- 1 Cheer Up I Love You Pics
- 2 Cheer Up Motivational Quotes
- 3 Cheer Up Quotes After Break Up
- 4 Cheer Up Quotes for Her
- 5 Cheer Up Quotes for Him
- 6 Cute Messages to Cheer Her Up
- 7 Funny Lines to Cheer Someone Up
- 8 Funny Sayings to Cheer Up a Friend
- 9 Images to Cheer People Up
- 10 Life Phrases to Cheer Up
- 11 Quotes to Cheer Someone Up When They are Sad
- 12 Quotes to Cheer Up a Girl With a Broken Heart
- 13 Quotes to Help Cheer Someone Up
- 14 Sayings for Depressed Friends to Cheer Up
No matter how strong you are, there some situations and life periods when you need support to continue the daily struggle. Even if you don’t see the light at the end of the tunnel, if you think that you’ll never have enough strength to cope with the problems, try not to forget that there are a lot of things that can cheer you up! Most frequently, wise words are the healing tool that can make you smile again. When you feel depressed and frustrated, just check out the gorgeous cheer up quotes we collected for you. They will remind you that life is good and worth living!
Cheer Up I Love You Pics
When your close friend or soulmate is sad, frustrated and depressed, you can say the three healing words ‘I love you’ to cheer him or her up. If you can’t say them personally, just choose one of the super sweet pics and send it to your significant one. Be sure that he or she will appreciate this cute gesture.
Cheer Up Motivational Quotes
During the most difficult periods of life, we often think that the game is over, but it never is. If you want to get the will to live back, just read some motivational phrases by the famous people. They said what you know, but their words are a kind of reminder that life’s worth living.
- “Don’t give up when dark times come. The more storms you face in life, the stronger you’ll be. Hold on. Your greater is coming.” – Germany Kent
- “The sky is everywhere, it begins at your feet.” – Jandy Nelson
- “Stop feeling sorry for yourself and you will be happy.” – Stephen Fry
Cheer Up Quotes After Break Up
All of us know that feeling when it seems that your heart is broken into the thousands of small pieces. It takes some time to heal your soul and to understand that new love is waiting for you. Don’t take too long – just read some quotes that will help you to recover from the break up.
- “Can’t lose what you never had, can’t keep what’s not yours, and can’t hold on something that does not want to stay.”
- “Don’t feel sad over someone who gave up on you, feel sorry for them because they gave up on someone who would never given up on them.”
- “Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows.”
Cheer Up Quotes for Her
If you know the girl whose smile is worth a million dollars, you should always be near to cheer her up, no matter if she is your love or your close friend. These beautiful words will definitely show her how significant she is for you.
- “Cheer up sweet beautiful girl! You are going to love again, and it will be magnificent.”
- “Darling, start this day with a wonderful smile on your face and with faith in your heart! Today you can do everything you want.”
- “When I’m with you, all the problems disappear, your laughter heals my heart. Do not be sad, my dear, every day is a new chance to fix everything.”
Cheer Up Quotes for Him
People used to think that men don’t cry. Moreover, it’s considered that they easily go through any problems without losing strength and courage. However, men also need support from their close people, and these quotes are the best words you can say to make him smile and continue the struggle.
- “Failures destroy weak people and temper potent people. You are strong, so do not worry and move on.”
- “Life is not a waste as long as there is at least one person in the world who cares for you. So when things go wrong and you feel like giving up – remember you’ve got me!”
- “The biggest enemy of success is “fear of failure” so when fear knocks at your door, send courage to open the door and success will wait for you.”
- “Nobody will ever love you quite the way you want them to. You just have to let them do their best. So cheer up and move on.”
Cute Messages to Cheer Her Up
If you want to see her smiling again, you should not say some philosophical or pretentious phrases to cheer her up. Sometimes a girl just needs to hear something really cute to wake up, overcome the problems and become happy again.
- “After every storm comes the calm, and joy comes after a series of problems. Do not worry, we will overcome everything together.”
- “Darling, don’t be sad, forgive and forget everything, I am here to make you happy.”
