Happy Birthday to the best Mummy in the whole wide world ever!
We all love our mothers. So, let’s go the extra mile to make ours feel special on her birthday. Plan special activities especially for her day. Here are some ways to make mom feel warm and happy on her birthday. Then, be sure to check out our great selection of quotes you can use.
- Do something fun together. Take it a level up from the conventional and add in some non-routine pleasures.1
- Make it a surprise. It doesn’t need to be grand: A meal at a new restaurant. A stroll in the park or a picnic somewhere new, How about cooking her favorite dinner? What matters most to your mother will be the time you spend with her, despite your own hectic schedule.
- Surprise her with a gift to a relaxing spa or salon. Or tickets to a concert or movie you know she’ll enjoy. Join with her in social games like Bingo. You can easily make arrangements at your convenience online.
- Invite some of her old friends to a party. Loss of social contacts over time is fairly common. Getting those friends to reconnect with your mom can make her day. Some may be living far away, but they can still connect virtually.
- Give her a special gift you know is on her wish list. How about a bouquet of flowers, a potted plant, or a book from a favorite author. Is your budget tight? How about a personalized gift like a song, a poem, or a homemade greeting card — a message that comes from your heart. Sometimes you can find a commercial greeting card that conveys just the right ready-made message. The guide below may help.2
- Sometimes being with your mother on her birthday isn’t possible. Be sure and call her on the phone or use video. Just hearing your voice and letting her know how you’ve been thinking about her can do the trick.
Funny Happy Birthday Mom Quotes
Mom’s birthday signifies the date she came into this world. She’s the one who gave you your own life, character, abilities, and, most important of all, her love. Try using these simple but warm words to remind your mother that you always care about her. Make her smile.
- “Happy birthday, mom! Without you, I can do nothing, and when you are by my side, I am capable of doing anything! You are my inspiration, I love you.”
- “Thank you very much for all the things that you offered to us. I am very proud to be your child; I wish nothing but all the best for you. You are my shining star, who has helped me grow and have always been present to guide throughout.”
- “You are a true woman, a role model for me. Your femininity, understanding, care have no end. Anybody can confide in you and you’ll always cheer up. Happy birthday to you, my dear! Many-many years of happiness are ahead of you!”
- Sorry for being such a little shit. Happy birthday, mom.
- Happy birthday to someone I think about almost as much as I think about myself. Happy birthday, mommy!
- Happy BDay mom! Wishing you a birthday as fun as your original birthday, minus the terrifying, slimy birth experience.
- Happy Birthday. Hey mom, don’t worry about trying to fit in with the younger crowd, I love you just the way you are! Hope your birthday celebration is everything you are hoping for.
- Here is a special coupon for you. Give it to dad. It reads ‘Mom’s day off! Dad gets to do all of the chores.’
- The only reason you hate your birthday is that people give you odd gifts, scary cards with weird messages in them and because you’re getting older. Happy birthday to you, mom!
- I’m the dutiful son who always remembers your birthday, but never knows how old you are. Hope you have a wonderful day, Mom.
- Mom, you are still gorgeous after all these years. It makes me so glad I have your genes! Happy birthday to my stunning mom, and may your birthday be as lovely as you are.
- May you live so long that no one wants to see you naked. Happy birthday to the best mom in the world!
Nice Happy Birthday Mom Quotes
Mom is always there for you. She’s always ready to do whatever it takes to make you happy. Her birthday is a great time to write her a heartfelt message filled with love and gratitude. Our list of happy birthday mom quotes surely will help you to choose the right words.
- The older I get, the more I realize that you are the best mother in the whole world. You are like a desert rose which is very rare but so awesome! Today is your birthday and I want you to know that I’m so proud of having such a cool mother as you are. Happy Birthday, Mummy! Love you so much!
- My dear mom, I know that your heart is made of diamonds and I believe that they will shine on you forever. I hope you have a fabulous birthday!
- Happiest Birthday to the person whom I appreciate and love more than any other.
- Happiest Birthday to the greatest woman on the Earth – my mother. I love you so much. Stay wonderful!
- You are an amazing mummy and your birthday is so special for me because I`m so lucky to have such a cool mum as you are. Best Birthday to you!
