Talk about a birthday gift! Your son is a very precious gift. A miracle of life. You knew from those first moments you saw him you will make each of his days count.
You’ve seen it all. His first smile. Those early tears. You’ve watched him grow up. Difficult teen years. Now, once again, it’s his birthday. It’s a special day for your whole family. It doesn’t matter how old he is. Look for different ways to express your love and let him know how much you care.
Celebrating His Every Milestone
Infancy to boyhood
Baby boys have a huge, always-growing curiosity about their own little, but rapidly expanding, world. Their personality is hard-wired to be alert and emotionally interactive.
Testosterone, even in young boys, helps vitalize their natural aptitude for muscle-driven tasks. (1) They always are ready to engage in physical activities. So, you see your son enjoying rough-and-tumble play and you’re not surprised about his definition of fun.
Little boys’ birthdays should be festive and colorful. Superhero themes are popular. Birthday celebrations are a necessary part of childhood says Heather Ulrich, Ph.D., child and family psychologist. (2) A birthday party filled with balloons, fun decorations, and treats will delight your little one.
“It’s not the party or elaborate celebration that matters,” Dr. Ulrich explains, “It’s the focus on the individual child for that day and a focus on their new age and development.” (2)
Adolescence is just plain confusing for your son. He is tugged between two conflicting worlds. Not yet fully adult but not supposed to act like a kid. Reassure him of your love, support, and patience so he can become confident and at ease.
Your son will experience hormonal spikes. His voice is squawking as it morphs into a deeper tone. Muscles replace baby fat. Bones increase in size and strength. He develops facial and body hair. (1, 3) He has a growing interest in the opposite sex.
Celebrate his new milestone. Invite some new guests, friends, and family members. But, be careful about broadcasting his birthday on social media. A cautionary note: It’s best to ask him before posting a pic – particularly a baby photo.
Being an adult means he has reached his physical prime of life. Men are usually driven to succeed and accomplish their goals and dreams. Sons tend to suppress emotions now. (1) Make this birthday special too. A simple message straight from the heart will work best.
This group of happy birthday greetings for your son includes a large variety of messages by both parents as well as the best birthday sayings from mom or great quotes from dad. Select the messages or quotes to share with him.
Inspirational Ideas of Birthday Wishes for Son
Your son’s birthday is a perfect time to show you care in numerous ways. These inspirational ideas of meaningful birthday wishes have been chosen just for you to use.
- Dear son, we have always been made proud of you. You will always have our support and blessings. Happy birthday to the dearest and most beautiful son!
- Your birthday brings happy memories and a reminder of how you continue to bring joy to our lives. Happy birthday wishes to my son!
- The most precious memories and the happiest moments of my life revolve around the smiles and laughs of just one person – my son. Happy birthday.
- The day you came into our lives was like a miracle – that is what you truly are now for us. We are proud to have a son like you! Happy Birthday from your mom and dad!
- Dear son, no matter how much you have grown, for us, you are always going to remain our dearest and smartest baby boy. Wishing you a very happy birthday. May all your dreams and wishes come true!
- We always thought that miracles happened to one in a billion. We never imagined that we would be the lucky chosen ones until we had you as our dear son. Happy birthday.
Nice Birthday Wishes for Son from Mother for Facebook
Your son is another year older. Long, full texts can be less interesting for him than a catchy, bright message. We have prepared some perfect wishes from mother to greet her son on Facebook.
- Having you as my son is the greatest achievement of my life. Being with you every single day is what I look forward to the most. Hope you have a very wonderful birthday!
- Having a son is good but having a son like you is the best. You’re not just the best, you’re better than the best. You’re one in a kind. Happy birthday to you baby!
- Happy Birthday to my wonderful son. No matter how big you get or how far you go, I’ll always be here, right beside you.
- Every day I thank God for giving me an incredible child. I am so proud of you. Best birthday wishes to my son!
- You are the reason why my smile is brighter and my heart is lighter. I thank God every day for giving you to me. Happy birthday with love son!
- To be a mother is the sign of a woman’s completion. Thank you, Lord, for bestowing me such a beautiful and intelligent son. Happy Birthday, my dearest son.
