Every year on the second Sunday of May (the date is flexible), we celebrate the Mother’s day. It’s a perfect time to say all the warmest and deepest words to your mom, and we are totally sure she deserves all these words! That’s why we’ve created this large collection of the best quotes, greetings and blessings here — so check all of them out, find the best ones and send (or say) them to your mama. We can guarantee she’ll be touched when she reads them!
Funny, sentimental, inspirational, deep and really beautiful Mother’s Day quotes are waiting for you here — so don’t waste your time and take a look at our collection!
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes from Daughter
Let’s begin with something classic. If you’re a happy daughter of the best mom in the world, and if Happy Mother’s Day is coming, it makes sense that you are now looking for the best quotes for her. Right?
The good news is: we have something interesting here for you. These amazing quotes will definitely help you to express all your feelings!
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mom. This is your special day and you deserve the very best! You’ve always been such a great role model and I’ve learned so much just watching you in action. Love and blessings to you.
- To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother’s Day! You deserve all the love, care and support that you’ve lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!
- To the whole world you are a caring, loving mother. To me, you are the whole world.
- The relationship between parents and children, but especially between mothers and daughters, is tremendously powerful, scarcely to be comprehended in any rational way.
- To my wonderful mother on her special day! You’re such a great person, Mom. I can’t begin to express my thanks for all you’ve done through the years. When I was younger, you were always the best listener. Now that I’m older, you’ve become my best friend and confidante. Wishing you all the best.
- Throughout the years, you’ve always been by my side. I couldn’t have had a better mother to look up to. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Without mothers, our society would be doomed. You are a great example of what it takes to keep the chaos organized.
- I smile because I’m your daughter. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it!
- Where would I be without you? You taught me to walk and read and write and sing and skip and ride a bike and a million other things besides. Thank you for everything, I love you and I hope you have a beautiful Mother’s Day.
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mom. I’m thinking of you today. I’m so incredibly thankful for all you’ve done for me. You’ve always cheered me on from the sidelines, supporting my every move. Treat yourself to something fabulous in honor of your special day. I love you!
Nice Short Mothers Day Quotes from Son
A proud son of an awesome mom is here, right? We’ve got something for you, too! These nice short quotes will work perfect if you’re going to write a card for your mother on the Mothers day. Take a look at them right now and make your choice!
- I do believe in love at first sight, because I love you from the moment I opened my eyes
- Only a mother as perfect as you… could have a son as perfect as me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- From my devilish good looks to my sharp sense of humor, when asked where I get it all, I’m honored to say it’s from my mom.
- Every son must be proud who got a Mother Like you. As a Best Friend, as a Teacher, and as a Mother you are just perfect. Mother! I was not capable of Love that I got from you. Today is the day when I am grateful for all your Kindness. Happy Mother’s Day to you.
- You taught me everything and for this, I will always be grateful. Now it’s time for me to tell you how much I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- For being the best teacher I ever had, thank you for helping me learn through sharing your wise words.
- Happy Mother’s Day from your favorite child (we both know which one it is)
- You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you. I’m so proud to be your kid.
- Happy Mother’s day to a woman who deserves a medal… for putting up with me all these years!
- There is a natural Love between the son and the mother. I am fortunate to get such an amazing Gift in the form of you My Mother. All my life dedicated to you. Happy Mother’s Day Dear Mom!
Famous Quotes about Mothers for Mother’s Day
Mother love has always been a very popular subject to write and to talk about. Dozens of writers and famous persons said and wrote hundreds of deep and meaningful words about it, and of course, the majority of these quotes can be easily used when it comes to Mother’s Day. Check the best of these famous quotes right here!
