- 1 Best Son to Mom Quotes
- 2 Cute Having a Son Quotes
- 3 I Love My Son Sayings
- 4 Little Boy Quotes from Mommy
- 5 Best Mother Child Sayings
- 6 Mother Son Inspirational Quotes
- 7 Mother Son Relationship Quotes
- 8 Mother’s Love for Her Son Quotes
- 9 Proud of My Son Quotes and Sayings
- 10 Quotes About Being a Mom to A Son
- 11 Mother Son Bond Poems
Have you ever wondered why the love of a mother to her child is called unconditional? Any mother loves her kids, whether they are daughters or sons, no matter what. Life is an unpredictable thing; it can bring you quite a few unpleasant surprises. Yet, as long as a son has his mother’s shoulder to lean on, no problem is as big and challenging as it seems. This is the way we see it. However, the communication between a mom and a son can be way too far from the warm one. Probably, it’s a rare case, but it may be so. The differences in age (so-called generation gap), the differences in worldviews, the difference in gender – all of these usually cause some difficulties when discussing something. However, family ties are one of the most beautiful things in the world and they can help you to overcome even such significant things, as the clash of views on the situations. We’ve made an effort to help parents and the children make their talks warmer and cozier, so found some perfectly light quotes full of wisdom to make the family life more interesting. Check them out!
Best Son to Mom Quotes
Sons are everything to their moms. How can we express our love to the dearest people? Through actions and words! And what is more, by using the right words and sayings, one can do a lot more than by actions, since words are noticed and influence the mood immediately.
- “To a mother, a son is never a fully grown man; and a son is never a fully grown man until he understands and accepts this about his mother.”
- “Mothers are inscrutable beings to their sons, always.”
- “Mother is her son’s first god; she must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love.”
- “You may take offense at your mother. But always remember: your mother is the only woman, who will love you in spite all your disadvantages.”
- Never underestimate the power of a protective mama bear. I should know, I’m her cub.
- “There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.”
- “Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.”
- A boy’s best friend is his mother.
- Every man looks for a girlfriend that has his mother’s qualities.
- “Ain’t a woman alive who could take my mama’s place.”
- “A man never sees all that his mother has been to him until it’s too late to let her know that he sees it.”
- A mother is the only woman, who is able to understand your tears, without judging you.
Cute Having a Son Quotes
Having a son is a miracle for the majority of mothers. However, being a mom is a hard work, since parenting is a long and challenging process. Each mom want to be proud of her son in the future, right? Still, our dear parents manage to do this work and they enjoy it, as they love their “creations” – their beloved children.
- “Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.”
- “It doesn`t matter how old a son is. Even big and strong he is always a small boy for his mother.”
- “Sometimes a mother can think that her son could get a better mommy. But she knows for sure that she knows that there doesn`t exist a better son.”
- A mom is a son’s first love.
- My greatest blessing calls me Mom.
- There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite as special as the love between a mother and a son.
- “And she loved a little boy very, very much – even more than she loved herself.”
- “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.”
- A man who treats his woman like a princess is a proof that he has been born and raised in the arms of a queen.
- Being a mother to a little boy and helping him discover the world is one of the greatest experiences in a woman’s life, which makes objective goals dull in comparison. The connection between a mother and her son opens the gate to a new world of wonder and love.
- “Yet now in my arms I was holding a helpless baby boy who would grow into a man. . . . . I cannot imagine that soft little face one day having whiskers.”
- Clever father, clever daughter; clever mother, clever son.
I Love My Son Sayings
Let’s say, you want to cheer your son up in a minute of sadness, what should you do in the first place as a mother? Of course, try to figure out what the problem is and try to help him solve it, if it’s possible. However, sometimes a few kind words would be enough. You can send your son one of these heartwarming quotes. We are sure, he will be happy to receive a mother’s message, full of sincere love.
- “Son… no matter how many years go by, no matter how far you’re away from me. Nothing can change the bond between us, my baby, you’ll always be.”
