Have you ever thought about how many good things teachers do for students and their parents? What are the roles of an ordinary teacher? You should know that a good teacher doesn’t only educate. A really talented teacher should inspire, help, guide, advise, develop… The list can be endless!
However, the main idea of the article isn’t to list all good deeds of a teacher (you may find more with the help of famous quotes on teachers). It’s about how to say “thank you” to your teacher on Teacher Appreciation Day and on any other day!
Why are people used to take for granted the good treatment of a teacher? It’s important to note that a teacher isn’t just a job. To be a teacher means to have a specific lifestyle! When somebody decides to become a teacher, he or she automatically decides to devote the whole life to children.
The problem is that we often underestimate teachers, and only a national teacher’s day can make us think about thanking them. Don’t miss the forthcoming Teacher’s Day 2021! Best greetings for teachers from students as well as happy teacher’s day messages from parents have been already collected here for you! Let your teacher know that you appreciate him or her by sending a few wonderful appreciation sayings, dedicated to teachers!
Are you looking for the best way to convey your expressions and gratitude to your favorite teachers? Are you going to wish them a very happy Teacher’s Day, but don’t want to use common wishes or greetings? Look no more, here we’ve rounded up the best thank you sayings for teachers!
The interesting thing about sincere quotations for thanking your teachers is that it’s possible to use them every time you want to make your teacher feel happy! Cards and images, dedicated to the best teachers in the world, are great to use during both special occasions and ordinary school days! Don’t waste your time trying to make up appropriate congratulations! Everything you need is presented here!
Useful Quotes to Say “Happy Teacher’s Day”
Well, is Teacher’s Day around the corner? Still don’t have any ideas how to congratulate your teachers? Don’t panic! If you’re tired of ordinary happy teacher’s day congratulations, you’ll definitely like the following teachers’ day quotes! Wise and deep these quotes will provide your teachers with the best congratulations! Let’s see what we’ve got here:
- You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth. – Khalil Gibran
- I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers. – Khalil Gibran
- Those who educate children well are more to be honored than parents, for these only gave life, those the art of living well. Aristotle
- The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth. – Dan Rather
- I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well. –Alexander the Great
- The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don’t tell you what to see. – Alexandra K. Trenfor
- It’s the teacher that makes the difference, not the classroom. – Michael Morpurgo
Happy Wishes to Use on National Teachers Day
All people know that Teacher’s Day is a special holiday. It’s exactly the day when students and their parents have to express their gratitude to the person, whose care and love play an important role in the life of students. However, different countries have their own dates for this occasion. Today is the time for the National Teacher’s Day! Use the following wishes to make your teachers happy:
- The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book. Thank you for being a wonderful teacher. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Teaching is the only profession, which teaches you to understand all the other professions. Happy Teacher’s day!
- I was lucky to have a teacher as wonderful as you are. Wishing you a Teachers Day that’s full of joyous moments!
- Warm wishes to the teacher who is a great example and who taught me so much. Thank you for giving your love and your 110%.
- Heartiest wishes to you on Teacher’s Day! You’re the best teacher I’ve come across… Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Wishing you joy and happiness, you are an amazing teacher, and you only deserve the best. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Here’s a smile and wish to say, I appreciate and admire you, my teacher. Happy Teachers Day!
Short Thanking Quotations for All Teachers
Not all people are fond of long congratulating texts, reading of which takes ages. You should take into account this fact when expressing your gratitude to a teacher. Your teachers have a lot of students to pay attention to! Be brief and don’t waste your own time and the time of your teacher. Short quotations are a good idea for thanking a teacher for everything he or she does for you!
- Thanks a lot dear Teacher for continuously inspiring me to do my best… I am obliged… Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Dear teacher, you have been a great mentor. Lots of thanks and a happy Teacher’s Day!
- We will always be thankful to you for all the hard work and efforts you have put in, for educating us.
- You deserve recognition for all the sacrifices that you make, you are more than a teacher to me and I THANK YOU!
- Thank you for teaching from the heart. Happy Teachers Day!
- Thank you for lighting, guiding and showing me the way. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- May not say it always but, I mean it whenever I say it. Thank You Teacher For all the things you have done for me. Happy Teachers Day!
Great Messages for Happy World Teachers Day
World Teacher’s Day also known as the International Teacher’s Day is another opportunity to pay attention to your teachers. Have you congratulated them on National Teacher’s Day? Good for you! You’ll have a good chance to do this again on 5 October! Why not to send an unexpected message to say “Happy World Teacher’s Day”?
- Teaching is the one profession that creates all other professions. Thank you for helping me become the person I am today. Happy World Teacher’s Day!
- It is you who inspired me to question, wonder, and think… Thanks for everything you did for me… Happy World Teacher’s Day!
