- 1 Best Ideas of Happy Easter Greetings for Family
- 2 Happy Easter Quotes to Use on Sunday
- 3 Short Inspirational Easter Greetings
- 4 Happy Easter Day Sayings for Friends to Congratulate Them
- 5 Funny Quotes to Enjoy Easter
- 6 Easter Messages with Love
- 7 Religious Quotes to Get Easter Blessings
- 8 Christian Messages to Create Easter Cards
- 9 Short Poems and Verses to Celebrate Easter
- 10 Best Wishes of Happy Easter on Images
What do you know about Easter? Do you think that Easter is a Christian feast, commemorating the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, the son of God, from the dead? You are right at this point, but, in fact, Easter is much more meaningful event than we are used to thinking. Not only Jesus is risen every year; hope for a better future is also risen with him! His Resurrection makes people believe that everything will be ok in spite of all difficulties and problems. Easter gives us peace, joy, and cheer!
The first Sunday, following the full moon that occurs on or next after March 21, is exactly the time when he is risen, so it’s the time to say “Happy Easter” to everybody you know too! Happy Easter day sayings and quotes will give you a great opportunity not only to have a blessed Easter, but share this blessing with others!
Though Easter is considered to be a Christian holiday, both religious people and and those who are more sceptical about religion like celebrating this day. Why is it so? The idea of the possibility to be happy and invulnerable can leave nobody indifferent! Funny Easter quotes along with short poems and verses, dedicated to the holiday will easily put a smile on your face!
Easter will not be true without getting together with friends, relatives, and beloved ones. Easter love messages will help you to reach out to all people you love and fill this Easter with hope, love, happiness, and blessings!
Are you ready to celebrate the Easter holidays? You aren’t ready if you haven’t prepared happy Easter greetings for family and friends yet! Easter images with wishes and creative e-cards are exactly what everybody needs to make this Easter complete. Renew your ties with people, close to you, through short but inspirational Easter messages!
Best Ideas of Happy Easter Greetings for Family
Easter is a special occasion, which you are supposed to celebrate with your family. It doesn’t matter if you have an opportunity to meet this holiday within the family circle or not, you have to prepare happy Easter greetings! You’re lucky to choose more appropriate Easter greetings from the collection below:
- May Jesus bless you with everything you desire. Lots of warm hugs and wishes. Happy Easter!
- Let your heart be glad, shout with joy and celebrate this great day. Easter is here, and so is new life and hope. Have a Blessed Easter!
- Easter brings us hope, may it linger in our hearts forever. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Easter.
- Easter is a time for thinking of those who are a special part of our lives… and have a special place in our hearts… that’s why Easter is a time for thinking of you! Happy Easter!
- Jesus choose to lay down on the cross in the place of us, so that we can have life. So great is his love for each one of us. Let us praise and worship Him. Have a Blessed Easter.
- Rejoice and be glad, for the promise of Jesus Christ has been fulfilled. Our Savior has risen from the dead. Happy Easter to one and all.
- Our dear Jesus gave us the best gift anyone could ever give us, the gift of life. Have a Happy Easter.
- May the season of rebirth and joy brighten up your day. May the blessings of the Lord grace you with joy, happiness and peace. Sending you a basket full of warm wishes for a bright and happy Easter
- May you always be healthy, happy and loved! Lots of good wishes for Easter!
- Cheer up! Feel God’s healing power. He has shared His Son for you so that you will be saved. Happy Easter!
- Wishing you a Happy Easter that is just as bright and joyful as the sprint time air around you.
- A basket full of love, warm hugs and wishes for your near and dear ones on Easter.
