- 1 Inspirational Quotes about New Beginnings to Help You
- 2 Motivational Quotes on the Necessity of New Beginnings in Life
- 3 Useful Quotes about New Beginnings and Change
- 4 Bible Verses about New Beginnings with Deep Meaning
- 5 Universal Quotes about Endings and New Start
- 6 Encouraging Quotes about Spring and New Beginnings
- 7 Romantic Quotations about New Beginning in Love
- 8 Inspiring Sayings and Quotes about New Start in Career
- 9 Best Images with Quotes on New Beginnings
How often do you make the decision to start from scratch? From time to time all people need to change something not to be stuck in the daily routine with all its problems. It doesn’t matter if you look for new beginnings in a relationship or want to start a new journey or even a new life – you’ll not be able to do this without the necessary impetus and fundamental support! Inspirational quotes about new beginnings in your life may become those necessary words of support for you!
Abandoning old things in order to create new ones is a common feature for all human beings. However, you should know that it’s not as easy as it may seem at first sight! As a rule, all new beginnings require a great deal of effort both physical and emotional. Are you going to start a new career? Do you feel the beginning of new love? In all cases, you’ll experience hesitations and misgivings. It’s very important not to give up as soon as you face different challenges. Even one quote on starting over can dispel any doubts!
Why are people used to thinking that new beginnings should be only in a new year? We’ll reveal the truth: every day is a new beginning! When you get up in the morning, you are supposed to get a fresh start for all your plans and desires. It’s up to you to decide when you want to change your life. Nothing and nobody has the right to influence your choice! Want to start from scratch? Don’t wait for the new year, spring, an appropriate moment, a sign from the universe or whatever other word that signals or means a new beginning! Here and now is exactly the time to start a brand new chapter of your life! Feel the lack of courage for a new start? Motivational quotes on endings and beginnings will fill this gap, while Bible verses will hold up a sign for doing it!
Inspirational Quotes about New Beginnings to Help You
Not all people have enough courage for new beginnings. Some of us prefer accepting the current state of affairs, even if everything is very bad! The solution has been already found: inspirational quotes! Leave the luggage of bad memories in the past and begin to collect a new luggage of awesome plans for the future! The following inspirational quotes about new beginnings will assist you:
- Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end. – Seneca
- Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over. – Guy Finley
- Forgiveness says you are given another chance to make a new beginning. – Desmond Tutu
- To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom. – Bertrand Russell
- Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again, and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose – not the one you began with perhaps, but one you’ll be glad to remember. – Anne Sullivan
Motivational Quotes on the Necessity of New Beginnings in Life
Our life is the beginning in itself. It begins without regard to our desires. However, it’s us who control everything, happening during our life. Thus, it’s up to us to decide if we want to begin something new or not. Motivational quotes on new beginnings in people’s life will help you to make up your mind and take actions!
- A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare to the jeweled vision of a life started anew. – Aberjhani
- Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can, and you’ll get to where God wants you to be. – Joel Osteen
- The beginning of compunction is the beginning of a new life. – George Eliot
- A first sign of the beginning of understanding is the wish to die. – Franz Kafka
- You will never win if you never begin. – Helen Rowland
Useful Quotes about New Beginnings and Change
All beginnings always mean changes. It’s impossible to begin something new and not to change the old order of things in your life. So if you want to change nothing, don’t seek new beginnings. In this case, you risk being bogged in boring weekdays! If you are not afraid of changing your life, go for it! Quotes about new beginnings and change will always come in handy!
- Every single day is an opportunity for you to start anew; I call this my ‘24–hour Reset Button.’ Each new day stands alone and brings you another chance to move closer towards your goals, so make each day a Great Day! – Tamara Tilleman
- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day. – Edith Lovejoy Pierce
- You can learn new things at any time in your life if you’re willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you. – Barbara Sher
- Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. – Carl Bard
- The secret to living the life of your dreams is to start living the life of your dreams today, in every little way you possibly can. – Mike Dooley
Bible Verses about New Beginnings with Deep Meaning
What can tell you about new beginnings better than Bible verses? God has given the beginning of our life and the life of our world. And he is the one, able to inspire all people for new beginnings! Even if you are a non–believer, you shouldn’t pass by the Bible verses about new beginnings. They will tell you about the importance of the changes!
