We are very serious when it comes to copyright and carefully select content for MemesBams.
If you find content that may violate a copyright please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and we get back to you expeditiously to resolve this issue.
You may want to include a statement detailing the proper form for a notice of claimed infringement, if so please include:
- a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the infringed copyright;
- identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party (e.g., the address, telephone number, or email address);
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner; and
- a statement that information in the complaint is accurate and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.