- “Maybe, destiny and fate could have given you better parents than us. But nothing could have given us a better son than you. I love you, son, you’re the best.”
- “The best parent, in me you may not have seen. But the best son, you have always been. Having you as my son is the only way, I’d want to live my life again to this very day. I love you, son.”
- “No matter how old you become, I’ll always hold your hand tenderly… just like how I held it on the day that you were born. I love you, son.”
- My number one goal is to love, support and be there for my son.
- When your lovers and friends desert you, never forget that we are right here to help you pick up the broken pieces of your heart. We will always be here to love you unconditionally. We love you, son.
- Be daring to take on the world, and don’t ever give up on your dreams! I’ll always be there to hold your hand and show you the way! I love you, my son!
- I cannot be more grateful for the things that I have because I love my son and I have him.
- My son is super awesome and I am the lucky one because I get to be this mother.
- A son will always remain the apple of a mother’s eye. Yes my son, you are the apple of my very eyes. I love you!
- Even if you have your own life now, I have never stopped praying for your safety, stability, health, and happiness. I pray for your success in all aspects of your life. I know that you can do everything you set your mind on, but it’s good to know that you have the full backing of a mother’s prayers! I love you, son.
- To my son, who will forever hold a special place in my heart – I cannot imagine life without you and I cannot be happier you chose me to be your mom! I love you to the moon and back!
Little Boy Quotes from Mommy
We will always be the little children for our moms – just accept it as a cute fact. It proves that they love us just like in the childhood, every moment of their and our lives. We are sure that every mommy out there will like these cute quotes about love between a mother and her little boy.
- “You are not just a son to me. You’re my life, my soul, my heart and most of all, the reason for my existence.”
- “Son, spread your wings and live life to the fullest because I’m going to live mine through your eyes. I love you.”
- “I didn’t know my purpose in this world and I had always wondered why I was born until you were born to me. I love you, son.”
- “Neither is your dad a king nor am I a queen. But you our dear son, have turned out to be nothing less than a handsome and charismatic prince. We love you.”
- You have been a little annoying monkey for your whole life but my dear son; I love you more than anyone in this world. You are a blessing, and I can’t wait to meet you. Much love for you!
- Every time I see you, my heart feels like it’s going to burst with all my love for you. I want you to know that no matter what age you are, you will always be my little boy. I love you!
- You are loved for the boy you are, the man you will become, and the precious son you will always be.
- You will be his first his, his first love, his first friend. You’re his momma and he is your whole world. He is your little boy.
- Son, you will outgrow my lap, but never my heart.
- To a mother, a son is never a fully grown man; and a son is never a fully grown man until he understands and accepts this about his mother.
- His little hands stole my heart, and his little feet ran away with it.
- My son is my baby, today, tomorrow, and always. You hurt him, I will hurt you. I don’t care if he’s 1 day or 50 years old, I will defend and protect him all of my life!
Best Mother Child Sayings
The famous people have their fame not accidentally – they deserved the attention of the masses because of their wisdom. We decided to share some of their quotes with you.
- “A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.”
- I will always be your number one supporter for I care for you the most in this life of ours.
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.”
- To have a son means to have a protector, a buddy, a support system, and to live out one of life’s greatest adventures!
- Moms are people who know us the best and love us the most.
- A child makes love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for.
- Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son’s eyes, and realize I’ve already created one.
- “There will be many times you will feel like you have failed. But in the eyes, heart and mind of your child, you are supermom.”
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
- Your son will hold your hand only for a little while, but he will hold your heart for a lifetime.
- A mother understands what a child does not say.
- Raising boys has made me a more generous woman than I really am. Undoubtedly, there are other routes to learning the wishes and dreams of the presumably opposite sex, but I know of none more direct, or more highly motivating, than being the mother of sons.
- In my Husband, I know true love, in my Children, I know pure love.