- “Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, ‘The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him’” 0 – Lamentations 3:22-24
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” – 2 Corinthians 5:17
- “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland” – Isaiah 43:18-19
- “But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat. But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, where righteousness dwells” – 2 Peter 3:10-13
- “Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins” – Matthew 26:27-29
Universal Quotes about Endings and New Start
Life is the non–stop process of different losses and findings. You cannot predict what will happen to you even in a minute. Everything has its ending as well as the beginning. When you meet the end of one chapter of your life, it means that a new start of another will not make you wait for it! That’s why you should always be prepared to begin something new! Quotes about endings are exactly what you need to have a new start!
- No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one! – C. JoyBell C.
- What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from. – T. S. Eliot
- There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. Yet that will be the beginning. – Louis L’Amour
- Before any beginning, there needs to be a plan of how you are going to get to the end. If you do not create a plan, it is like deciding to play football without the ball. – Byron Pulsifer
- Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. – Martin Luther King Jr.
Encouraging Quotes about Spring and New Beginnings
Everybody will agree that spring is always associated with the beginning of something new. Why is it so? Each spring brings us the desirable warmth and new life. What does it mean? Spring gives the birth to the nature that usually dies in winter. People also want to have the chance for rebirth! And we have it! However, we control our reincarnation ourselves. It’s up to us to decide when to start a new life! Enjoy the following quotes about spring and a new beginning:
- You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming. – Pablo Neruda
- Aprils have never meant much to me, autumns seem that season of beginning, spring. – Truman Capote
- Spring is a time of new beginnings, new possibilities. What quality would you like to grow this spring? – Tara Killen
- New beginnings and new shoots Spring again from hidden roots Pull or stab or cut or burn, Love must ever yet return. – Robert Graves
- Spring is the time of plans and projects. – Lev Tolstoy
Romantic Quotations about New Beginning in Love
People believe that true love may happen in somebody’s life only once. Although it sounds very romantic, the truth will puzzle everybody. People may fall in love again and again until they meet the one and only! From this point of view, quotations about a new beginning in love don’t seem to be unclaimed or useless! In addition, these quotes are a good way to say somebody that you love him or her!
- All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else. – Mae West
- To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. – Oscar Wilde
- The beginning of love is a horror of emptiness. – Robert Bly
- So, I close my eyes to old ends and open my heart to new beginnings. – Nick Frederickson
- Every sunrise gives you a new beginning and a new ending. Let this morning be a new beginning to a better relationship and a new ending to the bad memories. It’s an opportunity to enjoy life, breathe freely, think and love. Be grateful for this beautiful day. – Norton Juster
Inspiring Sayings and Quotes about New Start in Career
Career is one of those things that may be built during the whole life! Some people are lucky enough to build their career in one place. However, almost all people have to change their working places a few times in order to find the job with opportunities that suits him or her better. If you are trying to climb a corporate ladder without any success, it’s exactly the time to change this ladder for another one! Sayings and quotes about a new start in career will help you manage this task!
- Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations. – Catherine Pulsifer
- Starting a new job is always scary, or at least for me it’s always scary. It’s like the first day of school. – Sean Maher
- The road to success is always under construction. – Arnold Palmer
- If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. – Jim Rohn
- When you start a new job or a particular journey, you really don’t know what to expect. I mean, you hear about your name being on the bestsellers list, but it doesn’t really mean anything. Like, really, what does that translate to? – Eric Jerome Dickey
Best Images with Quotes on New Beginnings
You shouldn’t rely too much on others or give yourself into the hands of the chance! Other people cannot improve your life or begin something new in it. It’s you who has the ability to make new beginnings work for you! Images with quotes on new beginnings, collected in the post will not let you wrestle with doubts whether on not to change your life!