- Mom, you are special. There isn’t another one in the world like you. You are unique and great. I love you! Enjoy your birthday!
- Have a great day today and a wonderful year ahead. Happy Birthday.
- Happy birthday, Mom! I want you to know that I am nothing without you, but I can be everything with you by my side. Love you!
- Happy Birthday to the great mommy! May everything that you hope for and everything that you dream come true. Have a lot of fun today, Mommy!
- Happy Birthday, dear mom! I want that every candle you blow out on your cake will turn out a wish come true because you really deserve it!
- Happiest Birthday, Mommy! I hope you get everything you dream on the special day of yours.
- Mother, you are my angel darling. And, you are the strength that always helps me to fight against all the odds. Birthday wishes to my mummy.
- I know you have everything in the world so if there is one thing I want to wish for you, it would be good health and more years to spend with your children and grandchildren.
- With each passing year, you’re getting older and you can start forgetting a lot of things. Just never forget how much I appreciate and love you!
- Mom, all your life, your prayers have always been for our happiness. Today, my prayer is for you. Happy birthday.
- To the nicest Mom in the world better than any other, have a really super birthday. I’m so glad that you’re my mother.
- Happy Birthday. To My Beautiful Mother! This day is all about you, mom! So it’s time to get fancy and have a fabulous celebration. I love you!
- You are a great mother and a great friend. Thanks for loving me and supporting me. Wishing you the best on your special day!
- Happy birthday to the most awesome mom! Each time I do the right things in life, I remember that it was you who taught me to do them. I owe so much to you!
- Thank you for being strong enough to say no when you know it won’t be good for me at all. Thanks for being soft enough to always say yes whenever you realize it is for my own good. I love you, Mom!
- I am wishing for you to wish for more wishes when you blow out your candles. Happy birthday mom!
- Each year I’m extra happy on your birthday; Your day reminds me of God’s gift to me– A mom who gave her all to raise me right, a mother like the one I want to be.
- Happy Birthday. Mom, wishing you an exceptional day that’s filled with the finer thing in life because you deserve only the best! Have a great birthday.
- Wishing you all the love, health, and happiness that you deserve so much. Wishing you the best on your special day! Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Thanks to you, I never worry about getting older. I just look at you and think, I got those genes! Happy Birthday to my foxy Mom!
- My whole life you have always been there for me. There will never be enough words to convey how deeply grateful I am that I have a mom as wonderful as you, but I can start with “I love you so much”.
- You are rare like a diamond, beautiful like a goddess and pure like an angel. I can’t tell you how blessed I am to have a mother like you. Happy Birthday to you, dear Mom.
Funny Happy Birthday Mom Quotes
She was the first person to teach you to laugh and smile. Check out our funny birthday wishes for mom and select the right one to give her a good laugh. Make her birthday overflow with humor and happiness. Send her one of our funny birthday wishes and make her day.
- Birthdays are like chocolate. It’s best not to keep count of how many you have, and just enjoy them instead. Happy birthday to the sweetest mother I know.
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and I know that hearing from your favorite kid is a step in the right direction.
- Happy Birthday to my dear Mom! May we continue to drive each other crazy for years to come.
- Happy Birthday to a Mom who is perfect in every way. Well, except for the cooking. That’s not so great.
- From one fun lady to another! Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Mum, you deserve all the things that money can buy, but all I have for you this year is my utmost love and affection. I hope it’d be enough. Happy birthday!
- Happy Birthday, Mom! Guess raising me didn’t send you to an early grave after all.
- Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Mom. Even though I don’t get to see you much, I hear your voice in my head all the time, telling me what I should do. I’ve been meaning to see someone about that…
- Yes! Your face is filled with wrinkles… You’re still as beautiful as ever! Yes! Your breasts are saggy…
- They were once standing, and they still are lovely! No matter how old you grow, even if your husband complains, I’ll always cherish the beauty in you! Happy birthday to my awesome mom.
- I hope that your birthday is full of happiness and chocolate. What is one without the other? Happy Birthday.
- Dear Mom, here’s wishing you the happiest of birthdays today! From your favorite child (who is also the smartest, most handsome and funniest).