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. – Abraham Lincoln
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. – Sophia Loren
- A praying mother is more precious and valuable than all the riches in the world. – Violet James
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. – Erich Fromm
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. – Mildred B. Vermont
- To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. – Maya Angelou
- There is no perfect way to be a good mother. Each situation is unique. Each mother has different challenges, different skills and abilities and certainly different children. What matters is that a mother loves her children deeply. – Elder M. Russell Ballard
- The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children. – Karl Lagerfeld
- Motherhood: All love begins there. – Robert Browning
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. – Marion C. Garretty
Great Love Quotes for Moms to Celebrate Mother’s Day
Want to tell your mother that you love her? Want to say “thank you” for her motherly love? Just want to say something great to mommy? Well, if you have at least one “yes”, you’ve definitely come to the right place. Here you’ll find 10 fantastic quotes for moms to celebrate Mother’s Day, and we can guarantee that we’ve chosen only the best ones!
- I like the way you smile, I adore the way you care, and I love your every single step as what you are! ― Happy Mother’s Day!
- In a child’s eyes, a mother is a goddess. She can be glorious or terrible, benevolent or filled with wrath, but she commands love either way. I am convinced that this is the greatest power in the universe.
- A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
- Mom is the most unconditionally loving person I will ever know.
- Mom, you’ve held onto my hand for a while, but now I am growing up. But just remember, you will always hold on to my heart, forever. Forever there will be love.
- Because even if the whole world was throwing rocks at you, if you had your mother at your back, you’d be okay. Some deep-rooted part of you would know you were loved. That you deserved to be loved.
- May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!
- You taught me everything and for this, I will always be grateful. Now it’s time for me to tell you how much I love you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.
- Happiness comes in Life when we get more love than our Thinking. Dear Mother, your Love make me feel very Happy. May you Live Long.
Best Mothers Day Sayings for Friends
You see, writing a message to your mom and writing messages to your friends are two different things. Of course, in the latter case, you’ll need to say something warm about motherhood and about how good she is as a mother. Looks like it can be a real problem to find such quotes, eh?
- But don’t worry, we’ve solved this problem. Continue reading if you wanna see the best Mothers day sayings that will work great for your friends!
- From friend to mom, “best” has always been the only word to describe you.
- Celebrating the amazing mom you are to your own kids and the wonderful aunt you are to mine!
- Lots of hugs and sweet kisses to my wonderful friend on Mother’s day. I hope you have an awesome day. Happy Mother’s Day.
- Our friendship has grown stronger over the years and has always been a role model for me and now you are mom show me how wonderful it is, so I wish you a Mother’s Day filled with much joy next to your husband and daughter.
- My world is blooming with happiness because I have a friend like you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- I can tell from how your kids act that they feel secure, well-grounded and totally loved. Of course they do. They have the best mom ever!
- You are a gift from God…a friend that I can count on and a wonderful model of a mother. I hope that you have a fantastic Mother’s Day.
- The more wonderful the friend, the more wonderful the life of the other friend…You help to make my life wonderful. Happy Mother’s Day.
- I’m so grateful to have a friend and fellow mom like you in my life. Thank you for helping me deal with all the ups and downs of motherhood!
Inspirational Quotes for Mothers Day
Inspiring and motivating your mom is as important as expressing the sentiments of love and respect, that’s what we think. If you wanna find some beautiful inspirational quotes for Mothers day, some quotes and saying that will inspire your mom and make her smile, here’s a piece of good news for you: they are already here!
- A mother is a woman who shows you the light when you just see the dark.
- Successful mothers are not the ones that have never struggled, they are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles.
- Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.
- The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
- It’s not what you do for your children but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings.
- My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.
- Mothers never retire, no matter how old her children are she is always a Mom, always willing to encourage and help her children in any way she can!
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will find forgiveness.
- No matter how old you get, sometimes, you still just need a hug from mom to make everything better.
- Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
Cute Mother’s Day Card Sayings and Greetings
Looking for some really cute sayings? Then continue reading, because we have already collected the cutest ones and added them to this list. They are the best choice for you if you want your mom to smile and to feel happier this day. Of course you do!
Btw, these Mother’s day sayings and greetings are also not too long, which means they are perfect if you’re going to write a card.
- Moms are like buttons — they hold everything together.
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
- When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.
- The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the heart of a mother.