Mother Son Inspirational Quotes
Inspiration is the most important thing in life – at least, it is vital for the creative persons. If your mom or your son belongs to this group, send them one of these perfect sayings to make them smile and be motivated to continue their going further in any field.
- “The father is always a Republican toward his son, and his mother’s always a Democrat.” (Robert Frost)
- “A dad for son is always caring, while mommy is always loving.”
- “A woman is not able to re-educate any man. But she is able to bring up her son to be a real man.”
- “A man, who has managed to become great, was brought up by a woman, who made him believe himself.”
- “If you want to remember your childhood, don`t forget that it was your mother, who gave it to you.”
- “Men are what their mothers made them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A son is a mother’s blessing and her first love. I love you more and more with each passing day. Thank you for being you, my son!
- Some mothers dream of having many sons. I stopped dreaming for more, the day you were born.
- You may take offense at your mother. But always remember: your mother is the only woman, who will love you in spite all your disadvantages.
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.”
- You will be his first his, his first love, his first friend. You’re his momma and he is your whole world. He is your little boy.
- Moms are as relentless as the tides. They don’t just drive us to practice, they drive us to greatness.
Mother Son Relationship Quotes
Sons usually cannot inherit everything from their mothers – it is “prohibited” by the mother-nature. However, children still experience the pressure and influence of their parents and should follow their steps sometimes. We have found these wonderful quotes to ease their lives and decisions: let’s clarify what kind of relationships mothers and sons have.
- “But a mother-son relationship is not a coequal one, is it? He is lonely with only you just as you are lonely with only him.”
- “A wise son makes a glad father, but a foolish son is the grief of his mother… A wise son makes a father glad, but a foolish man despises his mother.”
- “All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.”
- There’s this boy who stole my heart. He calls me Mom.
- A dad for son is always caring, while mommy is always loving.
- Moms love do not diminish with age. From birth to adulthood, her love for her son is remains constant.
- Mother is her son’s first god; she must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love.
- “To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind.”
- Mothers are inscrutable beings to their sons, always.
- “A child’s first teacher is its mother.”
- To the world, you are a mother. To a family, you are the world.
- No matter how many years go by, and no matter how much you have changed, nothing can break the bond that a mother and her son share.
Mother’s Love for Her Son Quotes
If your son is far from you, but you still want to express your love to him – use your cell phone or the Internet to maintain the contact and send these warm phrases to your child. He will be glad to feel your emotions as if you would be there with him.
- “When I was a child, my mother said to me, ‘If you become a soldier, you’ll be a general. If you become a monk, you’ll end up as the pope.’ Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.”
- “The best gifts in the world are not always wrapped in boxes. They also come in the form of loving sons like you.”
- “Sometimes you may be naughty, but mostly you are nice. Sometimes you may be naive, but mostly you are wise. Regardless of all these sometimes, there is one thing that is ALWAYS. It is my love for you, which will keep growing day after day.”
- “Your birth has been the reason that regretting has changed to rejoicing, lamenting has changed to laughing and sobbing has changed to smiling. I love you, son.”
- There is only one person I would like to see most happy in the world, my son.
- Dear son, you have become everything I asked in a child and more! Your wisdom, your talents and your sense of humor are forever engraved in my heart! Love you so much!
- I’m so blessed to have a son that’s so brilliant and strong. You have a good heart, and I know that you will go places. I love you son! Remember that I’m always here to support you.
- “A mother has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.”
- “We are born of love; love is our mother.”
- No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you’re the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.
- There is nothing like the love between a mother and a son.
- Son, you brought many changes in us. We learned how to share, how to enjoy little moments and how to love each other. You are an amazing lucky thing for us. We love you, sweetheart!
Proud of My Son Quotes and Sayings
Your life is already the cause to be proud of you – be sure that your mom has such thought. However, your successes and experience only intensify your mother’s pride. Do not be surprised, if getting one of such sayings in a postcard or in a message – our parents try to show you, that they not only love you, but they notice every step and are ready to support you every minute of your life.