Happy Easter Quotes to Use on Sunday
Easter isn’t a one-day holiday as some might think. Holy week is the preceding period, which is equally important. Remember though that the resurrection of Jesus itself is a remarkable moment for Sunday. Thus, to understand the deep meaning of the Easter holiday and to feel its atmosphere to the full extent, you should apply to the following happy Easter quotes:
- Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless. – Charles M. Crowe
- Easter may seem boring to children, and it is blessedly unencumbered by the silly fun that plagues Christmas. Yet it contains the one thing needful for every human life: the good news of Resurrection. – Frederica Mathewes-Green
- Here is the amazing thing about Easter; the Resurrection Sunday for Christians is this, that Christ in the dying moments on the cross gives us the greatest illustration of forgiveness possible. – T. D. Jakes
- I am very proud of this work because it is more about the meaning of the Easter Rising and its relationship to what this whole century has been about, people liberating themselves, freeing themselves. – Leon Uris
- Each year in early spring, during the season of Lent, which begins on Ash Wednesday and concludes on Easter, a plenitude of books, magazine articles, and television shows about Jesus appear. – Jay Parini
- Easter is a time to rejoice, be thankful, be assured that all is forgiven so life extends beyond the soil of earth. – Byron Pulsifer
- The joyful news that He is risen does not change the contemporary world. Still before us lie work, discipline, sacrifice. But the fact of Easter gives us the spiritual power to do the work, accept the discipline, and make the sacrifice. – Henry Knox Sherrill
- To a Christian, Easter Sunday means everything, when we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. – Bernhard Langer
- You owe your life to God. Don’t waste it… Live responsibly… Inspire others to give glory to the Lord! Happy Easter!
- Easter is another reason to celebrate and to be grateful for the resurrection of Jesus Christ, our savior. Have a happy Easter!
- This Easter may the Lord bless you with unwavering faith and eternal happiness!
- Open your heart to Christ in the same way that He opened the tomb when He has risen. So that the blessing of hope can enter into your life. Happy Easter!
Short Inspirational Easter Greetings
Why do people usually complicate everything? Although it’s not easy to understand how important Easter is, you shouldn’t become too puzzled about it. Easter is aimed to inspire all people. That’s is the thing you should take into account. The idea to use short inspirational messages and greetings to congratulate somebody is a good one.
- Spring is arriving with the message that Jesus has risen. Wish you and your family a very Happy Easter!
- Happy Easter to you, we celebrate our Father’s greatest sacrifice through his Son, Jesus Christ. Have a blessed Easter.
- Feel blessed because a new life is given to you today! Happy Easter!
- Hope your Easter is as bright as your smile, and as warm as your heart. Happy Easter!
- Sending you my warmest hugs. Hope your Easter is warm and wonderful. Happy Easter!
- May the risen Lord bless you abundantly and bring lots of happiness to you and your family. Happy Easter.
- Rejoice and sing praises to God. For Jesus Christ has risen from the dead, just how he promised. Here’s wishing you and your family a very happy Easter.
- May you and your family be blessed with countless blessings from the Lord. May your life be transformed magically into something beautiful and magical. Happy Easter to you and your loved ones.
- Without Easter, there would be no point in any other holiday. Have a wonderful Easter!
- The gift of love and joy is a noble gift. The gift or His death and resurrection is the noblest gift of all. May your home overflow with the Holy Spirit on Easter!
- Wishing you health, prosperity, longevity and peace this Easter and always.
- Today is proof that life will always overcome death. Where there is life, there is hope. Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Day Sayings for Friends to Congratulate Them
Sayings, no matter what they are about, reveal the opinions of different people. Isn’t it interesting to find out what other people think about Easter and its role in the life of all people? Happy Easter day sayings are the source of human wisdom. In addition to this, you can also use the following Easter sayings for friends to be creative with your congratulations:
- Easter is more than just eggs and candy. It is also about peace, love, and family. Happy Easter.
- Easter is God’s blessing to the world. It is his way of telling us that love and hope still exists in the world. May you have a learned Easter.
- Easter teaches us the meaning of faith and what it is to feel the Lord’s blessing in our lives. Happy Easter.
- A rebirth out of spiritual adversity causes us to become new creatures. Happy Easter.
- Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime. Happy Easter.
- Belief in the Resurrection is not an appendage to the Christian faith; it is the Christian faith.
- Easter means hope prevails over despair…Easter says to us that despite everything to the contrary, his will for us will prevail, love will prevail over hate, justice over injustice and oppression, peace over exploitation and bitterness.
- The great gift of Easter is hope. Wish you a happy Easter!
- Sending you love, hugs and warms wishes, for its Easter let’s rejoice in the gift of Jesus.
- Wishing you were here to celebrate this holy occasion with me. Have a wonderful Easter!
- May this Easter bring lots of happiness to your life and make all your wishes come true!
- We all have reason to be happy and praise his name this Easter because Jesus has risen.
Funny Quotes to Enjoy Easter
A good sense of humor is always an effective tool to make all occasions happy! Despite the fact that Easter is a holy event, it’s impossible to avoid having fun on this holiday. Remember all good things which you associate with Easter, and enjoy funny quotes, dedicated to Easter attributes!
