you think that your dream isn’t real? Trying to hide it from yourself deeply in the heart? Don’t do this! Be courageous enough to say “I have a dream” to yourself. As soon as you do this, you’ll get the power to keep chasing it! Get some inspiration from the following quotes:
- People think dreams aren’t real just because they aren’t made of matter, of particles. Dreams are real. But they are made of viewpoints, of images, of memories and puns and lost hopes. – Neil Gaiman
- You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not? – George Bernard Shaw
- A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams. – John Barrymore
- The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you. – Tom Bradley
- I have had dreams, and I’ve had nightmares. I overcame the nightmares because of my dreams. – Jonas Salk
- Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born. – Dale Turner
- I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Short Quotes about Reaching Your Dreams to Move On
Have you really believed that it’s easy to reach your dreams? Who has said this to you? It’s a big misconception! Dreams wouldn’t be called in this way in they were easy to reach! Unfortunately, not all people can understand this, giving up their dreams every time, when they face difficulties. These short quotes about reaching your dreams will force you to fight for your happiness!
- I dream of painting and then I paint my dream. – Vincent Van Gogh
- You can have it all. Just not all at once. – Oprah Winfrey
- Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever. – Walt Disney
- Never let your memories be greater than your dreams. – Douglas Ivester
- Explore. Dream. Discover. – Mark Twain
- Dreams are often most profound when they seem the most crazy. – Sigmund Freud
- Dreams are more real than reality itself, they’re closer to the self. – Gao Xingjian
Interesting Quotes about American Dream
Have you ever heard about the American dream? You’ve definitely heard! In reality, this dream hasn’t disappeared, and it’s not only about America! Do you want to know something more about this phenomenon in the human life? Quotes, somehow connected with an American dream, are your chance!
- The road to success is not easy to navigate, but with hard work, drive and passion, it’s possible to achieve the American dream. – Tommy Hilfiger
- The American Dream is independence and being able to create that dream for yourself. – Marsha Blackburn
- That’s why they call it the American Dream, because you have to be asleep to believe it. – George Carlin
- The American dream is not that every man must be level with every other man. The American dream is that every man must be free to become whatever God intends he should become. – Ronald Reagan
- Only in America can someone start with nothing and achieve the American Dream. That’s the greatness of this country. – Rafael Cruz
- To me, the American Dream is being able to follow your own personal calling. To be able to do what you want to do is incredible freedom. – Maya Lin
- A basic element of the American dream is equal access to education as a lubricant of social and economic mobility. – Nicholas Kristof
Images with Quotes on Dreaming about Big Things
What may inspire better than words? The answer is too evident to puzzle over it: attractive images! When the hearing doesn’t work, the time of eyesight comes. Looking at pictures with quotes about big dreaming, you’ll get enough reasons to keep moving!