- 1 Birthday Wishes for Dad from Family
- 2 Birthday Wishes for Father from Baby
- 3 Cute Birthday Messages for Dad
- 4 Dad Birthday Card Quotes
- 5 Happy Birthday Dad Quotes from Daughter
- 6 Happy Birthday Papa
- 7 Happy Birthday Quotes for Dad from Son
- 8 Happy Birthday Sayings to The Best Dad
- 9 Happy Birthday to My Lovely Daddy
- 10 Happy Birthday to The Best Father in The World
What a pleasure, to greet dad with his birthday! Well, it is a pleasure, when you have something cool to say. Or something to say at all, actually. It is always hard to express our true deep feelings, as it is very intimate thing – to reveal your soul. Someone can even get silent and turn on the tears! Showing the emotions is a complicated process, even if you burst with them. Your family needs especially warmhearted words to be sure that you really love them. Your dad is aware of your sincere admiration of him, but he wants to hear about it, at least in his birthday. We say that we love our parents so rarely, so we should make every expression of our sentiments remarkable, for them to remember how much we care about them till the next time we will say something again.
To ease the process of finding words for a special celebration, we have found some spectacular sayings! Check them out and choose, which one is to write in a birthday card or in a morning message to your dad.
Birthday Wishes for Dad from Family
Here we start our journey into the world of great quotes for dad’s birthday. Usually, all the family members want to greet the father with this important day of his life – if your family does not know how to collect the family feelings into one quote – choose from these ones!
- “Dear dad, on your birthday, I want you to know that you are truly an inspiration, a friend and a teacher to all of us.”
- “Happy Birthday Papa. Loving wishes for the most amazing Dad in the world! Stay fantastic!”
- “Dear dad, thank you for always being there for us without getting in the way of the decisions we make in life. May you have many more birthdays to come, happy birthday daddy!”
- “Dad, you are truly out of this world and yet, you are the most amazing dad on the planet. That may sound weird, but anyways, happiest birthday!”
Birthday Wishes for Father from Baby
Have nothing to send to your dad in a greeting message? Make your choice and get a perfect greeting for your beloved relative!
- “All I wish for you is that we get to spend more time together, that I can have more bonding time with you and that you keep smiling your happy smile, enjoy your day!”
- “Dear dad, thank you for showing me how great the world is. I may need quite a lot of tips from you as I go on and face the challenges in life, so thank you in advance. Happy Birthday!”
- “Dad, you’re one in a million. No, one in a billion. Actually, one in a trillion. In other words, you’re one of a kind. The best, most loving kind. Happy birthday!”
- “Dad, you’re the greatest. It’s not just because you’re there for me through good times and bad. It’s also because you make the bad times good with your amazing love and support. Happy birthday!”
Cute Birthday Messages for Dad
Oh, what the perfect words! We have got a little teary when reading them. We hope that you will also like these cute phrases and will send some of them to your Dadio.
- “The older I get, the more I realize that a Dad like you is as rare as a desert rose — and just as beautiful. I’m so grateful you’re my Dad. Happy birthday to the best father anywhere.”
- “Personally, I like to celebrate Father’s Day twice a year — once on Father’s Day and once more on my father’s day, your birthday. And, Dad, you deserve it for being the best father ever. Happy birthday!”
- “You are the greatest Dad in the world. If this was Father’s Day, I would give you a tie. But it’s your birthday, so I’ll give you all my love, respect, and affection, the ties that bind. Happy birthday!”
- “Happy birthday daddy. Daddy, thank you for all the guidance and the support you have given me all throughout these years. You certainly made life so much easier for me to live.”
Dad Birthday Card Quotes
It is a bit easy to write something than to say. For you to be prepared to the important date, we have surfed the Internet and selected the best quotes ever! Take them and write down in a birthday card beforehand. Be fully prepared and attack with your emotions!
- “When we’re bad, you love us. When we’re good, you love us. No matter what we do, you love us. We’re so thankful to have a Dad who loves us unconditionally. Happy birthday, Dad!”
- “Happy birthday to the world’s most incredible, wonderful, unbelievable, amazing, awesome, marvelous and, of course, handsome Dad!”
- “Daddy, I hope that you will feel great on this Birthday of yours. May next year and the upcoming years of your life will be filled with more happiness, love, and peace.”
- “Although a lot of people say that I got my good looks from you, I still feel that you look way better than me, daddy. Have a great birthday!”