- Thanks teacher for inspiring me to do well in life. Whatever I have achieved in life is because of you. Happy World Teacher’s Day!
- Dear teacher, Thanks for supporting and enlightening all my way. If only I could have your blessing for a lifetime, I would succeed the way I have done always. Have a wonderful World Teachers Day!
- Not everyone has the patience of a saint, a heart of gold, and dedication without end – but you do! Which is why I just wanted to let you know how much you are appreciated. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Here’s to a fantastic person who manages to take the time to listen to each of their students daily problems even though you have better things to worry about. Your care and patients have made all the difference. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Thank you for teaching me how to read and write, for guiding me to distinguish between what is wrong and what is right. For allowing me to dream and soar as a kite, thank you for being my friend, mentor and light. Happy Teacher’s Day!
Interesting Sayings to Show Your Appreciation to Teachers
It doesn’t matter if you’re a student or a parent, you should be grateful to the person, helping you! Teachers make our life much easier, filling it with the necessary knowledge and skills. Isn’t a good reason to appreciate them? If you agree that teachers need to know how important they are for you, the following sayings are exactly what you need to tell about your appreciation:
- A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart. Thank you for all you have done for me. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- It takes a big heart to help shape little minds. Thank you, dear teacher, for all you have done for me over the years. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Thank you for teaching me how to read and write, for guiding me to distinguish between what is wrong and what is right. For allowing me to dream and soar as a kite, thank you for being my friend, mentor and light.
- Dear Teacher, thank you for continually inspires me to do my best. You help me strive for goals, I found guidance, friendship, discipline and love, everything, in one person. And that person is you. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- You are the reason why I love learning. Thank you for making education fun and not boring. Happy Teachers Day!
- I appreciate all of your hard work every single day. Thank you for teaching me to be the best I can be. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Happy Teacher’s Day! To one of the few teachers who has managed to show how much they care every day about each and every one of their individual students. Your patience and guidance make all the difference.
Ideas of Greetings for Teachers from Students
Perhaps, you don’t know, but teachers put the part of their soul in educating students! A good teacher becomes a friend and a parent. That’s why we shouldn’t forget about them even when the study is over. Don’t have an opportunity to stay in touch with your teacher constantly? At least don’t ignore special occasions! All teachers will be happy to get some greetings from their students (former or current)!
- Thank you for planting a seed of curiosity and igniting my imagination for me to be able to flourish and succeed. I wouldn’t be where I am today if it were not for you dear teacher! Happy Teacher’s Day!
- Good teachers are the reason ordinary students go on to do extraordinary things. Thank you for being my teacher! Happy Teacher’s Day!
- I am lucky to have a teacher like you. You are a fabulous guide. Happy Teacher’s Day!
- You have been my living inspiration, giving me lessons of truth and discipline. Wishing you joy and happiness on Teacher’s Day!
- Thank you for giving me the tools to dream big and to reach success. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- To the world, you may be just a teacher but to me you are simply the best teacher. Happy Teachers’ Day!
- Today I celebrate you for being selfless, devoted, hardworking, and the wisest person in the classroom. I am grateful to be your student. Happy Teacher’s Day!
Famous Quotes about Teachers for All Occasions
Of course, nobody will argue that Teacher’s Day is a special day for every teacher. However, what about the other days of the year? You should always have some quotes about teachers in store! Famous quotes, dedicated to teachers, can be used not only as a congratulation to your teacher, but also as the source of folk wisdom to understand how important teachers are!
- The true teachers are those who help us think for ourselves. – Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
- Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges. – Joyce Meyer
- A great teacher who is full of excitement and love for her students can make all the difference in their lives. – Deval Patrick
- The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind. – Kahlil Gibran
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge. – Albert Einstein
- One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen. – Philip Wylie
- The average teacher explains complexity; the gifted teacher reveals simplicity. – Robert Brault
Best Quotes Dedicated to a Teacher
Are you grateful for a caring teacher? Don’t hide your emotions and feelings. Your teacher will be pleased to hear some good words from you! Apply to the quotes about teachers, which you’ll find below:
- If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher. – Dr A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops. – Henry Adams
- Most of us end up with no more than five or six people who remember us. Teachers have thousands of people who remember them for the rest of their lives. – Andy Rooney
- It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge. – Albert Einstein
- A good teacher must be able to put himself in the place of those who find learning hard. – Eliphas Levi
- A good teacher, like a good entertainer first must hold his audience’s attention, then he can teach his lesson. – John Henrik Clarke
- A teacher is never too smart to learn from his pupils. – Bill Bowerman
Cards and Images with Happy Teachers Day Words
Do you want to put a smile on the face of your teacher? Teacher’s day is a good opportunity! Each teacher waits for something pleasant on this day. Even the most serious and strict teacher will be happy to receive one of the following cards and images! Say “Happy Teacher’s Day” in a playful manner!