- A strangely reflective, even melancholy day. Is that because, unlike our cousins in the northern hemisphere, Easter is not associated with the energy and vitality of spring but with the more subdued spirit of autumn? – Hugh Mackay
- Easter is the only time when it’s perfectly safe to put all of your eggs in one basket. – Evan Esar
- A guy comes down to earth, takes your sins, dies, and comes back three days later. You believe in him and go to heaven forever. How do you get from that to Hide-The-Eggs? Did Jesus have a problem with eggs? Did he go, ‘When I come back, if I see any eggs, the whole salvation thing is off.’ – Jon Stewart
- My mom used to say that Greek Easter was later because then you get stuff cheaper. – Amy Sedaris
- I wanted to give up my children for Lent, but nobody would take them. – Melanie White
- That first Easter must have been awkward, because you know the apostles had already divided up Jesus’ stuff. – J. Bill
- Easter tastes better than Halloween, and you don’t have to ring a lot of doorbells. – Billy
- If you believe in the Easter Bunny, it means you believe in a fat, purple bunny, which is pooping multi-color eggs in your garden. – Alex Antunes
- Easter: time to throw caution to the wind and put all your eggs in one basket. – Melanie White
- Good Idea: Finding Easter eggs on Easter. Bad Idea: Finding Easter eggs on Christmas. – Jack Handy
- This year, teach your kids the true meaning of Easter by trapping them in a stone tomb for three days.- Bridger Winegar
- Easter is so disappointing. You suffer all the way through lent, and what do you get for it? A ham. – Garrison Keillor
Easter Messages with Love
What creates a special atmosphere of all occasions? Of course, it’s love! Love is especially important for Easter. You should know that love and loyalty are exactly the things, contributing to the glory of Easter! If this year you are going to send Easter messages to somebody, let them be sincere and full of love!
- Happy Easter! May Christ’s message of eternal life fill you with love.
- Jesus loved you so much that he laid down his life to spend eternity with you! Wishing you a blessed Easter.
- Wishing you an Eggs-tra Special Easter. Hope your Easter is warm and wonderful. Happy Easter!
- Easter brings us hope, may it linger in our hearts forever. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Easter.
- May you find the renewal of hope, health, love and the spirit of God. Happy Easter to you and your lovely family.
- Christ is risen! Let us be thankful for His unshakeable faith in humanity and immense strength. Happy Easter my love!
- Easter blessing to you! Hope the holiday season brings you sheer happiness and love. May Jesus’ great deed be cherished and remembered.
- Praise and thank the Lord for His loving blessings! May this beautiful springtime bring you the greatest feelings of gratitude, love, compassion, hope, and faith.
- This is perhaps one of the most lovely times of the year. It is the perfect time to celebrate new life for all.
- Many people love you, Many people like you, But there is only one who DIED for you. That is Jesus Christ. Wish you a blessed “Happy Easter”!
- Easter is not just about eggs and candy. It’s about love, peace, and remembrance of Jesus’ death and Resurrection.
- May this Easter be the happiest ever for you!
Religious Quotes to Get Easter Blessings
Religious people believe that the basic idea of Easter is to renew daily hope that we have victory over sin. In addition to this, it’s important to note that Easter is the season of the growing sun and new birth. All these things should be real blessings for all people! Let’s dive into the atmosphere of Easter blessings with the following religious quotes:
- God expects from men something more than at such times, and that it were much to be wished for the credit of their religion as well as the satisfaction of their conscience that their Easter devotions would in some measure come up to their Easter dress. – Robert South
- God loves each of us as if there were only one of us. – Saint Augustine
- A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act. – Mahatma Gandhi
- To live Easter means to enter into the mystery of Jesus who died and rose for us. – Pope Francis
- But what appeared to be a defeat was actually the greatest victory of all. In his death, Jesus defeated sin. On Easter morning, death too was defeated. – Eugene H. Peterson
- Easter celebrates an event that proved Jesus was who he claimed to be. He was God in the flesh, and he came to Earth to save us. And that meant he had to die for us. – Rick Warren
- Easter has come to be known as the day of the resurrection of Jesus. His resurrection from death and the ramifications of that resurrection are the very foundation of Christianity and one in which every Christian must stand. – Murl Gwynn
- Easter is a time that family and friends get together. Some for religious purposes and some to celebrate the arrival of Spring. Either way it is a celebration of renewal and typically finds people with a positive outlook. – Jean LeGrand
- Warm and sincere wishes to you and your family on the glorious day of Easter. May the risen Christ visit you and your families.