- “I can predict your future, it’s way too easy. You’ll be a handsome man, very fine and classy. You will soar new heights, not just because you are my son. But because from your heart, you are a lovely person. Your life will be perfect, just as it is now… you have no idea, that I love you and how.”
- “Ever since the day I held you in my arms, I knew that you will forever be my lucky charm. I love you, son.”
- “Now I know why I didn’t have a childhood worth bragging about. Life was going to give me an amazing parenthood, worth bragging out aloud to the whole world.”
- You are the Jupiter of my life. Continue to shine my son; I will always be proud of you.
- You will always be my baby boy, and I will never stop loving you or being proud of you! You are a pure sunshine in my life and I love you!
- You have shown me the beauty of life. You have been the smartest son that I could ever imagine of having. I can’t ask for more from you. You make your mommy feel proud.
- I know that you will be a good father someday because of the good man that you are now. I couldn’t be any prouder. I love you so much, son!
- My son, you’ve become the best man than ever I could have been. I am proud of you. Love you!
- Sometimes I just look at you and can’t believe that you are my son. You truly fascinate me. I love you, and I’m so proud of you!
- If you try singling me out to my mother, she’ll be down your throat. She has three sons, and she’s equally proud of us all.
- Whenever I look at you, I am reminded that I was able to produce something good in this world. You make me so proud of all that you achieved and will achieve.
- My mother carried me for ten months. I asked her ‘Mother, you had an extra month, why you didn’t make me a beautiful face?’ and mother told me, ‘My son, I was busy making your beautiful hands and heart.’
Quotes About Being a Mom to A Son
Mother’s sagacity is sometimes better than the dad’s one. It can be explained by the female nature, which is more sensitive, and thus, the women can be figuratively stronger than men. Being a mom means being a gentle, fragile person and a superhero simultaneously. Our moms want nothing, but the best for us. They express it in different ways, although each of these ways is full of soul and love. We present you the beautiful pack of the mothers’ thoughts about having a son and being a mom to a son– we were happy to find them on the Internet, as they explain a little more what feelings the parents experience.
- “It takes one woman twenty years to make a man of her son – and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him.”
- “That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, toughen up, this is the reality we are living in.”
- “Raising boys has made me a more generous woman than I really am. Undoubtedly, there are other routes to learning the wishes and dreams of the presumably opposite sex, but I know of none more direct, or more highly motivating, than being the mother of sons.”
- The bond between mother and son lasts a lifetime. The bond between mother and son is a special one. It remains unchanged by time or distance. It is the purest love – unconditional and true. It is understanding of any situation and forgiving of any mistake.
- “As the mother of a son, I do not accept that alienation from me is necessary for his discovery of himself. As a woman, I will not cooperate in demeaning womanly things so that he can be proud to be a man. I like to think the women in my son’s future are counting on me.”
- “When a woman gives the birth to a son, she doesn`t have free space in her heart for other men.”
- “A son doesn`t need to deserve his mother`s love; he doesn`t need to ask for it. Mother`s love for her son is always unconditional.”
- All the pain you feel now will eventually fade off, just trust in yourself and do your best. I believe in you and I am proud of you so much.
- My handsome son! You have achieved every single attribute of being a good boy and that makes me a happy and proud mom.
- No matter how old you get, you will always have my hand to hold. I will always be here to give you the support that you need.
- There are several milestones in a little boy’s life that make his mother’s heart melt completely. The first mommy is probably the most heart-warming word he will ever say. Mothers live for such moments.
- I prayed for a son and I was given you. You are a reflection of my love and the fulfilment of my dreams.
Mother Son Bond Poems
Images represent the shortest possible way to send a long poem to your son with just one message. Additionally, the nice background accelerates the text itself. Try to create some of your own images to cheer up your child! Until that moment you can use these sweet pics.