- 1 Best Son to Mom Quotes
- 2 Cute Having a Son Quotes
- 3 I Love My Son Sayings
- 4 Little Boy Quotes from Mommy
- 5 Best Mother Child Sayings
- 6 Mother Son Bond Poems
- 7 Mother Son Inspirational Quotes
- 8 Mother Son Relationship Quotes
- 9 Mother’s Love for Her Son Quotes
- 10 Proud of My Son Quotes and Sayings
- 11 Quotes About Being a Mom to A Son
- 12 Quotes About Having a Son
The talking of mom and son is, probably, one of the rarest cases of warm communications, as their different sex, years of life and experience usually cause some difficulties when discussing something. However, family ties are one of the most beautiful things in the world and they can override even such significant things, as the clash of views on the situations. Yet, they need to be tightened. We tried to help parents and the children make their talks warmer and cozier, so found some perfectly light quotes to add wisdom and old intelligence to the family life. Check them out!
Best Son to Mom Quotes
Sons are everything to their moms. How can we express our love to the dearest persons? Through actions and words! And the sayings usually make even more than doings, as if full of wisdom, they are noticed and influence the mood immediately.
- “To a mother, a son is never a fully grown man; and a son is never a fully grown man until he understands and accepts this about his mother.” (unknown)
- “Mothers are inscrutable beings to their sons, always.” (A.E. Coppard)
- “Mother is her son’s first god; she must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love.” (F. Hodge)
- “You may take offense at your mother. But always remember: your mother is the only woman, who will love you in spite all your disadvantages.”
Cute Having a Son Quotes
Having a son is a miracle for the majority of mothers. However, being a mom is a real work, as to grow up a person to be proud of in future is a sophisticated process. Still, our dear parents manage to do this work and they enjoy it, as they love their “creations” – their beloved children.
- “Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.” (Sophocles)
- “It doesn`t matter how old a son is. Even big and strong he is always a small boy for his mother.”
- “Sometimes a mother can think that her son could get a better mommy. But she knows for sure that she knows that there doesn`t exist a better son.”
I Love My Son Sayings
To cheer up your son in a minute of sadness, send him one of this warmhearted quotes. We are sure, he will be happy to see some messages, full of your sincere love.
- “Son… no matter how many years go by, no matter how far you’re away from me. Nothing can change the bond between us, my baby, you’ll always be.”
- “Maybe, destiny and fate could have given you better parents than us. But nothing could have given us a better son than you. I love you, son, you’re the best.”
- “The best parent, in me you may not have seen. But the best son, you have always been. Having you as my son is the only way, I’d want to live my life again to this very day. I love you, son.”
- “No matter how old you become, I’ll always hold your hand tenderly… just like how I held it on the day that you were born. I love you, son.”
Little Boy Quotes from Mommy
We will always be the little children for our moms – just accept it as a cute fact. It proves that they love us just like in the childhood, every moment of their and our lives.
- “You are not just a son to me. You’re my life, my soul, my heart and most of all, the reason for my existence.”
- “Son, spread your wings and live life to the fullest because I’m going to live mine through your eyes. I love you.”
- “I didn’t know my purpose in this world and I had always wondered why I was born until you were born to me. I love you, son.”
- “Neither is your dad a king nor am I a queen. But you our dear son, have turned out to be nothing less than a handsome and charismatic prince. We love you.”
Best Mother Child Sayings
The famous people have their fame not accidentally – they deserved the attention of the masses because of their wisdom. We decided to share some of their quotes with you.
- “A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.” (Irish Proverb)
- “There is an endearing tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.” (Washington Irving)
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” (Abraham Lincoln)
Mother Son Bond Poems
Images represent the shortest possible way to send a long poem to your son with just one message. Additionally, the nice background accelerates the text itself. Try to create some of your own images to cheer up your child! Until that moment you can use these sweet pics.
Mother Son Inspirational Quotes
Inspiration is the most important thing in life – at least, it is vital for the creative persons. If your mom or your son belongs to this group, send them one of these perfect sayings to make them smile and be motivated to continue their going further in any field.
- “The father is always a Republican toward his son, and his mother’s always a Democrat.” (Robert Frost)
- “A dad for son is always caring, while mommy is always loving.”
