Happy Saturday Quotes (96 Sayings)
There’s no a person who doesn’t love Saturday. And you’re no exception. Saturday is the first day of your weekly break and this day is totally yours because you get to do what you really want to! Use your Saturday to have a great rest, recharge and re-energize from a long, hard work week before and for your tough week ahead. Below you’ll find the collection of the most inspirational quotes for Saturdays that will help you start this rest day in high spirits and enjoy the beauty of your life.
Wonderful Happy Saturday Quotes
Being one of the most favorite weekdays for most people, Saturday is such a wonderful time when you get to rest from your working routine, relax and do nothing. Saturday gives you a perfect opportunity to catch up with your sleep and realize how happy you are. Take a look at these happy Saturday quotes and have a magical weekend.
- Dear Saturday, I love you.
- Happy Saturday! Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.
- I wish you that this Saturday be your day of days.
- Make your weekend shine with smile and happiness!
- You are alive today; please give thanks to the One who brought you back alive. I wish you prosperous life ahead, a home full of joy, peace and mutual understanding. You are so special and as such I say, happy Saturday!
- Saturday – a day to sleep in past my normal waking hour. A day to relish, enjoy and celebrate the goodness that I have been blessed with.
- Do one thing every day that makes you happy.
- Have a Happy Saturday. Saturdays are for adventures, Sundays are for cuddling.
- Wishing you a weekend full of love and laughter!
- Happy Saturday everyone, have a great day!
- I hope that you have a fantastically fabulous weekend!
- Have a superb and wonderful Saturday, say goodbye to stress and work until next week. You have the full right to enjoy this day because you have really worked the past days. Have a wonderful Saturday!
Saturday usually comes in your life with the understanding that you can boldly ignore your alarm clock and sleep as much as you want. Actually, Saturday morning is a great time to relax away from sunlight because your thick curtains shield you from it. Enjoy your Saturday and share these good morning Saturday quotes with your friends in order to remind them why this day is so cool.
- Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep.
- Saturday is a day to which many people enjoy life in saying thanks to God for making this day for them. Good Morning.
- One thing about Saturday morning is that you can feel relax to get wife prepare some delicious fried eggs, to be eaten along with sliced bread and tea. Hmm… I love that feeling of been with my family on Saturdays.
- My Saturday morning attitude is a reflection of the rest of the week gone by. That’s why I always aim to end my week on a high note of accomplishment, a goal reached, or, a person encouraged.
- Good morning and have a sweet Saturday. This Saturday is one of my favorite though you can also eat from its cake, is it bad for you?
- On a lazy Saturday morning when you’re lying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, there is a space where fantasy and reality become one.
- Good morning everyone. Hope you are all having a beautiful and blessed Saturday!
- Happiness is not having to set the alarm for the next morning. Happy Saturday!
- This is Saturday, a special day among every other day in the week. No more waking up, bye to work, just enjoyment here and enjoyment there. I love Saturday like never before. Good morning!
- Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today. Be thankful!
- Happy Saturday morning! I’m so blessed… god has woke me up with all the strength, motivation and positive attitude that I need.. For a glorious day of shopping!!!
- Good morning, happy Saturday! May your day be filled with blessings like the sun lights the sky and may you always have the courage to spread your wings.
Truly Motivational Saturday Quotes
Besides spending time with family and friends, Saturday is a nice day to motivate and prepare yourself for the upcoming work week. The powerful Saturday captions below will encourage you to jump into a new work week on a high note and in the right frame of mind. These quotes can help you have a great Saturday and boost recovery for your daily routine.
- The difference between those who succeed and fail: not taking advantage of opportunities.
- Busy is a choice, stress is a choice, joy is a choice, choose well.
- The key to success is consistency. And right now, the only way for you to actually take action is to believe in yourself.
- Every day is another opportunity to change and improve yourself. Take it and make the most of it.
- The rhythm of the weekend, with its birth, its planned gaieties, and its announced end, followed the rhythm of life and was a substitute for it.
- A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes.
- The cure for moving too fast is just to slow down.
- Never get so busy making a living you forget to make a life.
- My ability is greater than any challenge I could face.
- A beautiful life does not just happen, it is built daily by prayer, humility, sacrifices, and love. May that beautiful life be Yours always. Wishing you a Happy Saturday!
- Our thoughts turn into actions and our actions create who we are. Always remind yourself where you want to be or who you want to be.
- Happiness comes with a price tag. If you are smiling, you’ve already paid for it in past. Have a happy weekend!
Incredibly Funny Saturday Quotes
Humor is the key element of your weekend that can surely keep you feeling joyful and relaxed. It’s Saturday and this means it’s time for jokes. By reading such incredible funny Saturday quotes, you have a chance to start your day off with cheerful vibes and make your weekend extremely fun-filled.
- It’s Saturday. I plan on doing nothing and plenty of it.
- It’s Saturday. The toughest decision you need to make is bottle or glass.
- It’s not Saturday, it’s Satur-yay!
- Saturday’s to-do list: Nothing.