Great Quotes to Wish Happy B-Day to Son from Father
A wise man once said, “A son is the second chance for his father in life to realize his hopes and dreams.” Here are some great quotes from father to send to his son.
- You are one of the most beautiful things that ever happen to me. For that, I thank God for giving me a wonderful child. Happy Birthday to you, my son!
- As you enjoy your cake this birthday, I want you to know that you are the most beautiful gift in my life! I wish you a very happy birthday and a great new year in your life!
- Happy birthday to the world’s best son. A little boy now turning a great man. I’ve seen you grow and I pray you’ll grow to be the best in life. Enjoy your special year.
- Happy Birthday. You’re smart, funny, thoughtful, and best of all, a terrific son! I wish you a great day filled with presents and great desserts.
- You are a valuable treasure to a parent, and I am proud to be your dad. I am wishing you a very great birthday and a year full of happiness and peace
- My dear son, I want you to know that you have always been the Sun in my life. You have been the bright daylight of my life that shined through each day of my life since you were born. Wish you a very happy birthday!
Funny Birthday Message for Adult Son
When did he grow into an adult? That was way too fast. Try to put a smile on his face today. Brighten up his birthday with one of these ideas.
- You can never be too old for a birthday party. Which is why I invited your friends and colleagues for a little birthday bash at home, complete with clowns, bouncy castles, and a magic show! Your boss says it’s okay. Are you excited? Happy birthday, son!
- Your birthday is a reminder that you have grown up and you are ready to start paying all your personal bills yourself from now onwards. Happy birthday, son.
- Happy Birthday, Son. You are a gracious person, with a good heart. You care, not because you need to, but because you want to. May God bless you. Happy Birthday, Son.
- One thing you can look forward to as you get older is that you’ll look as good and amazing as your parents. Happy birthday, son!
- I can’t believe how much time has passed since I held you in my arms, changed your diaper, took you to the kiddie park, and fed you. (Well, technically, I still feed you because you still live in my house, so you can take that one out.) No matter how big or old you grow, my heart will never change. I will love you just as much. Happy birthday!
Best Birthday Sayings for Son from Mom
You can be sure every little (and big) boy wants to receive a loving message from his mom. Don’t disappoint him. Try one of these.
- Dear son, on your birthday I wish you all the strength to face life’s challenges, all the knowledge to succeed in your life, the best of friends and a great family to share your happiness with. May your life be full of happiness. Wishing a very happy birthday to the sweetest boy in this world!
- In life, having a good son is one of the greatest things a mother can have. Having a strong son is one of the valuable assets of a mum. Happy birthday my valuable son.
- Happy Birthday to my Incredible Son. You are the light in my life, who lifts me up every day!
- There’s no joy greater for a mom than in seeing her little boy growing! I treasure each memory I cherish with you. Wishing a happy birthday to the most precious gift in my life!
- Best wishes for the best birthday boy! May all of your dreams come true! I’m sending you lots of love and kisses.
- Today was the day I gave birth to you. Today was the day I was smiling while you were crying. Today was the day I welcomed a hero. Today is a good day to remember.
Lovely Birthday Sentiments for a Son
Your life is blessed because you have a son. You love without reserve. Warm his heart with one of these heartfelt birthday sentiments.
- I may sometimes yell at you, or may always be busy to attend to your needs. But, here in my heart, I always regret being unfair to you at times. I am sorry. Your birthday reminds me that you are my life. I love you!
- May sunshine, happiness, and love fill your day not only on your birthday but for the rest of your life! Wish you a great birthday!
- Happy birthday dear son, on this day I want to assure you to shower you with unending love and affection throughout my life.
- With each passing day, our love for you has been growing. Happy birthday, son.
- Your birthday marks the special day in my life when I had you as my child.
It has opened a special chance for me to share my life with you.
- To My Dear Son! The day you were born was the happiest day of my life. I love you with all my heart. Have a wonderful birthday and a fantastic year
Birthday Poem for Great Son from Mother
The mother-son connection is so strong. A birthday poem from mother to her son is truly cherished by him. Here are a few.
- My baby boy, my precious son,
I hope your day is filled with fun.
As the years go by, you change in many ways
But one thing stays true through all these days.
You’ll always be the little boy who has my heart
Just like you did right from the very start.