- Being a mother means that your heart is no longer yours; it wonders wherever your children do.
- Roses are red
violets are blue
There is no one dearer
than a Mom like you!
- There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything, and that’s because they listened to their mom.
- My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.
- What is a mom but the sunshine of our days and the north star of our nights.
Beautiful Quotes about Mother’s Day
Want to say your mom something warm and cute? Or, maybe you want to say “happy Mothers day” to all moms in the world? In all these cases, you need only the most beautiful quotes. Here you’ll find 10 such quotes, and they all are 100% great!
- Mothers can forgive anything! Tell me all, and be sure that I will never let you go, though the whole world should turn from you.
- Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had.
- Mothers hold their children’s hand just a little while and their hearts forever.
- I am like a flower that is raised with love by you. You help me grow up big and strong. Mom, thanks for all you do!
- Mom — the person most likely to write an autobiography and never mention herself.
- Of all the gifts life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all.
- My mom is a hard worker. She puts her head down and she gets it done. And she finds a way to have fun. She always says, ‘Happiness is your own responsibility.’
- Thank you for your never-ending love and support Mom! I hope your day is full of love and happiness.
- Behind all my stories, mom, is you. Because here is where my story began
- Do not feel sad Mom, if now you think that you are alone, you are more than mistaken, because all your children are at your side, loving you and respecting you as the most beautiful and splendid Mother. Congratulations!
First Mother’s Day Quotes for Wife
So, your wife gave birth to a beautiful child. Our congratulations — you are now a young father, and that’s probably the best period of your life (even if you don’t think so when your baby wakes up crying at night, trust us: it’s the best thing that can happen to a man). If you are looking for the best Mothers day quotes for your wife now, here they are — ten beautiful, cute and meaningful quotes that will make her even more happy!
- On the day of our wedding, I felt such great happiness that I never imagined it would be possible to re-experience something similar, but when our children were born I was even happier. My beloved wife, I thank you for so much for all the happiness and love you give me. I hope you a happy Mother’s Day.
- Being a mom for the first time is wonderful. You have been blessed with an incredible experience that will last a lifetime. I wish you congratulations on your first Mother’s Day.
- You are the queen of my heart and also the queen of our home. I love you with all my heart and I wish you the best on this Mother’s Day and I thank you for giving me such a beautiful daughter.
- Happy First Mother’s Day from the luckiest guy on the planet.
- There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.
- Dearest wife, you have made me the happiest man in the world and you are all set to make our baby the most fortunate child in this universe with all your love, affection and care….. Sending you lots of love and warm wishes on first Mother’s Day!!!!
- I have no idea how you do all the things you do. Thank you for being such a badass wife and mother.
- It’s no wonder that such a wonderful wife turned out to be such a wonderful mother too!
- Sometimes I feel very tired when I am at work, but then I think of you and I realize that besides working so hard, you also take care of our children, you look after our home and you also dedicate time to me, so I recover my energies. You are an amazing Mother and wife and that is why you deserve the best. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You are like that one thread which has kept us together…. You are the energy that keeps us going…. You are that music which gives life to the lyrics…. You are a magical mom and a wonderful wife… With lots of love and affection, wishing you Happy Mother’s Day.
Funny Mother’s Day Phrases to Wish Your Mom a Happy Mother’s Day
Is it possible to tell your mom that she’s the best mom in the world, and to do it in a funny way? Yes, it is! Discover these awesome Mother’s day phrases and wish her a Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day. Thanks for not putting me up for adoption.
- If at first you don’t succeed, try doing it the way mom told you to in the beginning.
- Thanks for letting me be a parasite in your body for 9 months… followed by another 18 years as a parasite outside your body.
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
- It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.
- When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.
- I hate when I’m waiting for Mom to cook dinner and then I remember I’m Mom.
- No matter what life throws at you at least you don’t have ugly children!
- Working mothers are guinea pigs in a scientific experiment to show that sleep is not necessary to human life.
- Dear Mom, Thank you for giving me life and thank you for not taking it back during my teen years!