Happy Birthday Dad Quotes from Daughter
Daughters are the daddies’ little princesses. How can a princess greet a king? By the sincerest words, she can find in her heart!
- “Daddy, your unconditional love has helped me to feel safe, warm and secure. Thank you for everything, daddy!”
- “I wonder if you know how much I love you, daddy. I may not tell you enough, but I do love you with all my heart, to infinity and beyond. Have a great birthday!”
- “Happy Birthday Daddy. Thank you for guiding me how to deal with the big stuffs and for teaching me how to get away with small stuffs. I love you!”
- “To my dearest dad. You truly are the best Dad in the world and I want you to know that I love you lots and lots.”
Happy Birthday Papa
“Papa” is a really warm word, saying a lot even by itself. Add it to your greeting and see your dad praying on the emotions!
- “Happiest Birthday Papa. Dear daddy, on this special day of yours I want to take the opportunity to thank you for everything that you have done for me. You are absolutely the most amazing daddy in this world.”
- “Dear Papa, you taught us the small ways on how to increase happiness in our lives, thanks for that. Have a great birthday!
- “You’re so amazing that I can just scream “Happy birthday, Papa” from the top of my lungs to the bottom of my heart.”
- “You’re more than just a father to me — you’re my hero, my doctor, my guru, my inspiration, my friend. Happy birthday, Papa!”
Happy Birthday Quotes for Dad from Son
The relationship between son and dad is a special thing. This is the example of the true male friendship, that is supported by the family ties. It is hard to express all the feelings you have for your respected dad. We tried to help you with this deal and have found these wonderful sayings!
- “It makes me feel really proud to have you as my dad. I love you and may you have many more birthdays to come.”
- “Thank you, dad, for always treating me like the most special person in the world. Thanks for being there for me when I needed you the most and I hope that this next year of your life will bring you lots of joy and happiness.”
- “Growing up, you have taught me how to laugh and love. Here’s wishing for more laughter and love on your special day. Happy Birthday, daddy!”
- “Dad, I am the best that I can be since you taught me how not to give up in life. Thank you, daddy, and happy birthday to you!”
Happy Birthday Sayings to The Best Dad
We are sure that it is possible, to prove your dad that he is the best man in the world! Check these amazing quotes and assure yourself in this too.
- “Birthday wishes and dreams have been all reserved for you today, daddy! Be happy because it is your special day, I love you!”
- “Happiest Birthday Papa. Dad, the older you get, the wiser you certainly have become.”
- “Daddy, no matter how tall I have grown up, I will forever look up to you. I love you and may you have a fun filled birthday celebration today and for the many birthdays to come. Happiest Birthday!”
- “To my dearest dad. Dad, you are my compass. Thanks for always showing me the right path and for guiding me in the right direction. For that, I love you!”
Happy Birthday to My Lovely Daddy
Fathers play a pivotal role in our life. Remind them this with these warm words, and they will be overcome with pleasant emotions!
- “Daddy, you have always been the best man in the world to me and no one will be able to replace that. Happiest Birthday!”
- “Daddy, I would never find a gift that could measure the love that you have given me. Happy Bday to you and thank you for the unconditional love.”
- “Daddy, thank you for helping me how to chase my dreams. I promise to forever treasure all of the valuable lessons you have taught me about life. I love you!”
- “The older I become, the more I have realized that a daddy like you is as rare as the desert rose and just as beautiful as well. On this birthday of yours, let me tell you that I am forever grateful to have you as my dad. Happy birthday, daddy dearest! I love you so much!”
Happy Birthday to The Best Father in The World
Wanna make your dad feel appreciated? Say him that he is the best father in the world. Have no words to express that? Fear not, our dear reader, we have several excellent sayings for you!
- “Happy Birthday to perfect dad. Dad, you may be an old man now, but you are the man that I do love.”
- “Dear daddy, you are certainly the best dad in the world. If today is a Father’s Day, I would have given you a tie. But since it is your birthday, I will give you all my attention, respect, love and affection and these are the things that tie us. Happy Birthday!”
- “Daddy, you certainly are the greatest. Not because you are my daddy, but because that is what I see in you. Thank you for being with me through the good times and the bad. You are truly amazing and so as the love, you have given me.”
- “Happy birthday, Dad! There’s no man better than you. You love me with all your heart and you’ve always been my best friend through thick and thin. I love you!”