No matter where you go
No matter how old you are
You will always be my loving son
My hero and my superstar
- You are my Strength!
God has been so kind to me,
He gave you as my son,
You are the source of my happiness,
With you, life is fun,
Happy birthday my dear,
Have a great time and spread the cheer!
You brighten my world,
You run and you twirl
You’re the best kid around,
Your laugh is my favorite sound
When you smile at me,
I can’t help but love you, don’t you see?
- My Beloved Son
You brighten up my world with your wonderful smile,
It’s been so good all this while,
I am really blessed to have a son like you,
My world seems perfect and new,
Happy birthday, son,
Have all the fun,
Enjoy yourself today!
Happy Birthday to you!
I wish you joy and fun
of cake and birthday presents
and playing in the sun!
And how that you are older,
and have grown another year
we celebrate it with you
with singing songs and cheer!
Happy Birthday, Son!
Sweet Message for Birthday Boy by Parents
Parents always try to do their best to make their son’s life joyful. His birthday is a perfect time to celebrate. A message from his parents is an ideal gift.
- You are such a blessing in our lives. You make us look like wonderful parents! Thank you for being such a good son, even if you demonstrate how naughty and stubborn you can be sometimes. Have a happy birthday, son, and we love you to the moon and back!
- We may not be perfect parents but we are lucky to have a perfect son. Happy birthday, son
- Son, no matter how old you get, you’ll always be our little prince. Hope you have a truly wonderful birthday.
- No matter how old you grow, our love for you will always show. No matter where you are, ours will be the best wishes by far. No matter how rich you become, you will always remain our little son. Happy birthday.
What Sayings to Write for My Teenage Son in a Birthday Card?
It’s tough being a teen these days. Just as tough being a parent of a teen. He needs your encouragement and understanding. These captivating ideas should help you show how you feel.
- It’s your birthday but I’m the one who received a gift, and it’s you, enjoy your Birthday teen!
- There are absolutely many ways to greatness in life, but I can assure you that living a good teenage life is one of them, don’t take this age with levity. Happy Birthday.
- Happy birthday, teenager, hope you know the difference between right and wrong.
- Never forget to risk everything to be better and to live a better life, you are no more a kid at this age, you are responsible for yourself. Happy Birthday my man.
- As you enter your teenage life, you need happiness to survive, so happy anniversary of the day when you have been born.
- Happy Birthday, youngster. We have plenty of memories of us as teens and we know that you are going to have your own. We look forward to you creating your own life. Enjoy!
Ways to Say Happy Birthday to a Wonderful Son
There’s just something wonderful about seeing your son smile. Let him know how wonderful you think he is on his birthday. Here are some ideas on how to say it.
- Happy birthday, son. You are a charming person and we are definitely proud as well as lucky to have you in our life.
- I feel so lucky that I am blessed with a son who is very caring, loving, passionate, obedient and hardworking. I wish you a very happy birthday. Love you son.
- We’re so fortunate to have a fantastic son like you. You’ve always been a beacon of light for us. Happy birthday, son!
- Happy Birthday to the best son ever! You’re totally rad and you know it! Go celebrate. Have all the fun, and remember – we love you so much!
- You’re a light to my darkened world. You’re the joy that overturned my sorrowful life. You’re my strength when I was weak. You’re my son and my everything. Happy birthday, love.
- We’ve always been proud of you. Now more than ever, our hearts are bursting with pride, because you’ve grown into a remarkable person — so full of love, caring, and joy. Happy birthday, dear, dear boy.
- The Seven Stages of Man. (1999, February 16). The New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/1999/02/17/health/the-seven-stages-of-man.html
- Hecht, P. J. (2016, June 27). Why celebrate birthdays? The Citizen-Times. https://www.citizen-times.com/story/life/family/2016/06/27/why-celebrate-birthdays/86043148/
- Harvard Health Publishing. (2019, August 28). Testosterone — What It Does And Doesn’t Do. Harvard Health. https://www.health.harvard.edu/drugs-and-medications/testosterone–what-it-does-and-doesnt-do
Cute Birthday Images with Greetings for Son
A birthday gift without an eye-catching card seems incomplete. Birthday greetings with cute, bright images of balloons or toys will catch any child’s attention.