- I thank God that I have you with me on this sacred occasion of Easter. May we fully live up to His love and sacrifice for us all.
- New life is what Easter is about. I wish you vitality and all sweet things that are part of living in the post resurrection age.
- “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead…” – 1 Peter 1:3
Christian Messages to Create Easter Cards
Greeting cards, both electronic and paper ones, will always be in great demand. As a rule, there are no problems with choosing pictures for these cards, but it’s a great challenge to decide what to write inside. If you are going to complete an Easter card, it will be appropriate to apply to Christian messages!
- The spirit of the risen Christ is celebrated in every blooming flower, in every beam of bright sunlight, in every humble patch of green beneath our feet. Easter blessings.
- May all your prayers be answered and may you feel the Lord’s presence near you… not only on Easter, but always. Happy Easter!
- May Lord bless you on this auspicious day of Easter, and May it be a new beginning of greater prosperity, success and happiness.
- The spirit of giving, the act of sharing, the blessings from above, with hearts pure as a dove, may you have a blessed Easter.
- May the returning back of Jesus Christ bring inner peace and satisfaction to your heart. Here’s wishing you and your family a very Happy and Joyous Easter.
- Jesus Christ did not come into this world to make bad people good; He came into this world to make dead people live. Happy Easter.
- Christ has not only spoken to us by his life but has also spoken for us by his death. Happy Easter.
- May your heart be full of gratitude for the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Hope it brings the greatest feelings of recovery and joy.
- Easter is the time to repent for all our sins and thank God for all his blessings over us. Let us prepare ourselves for the returning of Christ. Happy Easter to you.
- A joyful person is the one who has found God. Hope you have found him too. I wish you a Happy Easter!
- May God’s love be with you this Easter!
- Sunny day, blooming flowers
What a beautiful day of Easter!
God has proved His power,
To let you and I live longer!
Short Poems and Verses to Celebrate Easter
Although the background of Easter is evident to everybody, different people have different associations with this holiday. Among these associations, you’ll find Easter quotes. What about short poems and verses about Easter? Find Easter mood in the following poems and verses:
- Spring has sprung,
the grass has riz,
I wish I were in the chocolate biz!
- On Easter morn, we celebrate our Savior;
Whatever people seek in Him, they find.
In history, there has never been another
So holy, sacrificial, good and kind.
- Our Lord died on Good Friday,
But the cross did not destroy
His resurrection on Easter morn
That fills our hearts with joy.
- On Easter morning, he came back from death;
He vanished from the tomb, the empty grave.
His resurrection means eternal life
For us, the ones he came to earth to save.
- Christ the Lord is risen to-day!
Angels rolled the stone away
From the tomb wherein He lay!
- Little children, come and sing,
“Glory, glory to the King,
Christ the Lord of everything!”
- Easter is a time of love,
A time of death and pain undone,
So we may know the power of
The love that lives in each one.
Each love we feel, unstained and free,
Redeems us-as with you and me.
- Happy Easter! Allelujah!
Jesus Christ, He lives!
Serve Him to receive salvation;
Eternal life he gives!
- The tulips in the garden
Are wearing yellow hats;
The pussy willows by the brook
Have fur like any cats’.
The bee is honey hunting;
The robin’s chirp is gay;
And all the world is singing,
“Oh happy Easter Day!”
- Easter duck and Easter chick,
Easter eggs with chocolate thick.
Easter hats for one and all,
Easter Bunny makes a call!
Happy Easter always brings
Such a lot of pleasant things.
- Be happy because you are loved.
Celebrate because you are saved.
Jesus Christ lived
To be our Light and Guide.
- May this holy season
Being blessed with prosperity
Best Wishes of Happy Easter on Images
Do you want to show that you are really thinking about the recipient? Then you should prepare a special greeting for him or her. Easter is a special holiday and it’s not enough to say “Happy Easter” to share your joy with somebody. However, the situation is not as bad as it may seem. Simple wishes of happy Easter, placed on beautiful images, will be enough to pass your feelings!