- I can never remember a time when I thought that I’d rather wish it wasn’t Saturday.
- Give me books, French wine, fruit, fine weather and a little music.
- Well hello, Weekend. Where have you been all week?
- I don’t know about you, but I am ready for the weekend to begin.
- In an ideal world, I’d spend every weekend at my home in Zermatt in Switzerland.
- The only happy end that I know is the weekend.
- Saturday, please stay.
- Can we start the weekend over again I wasn’t ready.
The Best Inspirational Saturday Quotes
The beginning of the weekend lets you choose. In the morning you always opt for a long, good sleep and rightly so. But on Saturday afternoon and evening, you can choose either to spend time with your loved ones and friends or to work on a project and hobby. Here we’ve gathered some of the best inspirational Saturday quotes that will help you make the appropriate choice.
- Don’t miss the sun today worrying about the rain coming tomorrow.
- Everyone shines, given the right lighting.
- It’s a good day to have a good day.
- Train your mind to see the good in everything. Positivity is a choice. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
- Saturday is a day for the spa. Relax, indulge, enjoy, and love yourself, too.
- Self-belief, optimism, and hard work, these things don’t guarantee to get any of us to the top, but they at least give us a fighting chance.
- The only limits in life are the ones you make.
- No matter how stressful the week has been, the weekend has come and let the good things happen.
- Start this wonderful weekend with a clean heart. Start it without any doubt, tears, fears, or worry.
- Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.
- No matter what, let no one and no situation take that away from you. Choose to be happy.
- Today is Saturday. Yesterday you said, tomorrow. Do it today. Do not make any excuses for yourself.
Beautiful Saturday Night Quotes
What is the best time to organize the party? Of course, it’s Saturday night! You feel awesome on this day because you commonly sleep as long as you want and plan nothing important (actually, your friends do the same). Moreover, after Saturday night comes Sunday and you can have a rest after your crazy party. These amazing Saturday night quotes will bring energy and fully reflect the spirit of your cool night.
- This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.
- The weekends are too short for sleep!
- Nothing will be wrong, everything will be right. Saturday has come we will party all night.
- Most of the time you’re too busy to think about it. But every now and then you say, ‘I work at ‘Saturday Night Live,’ and that is so cool.
- Hands up if you’re ready to do something you’ll regret this weekend. Go forth.
- Alcohol does not make you fat. It makes you lean against tables, chairs, floors, walls and ugly people.
- Love me like Saturday night, like three glasses of champagne, like the room is spinning, like you’re drunk on my love.
- Time to drink champagne and dance on the table. It’s a Saturday party time!
- I love Saturday nights with my best friend and a big bowl of pasta, wanting a good scare, something that will say, ‘Listen, your life is not as bad as this. Your life can be so much worse’.
- There is no greater word that Saturday. Have a great weekend full of dancing, fun and if you are going to drink quite a lot, don’t lose your head.
- Weekend is here. Let’s roll baby!
- There is nothing more I love more than being in a throw-down on a Saturday night.
Interesting Saturday Work Quotes
If you wished to be inspired on Saturday, you’ve come to the right place. These interesting quotes about Saturday will get you in the mood not only for the first day off but for the whole weekend.
- Spend a day doing nothing: Let your mind wander; Let nature entertain you; Let stress go.
- The dog doesn’t know the difference between Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so I have to walk the dog early those days too.
- Every day is another chance to change your life.
- It’s funny how nobody notices all the good things you do until you don’t do them.
- I can achieve anything that I can imagine.
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
- Weekend! The beginning of new life for another week ahead. Have a Happy Weekend!
- This whole working for a living thing goes on for how long?
- In New York it seems like there’s no Monday or Saturday or Sunday. The town is always moving. The vibe is great.
- My work is like my vacation, so in a way every day is like Saturday.
- Be in the habit of getting up bright and early on the weekends. Why waste such precious time in bed?
- Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.
Cool And Positive Saturday Sayings
If you’re dreaming about one full day without work, about one full day without overtime and one full day without traffic jams, it’s about Saturday. It’s the best time to experience laziness, take a break from your daily routine and stay in a good mood all day long. Just don’t forget to send cool messages to your relatives and friends with uplifting words. Share your positivity with the people you care about using the list of encouraging Saturday sayings below.
- Have a joyful Saturday. Oh my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days.
- Smile it’s Saturday…
- Saturday. It’s a good day to have a good day.
- The word “saturday” has the word “sat” in it. Make sure your take the time this day to sit and relax.
- There was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation.
- Hip Hip Hurray! It’s Saturday. Good Weekend!
- Saturday is here; give it a warm welcome by allowing yourself a lovely day of rest.
- No weekend, all weakened.
- Better days are coming. They’re called Saturday and Sunday.
- Saturdays, big shirts, messy hair, music & coffee.
- Happy Saturday Everyone! Forget all the Bad Things You have encountered this week and Have a Great Weekend.
- It’s weekend. Remember to count your rainbows instead of your thunder storms.