- “Look around, the world has so much to offer, just live every second of your life and don’t think about the bad things.”
Funny Lines to Cheer Someone Up
When everything seems horrible, laughter is the best medicine. If you want to help someone to cope with all the challenges, just send him or her one of the funny lines we found for you – your friend will appreciate this little gesture!
- “Hello. I’m the happiness fairy. I’ve sprinkled happy dust on you. Now smile dammit, this shit is expensive!”
- “Reminder that Winnie the Pooh wore a crop top w/ no panties and ate his fave food and love himself and u can too.”
- “When you are feeling sad, just remember that somewhere in the world, there’s a moron pushing a door that said pull.”
Funny Sayings to Cheer Up a Friend
Goodness knows that the life would be so more harder without friends and their support. Never leave your close people – if one of your friends is in trouble, just send him or her one of these funny sayings. They won’t solve their problems, but at least they will give them strength and bring their smiles back.
- “Don’t be sad because of people. They will all die.”
- “A wise woman once said “fuck this shit” and she lived happily ever after.”
- “Pain makes you stronger. Tears make you braver. A broken heart makes you wiser. And alcohol makes you not remember any of that crap.”
Images to Cheer People Up
If you or you need something to motivate yourself every single morning, just take a look at these gorgeous and meaningful images! Prink them, save them, look at them as often as you can – remember, they give people the inspiration to live and create.
Life Phrases to Cheer Up
Sometimes it seems that we know everything about life. However, the words said by the famous people allow getting the new, positive perspective on things. So don’t miss your chance, read these gorgeous quotes and become even wiser and stronger!
- “Five Ups of life: Buckle up, Start up, Keep it up, Don’t give up, Cheer up.” ― Vikrmn, Corpkshetra
- “We are very near the end, but have not and will not lose our good cheer.” – Robert Falcon Scott
- “Enjoy the little things and be joyful, for one day you may look back and realize they were actually the things that mattered!”
Quotes to Cheer Someone Up When They are Sad
Our close people mean the world to us. Of course, we feel bad when they are sad, but we always have a chance to make a difference. Check out these cool, positive and meaningful quotes and don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- “Life is a mixture of sunshine and rain, teardrops and laughter, pleasure and pain. Just remember, there was never a cloud that the sun couldn’t shine through.”
- “God gives us dreams at night so that we can turn them into reality during the day. So have faith and move ahead.”
- “I know you, you are awesome, you are strong and you will be able to make things better.”
- “Smile when in leisure. Smile when in pain. Smile when troubles pour like rain. Smile when someone hurt your feelings, coz you know, smiling always starts the healing!”
Quotes to Cheer Up a Girl With a Broken Heart
The breakup is probably one of the worst things people face during the life. However, we don’t have to suffer even if someone important for us is gone. If your dearest girl is frustrated, share one of these quotes with her – it will help you to heal her broken heart.
- “There are many things evil people can take from you. However, they can never steal your ability to laugh and laugh loud.”
- “He’s going to be sorry he lost you, so stop worrying. Forget the past, forget the pain, and remember what an incredible woman you are.”
- “If a man expects a woman to be an angel in his life, he must first create a heaven for her. Angels don’t live in hell.”
Quotes to Help Cheer Someone Up
Sometimes we all need help. Sometimes we all need some wise words which will cheer us up and give us the strength to live and love again. These phrases by the famous people are more than motivational! Read them to remind yourself that life is beautiful!
- “Life is too short for us to dwell on sadness. Cheer up and live life to the fullest.” – Dexter Monterde
- “You’ll never find a rainbow if you’re looking down.” – Charlie Chaplin
- “Be of good cheer. The future is as bright as your faith.” – Thomas S Monson
Sayings for Depressed Friends to Cheer Up
There is always light at the end of the tunnel, and you are the one who can remind your friends of it. Even if they are depressed, you are near and always ready to help. So use one of these gorgeous sayings to make you close people smile again!
- “If you are still breathing maybe it is not such a bad day after all.” – Darren E. Laws
- “Go as far as you can see and you will see further.”
- “Stop searching the world for treasure, the real treasure is in yourself.”