- “A woman is not able to re-educate any man. But she is able to bring up her son to be a real man.”
- “A man, who has managed to become great, was brought up by a woman, who made him believe himself.”
- “If you want to remember your childhood, don`t forget that it was your mother, who gave it to you.”
Mother Son Relationship Quotes
Sons usually cannot inherit everything from their mothers – it is “prohibited” by the mother-nature. However, they still experience the pressure and influence of their parents and should follow their steps sometimes. We have found these wonderful quotes to ease their lives and decisions: let’s clarify the complicated relationships between children and parents.
- “But a mother-son relationship is not a coequal one, is it? He is lonely with only you just as you are lonely with only him.” (Mary Balogh)
- “A wise son makes a glad father, but a foolish son is the grief of his mother… A wise son makes a father glad, but a foolish man despises his mother.” (Proverbs of Solomon)
- “All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.” (Oscar Wilde)
Mother’s Love for Her Son Quotes
If your son is far from you, but you still want to express your love to him – use your cell phone or the Internet to maintain the contact and send these warm phrases to your child. He will be glad to feel your emotions as if you would be there with him.
- “When I was a child, my mother said to me, ‘If you become a soldier, you’ll be a general. If you become a monk, you’ll end up as the pope.’ Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.” (Pablo Picasso)
- “The best gifts in the world are not always wrapped in boxes. They also come in the form of loving sons like you.”
- “Sometimes you may be naughty, but mostly you are nice. Sometimes you may be naive, but mostly you are wise. Regardless of all these sometimes, there is one thing that is ALWAYS. It is my love for you, which will keep growing day after day.”
- “Your birth has been the reason that regretting has changed to rejoicing, lamenting has changed to laughing and sobbing has changed to smiling. I love you, son.”
Proud of My Son Quotes and Sayings
Your life is already the cause to be proud of you – be sure that your mom has such thought. However, your successes and experience only intensify your mother’s pride. Do not be surprised, if getting one of such sayings in a postcard or in a message – our parents try to show you, that they not only love you, but they notice every step and are ready to support you every minute of your life.
- “I can predict your future, it’s way too easy. You’ll be a handsome man, very fine and classy. You will soar new heights, not just because you are my son. But because from your heart, you are a lovely person. Your life will be perfect, just as it is now… you have no idea, that I love you and how.”
- “Ever since the day I held you in my arms, I knew that you will forever be my lucky charm. I love you, son.”
- “Now I know why I didn’t have a childhood worth bragging about. Life was going to give me an amazing parenthood, worth bragging out aloud to the whole world.”
Quotes About Being a Mom to A Son
Mother’s sagacity is sometimes harsher than the dad’s one. It can be explained by the female nature, which is more sensitive, and thus, the women should be ironically stronger than men. Being a mom means being a gentle, fragile person and a superhero simultaneously.
- “It takes one woman twenty years to make a man of her son – and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him.” (Helen Rowland)
- “That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, toughen up, this is the reality we are living in.” (Lauryn Hill)
- “Raising boys has made me a more generous woman than I really am. Undoubtedly, there are other routes to learning the wishes and dreams of the presumably opposite sex, but I know of none more direct, or more highly motivating, than being the mother of sons.” (Mary Kay Blakely)
Quotes About Having a Son
Our moms want nothing, but the best for us. They express it in different ways, although each of these ways is full of soul and love. We present you the beautiful pack of the mothers’ thoughts about having a son – we were happy seeing them on the Internet, as they explain a little more what feelings experience our parents.
- “As the mother of a son, I do not accept that alienation from me is necessary for his discovery of himself. As a woman, I will not cooperate in demeaning womanly things so that he can be proud to be a man. I like to think the women in my son’s future are counting on me.” (Letty Cottin Pogrebin)
- “When a woman gives the birth to a son, she doesn`t have free space in her heart for other men.”
- “A son doesn`t need to deserve his mother`s love; he doesn`t need to ask for it. Mother`s love for her son is always unconditional.”
- Birthday Cousin Funny Quotes for Girl
- Cute Good Morning Meme
- Best Morning Blowjob Meme
- Dirty Cartoon Memes