- 1 Celebrating His Every Milestone
- 2 Inspirational Ideas of Birthday Wishes for Son
- 3 Nice Birthday Wishes for Son from Mother for Facebook
- 4 Great Quotes to Wish Happy B-Day to Son from Father
- 5 Funny Birthday Message for Adult Son
- 6 Cute Birthday Images with Greetings for Son
Talk about a birthday gift! Your son is a very precious gift. A miracle of life. You knew from those first moments you saw him you will make each of his days count.
You’ve seen it all. His first smile. Those early tears. You’ve watched him grow up. Difficult teen years. Now, once again, it’s his birthday. It’s a special day for your whole family. It doesn’t matter how old he is. Look for different ways to express your love and let him know how much you care.
Celebrating His Every Milestone
Infancy to boyhood
Baby boys have a huge, always-growing curiosity about their own little, but rapidly expanding, world. Their personality is hard-wired to be alert and emotionally interactive.
Testosterone, even in young boys, helps vitalize their natural aptitude for muscle-driven tasks. (1) They always are ready to engage in physical activities. So, you see your son enjoying rough-and-tumble play and you’re not surprised about his definition of fun.
Little boys’ birthdays should be festive and colorful. Superhero themes are popular. Birthday celebrations are a necessary part of childhood says Heather Ulrich, Ph.D., child and family psychologist. (2) A birthday party filled with balloons, fun decorations, and treats will delight your little one.
“It’s not the party or elaborate celebration that matters,” Dr. Ulrich explains, “It’s the focus on the individual child for that day and a focus on their new age and development.” (2)
Adolescence is just plain confusing for your son. He is tugged between two conflicting worlds. Not yet fully adult but not supposed to act like a kid. Reassure him of your love, support, and patience so he can become confident and at ease.
Your son will experience hormonal spikes. His voice is squawking as it morphs into a deeper tone. Muscles replace baby fat. Bones increase in size and strength. He develops facial and body hair. (1, 3) He has a growing interest in the opposite sex.
Celebrate his new milestone. Invite some new guests, friends, and family members. But, be careful about broadcasting his birthday on social media. A cautionary note: It’s best to ask him before posting a pic – particularly a baby photo.
Being an adult means he has reached his physical prime of life. Men are usually driven to succeed and accomplish their goals and dreams. Sons tend to suppress emotions now. (1) Make this birthday special too. A simple message straight from the heart will work best.
This group of happy birthday greetings for your son includes a large variety of messages by both parents as well as the best birthday sayings from mom or great quotes from dad. Select the messages or quotes to share with him.
Inspirational Ideas of Birthday Wishes for Son
Your son’s birthday is a perfect time to show you care in numerous ways. These inspirational ideas of meaningful birthday wishes have been chosen just for you to use.
- Dear son, we have always been made proud of you. You will always have our support and blessings. Happy birthday to the dearest and most beautiful son!
- Your birthday brings happy memories and a reminder of how you continue to bring joy to our lives. Happy birthday wishes to my son!
- The most precious memories and the happiest moments of my life revolve around the smiles and laughs of just one person – my son. Happy birthday.
- The day you came into our lives was like a miracle – that is what you truly are now for us. We are proud to have a son like you! Happy Birthday from your mom and dad!
- Dear son, no matter how much you have grown, for us, you are always going to remain our dearest and smartest baby boy. Wishing you a very happy birthday. May all your dreams and wishes come true!
- We always thought that miracles happened to one in a billion. We never imagined that we would be the lucky chosen ones until we had you as our dear son. Happy birthday.
Nice Birthday Wishes for Son from Mother for Facebook
Your son is another year older. Long, full texts can be less interesting for him than a catchy, bright message. We have prepared some perfect wishes from mother to greet her son on Facebook.
- Having you as my son is the greatest achievement of my life. Being with you every single day is what I look forward to the most. Hope you have a very wonderful birthday!
- Having a son is good but having a son like you is the best. You’re not just the best, you’re better than the best. You’re one in a kind. Happy birthday to you baby!
- Happy Birthday to my wonderful son. No matter how big you get or how far you go, I’ll always be here, right beside you.
- Every day I thank God for giving me an incredible child. I am so proud of you. Best birthday wishes to my son!
- You are the reason why my smile is brighter and my heart is lighter. I thank God every day for giving you to me. Happy birthday with love son!
- To be a mother is the sign of a woman’s completion. Thank you, Lord, for bestowing me such a beautiful and intelligent son. Happy Birthday, my dearest son.
Great Quotes to Wish Happy B-Day to Son from Father
A wise man once said, “A son is the second chance for his father in life to realize his hopes and dreams.” Here are some great quotes from father to send to his son.
- You are one of the most beautiful things that ever happen to me. For that, I thank God for giving me a wonderful child. Happy Birthday to you, my son!
- As you enjoy your cake this birthday, I want you to know that you are the most beautiful gift in my life! I wish you a very happy birthday and a great new year in your life!
- Happy birthday to the world’s best son. A little boy now turning a great man. I’ve seen you grow and I pray you’ll grow to be the best in life. Enjoy your special year.
- Happy Birthday. You’re smart, funny, thoughtful, and best of all, a terrific son! I wish you a great day filled with presents and great desserts.
- You are a valuable treasure to a parent, and I am proud to be your dad. I am wishing you a very great birthday and a year full of happiness and peace
- My dear son, I want you to know that you have always been the Sun in my life. You have been the bright daylight of my life that shined through each day of my life since you were born. Wish you a very happy birthday!
Funny Birthday Message for Adult Son
When did he grow into an adult? That was way too fast. Try to put a smile on his face today. Brighten up his birthday with one of these ideas.
- You can never be too old for a birthday party. Which is why I invited your friends and colleagues for a little birthday bash at home, complete with clowns, bouncy castles, and a magic show! Your boss says it’s okay. Are you excited? Happy birthday, son!
- Your birthday is a reminder that you have grown up and you are ready to start paying all your personal bills yourself from now onwards. Happy birthday, son.
- Happy Birthday, Son. You are a gracious person, with a good heart. You care, not because you need to, but because you want to. May God bless you. Happy Birthday, Son.
- One thing you can look forward to as you get older is that you’ll look as good and amazing as your parents. Happy birthday, son!
- I can’t believe how much time has passed since I held you in my arms, changed your diaper, took you to the kiddie park, and fed you. (Well, technically, I still feed you because you still live in my house, so you can take that one out.) No matter how big or old you grow, my heart will never change. I will love you just as much. Happy birthday!
Cute Birthday Images with Greetings for Son
A birthday gift without an eye-catching card seems incomplete. Birthday greetings with cute, bright images of balloons or toys will catch any child’s attention.