- Here’s a smile from me to you! Let this day bring you something new! Happy Birthday, Mom!
- Here’s a big hug from your favorite child! I wish you a year full of surprises, presents, joy, and laughter. Happy Birthday, Mom!
- I know you already have the best gift you could ever want in life: me being your child. But I decided to get you the gift of a car. Hope you’d like it. You are welcome, and happy birthday!
- To my original best friend, I say happy birthday. Thank you for always being a friend as well as a Mum. I hope you get lots of presents on your big day.
- Congratulations on your birthday! You are the most cheerful person I know, smile as long as you have teeth. Have a stunning birthday, mom!
- I’d bake you a cake today if I knew how to use an oven. Happy BDay Mom!
- Now that I am older I want to thank you for never leaving me in a shopping cart and running away. Happy birthday mom!
- Do you know what famous person was born on this very special day… I don’t know either. I only know of you.
- I didn’t remind my brothers and sisters of this day so that I’d look like the best child for remembering your special day. Happy birthday mom!
- Happy Birthday to a Mom who looks young enough to be my sister. Note that if you ever start looking younger than me, we’re going to have problems.
- Mom, you always know how to make me smile so big it hurts and laugh so much I cry. I don’t know how you manage to do that, but I am so glad that you do. Happy birthday, Mom!
- Happy Birthday to the most amazing woman in my life. I love you, mom, and thank you for always having my back and believing in everything I do. I don’t know where I would be without you!
- Happy Birthday, mom! It’s a miracle, but with each passing year, you look only younger. Keep it up!
- Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder. Happy birthday, mommy!
- Happy birthday to a mom who still looks good enough to have creepy men ask if we were sisters.
- According to the government, your birthday is a very important day. It’s the day you become a citizen.
Happy Birthday Mom from Daughter
There’s a special bond between a mother and a daughter that never should be broken. A daughter is a younger version of her mother. Your mom’s birthday is a perfect chance for you to tell your mother about how strong your love really is. Below, you’ll find some of the best happy birthday mom from daughter quotes to help you express what you really feel.
- Happy birthday to the woman whom I love, admire, trust and emulate. I wish your special day be as great as you are. Love you so much, mommy!
- I always wanted to be just like you. I hope you knew that and adjusted your behavior accordingly. Happy Birthday to you!
- Your heart is pure gold. You are a great source of kindness and wisdom. You have taught me so much. Thank you, Mom, for everything and Happy Birthday!
- Mummy, every girl on our planet wishes to have such a wonderful mummy as you are. I`m so happy and lucky that you’re MINE. Happy Birthday to you!
- Do you know how much I love you, Mom? Do you realize how important and needed you are for me? I probably don’t tell you enough, but you cannot see that I do love you with all my heart and I really need you! Happy Birthday!
- Your care and support helped make me who I am now. You are my best teacher and guide. Stay always young, mom!
- I just want you to know how grateful I am to have you as my mother. Thank you for everything you’ve done and continue to do for me. Enjoy your special day!
- Mom, thank you for always being the best mom you could be and for supporting me whether I’ve got good or bad times. I promise to be as amazing as you are for my children. Happy Birthday!
- I can’t imagine my life without your advice, help, and support. You`re the best of the best. Have an amazing birthday!
- I treasure our special relationship and share your warmth and love on this special day. Happy Birthday, dear mother!
- Happy Birthday to a lady who picked up after me as a kid, but more importantly, never failed to pick me up when I was down. I love you, Mom.
- To the woman that always brought the best in me or at least saw the best in me regardless of what I did. Happy Birthday.
- I’m wishing you a doubly Happy Birthday. After all, you’re not just my mom, but my best friend.
- Happy Birthday to the woman who gave me life, then taught me how to live it.
- I’m glad that you came into this world, and just plain lucky that you’re my Mom. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday To The Best Mother Pictures
Your mom has cared for you your entire life. Don’t limit yourself to just sending messages on her special day. Take a look at this collection of happy birthday images to bring your messages to life.
Happy Birthday Mom from Son
When a son sends a sincere message to his mother on her birthday her day can’t get any better. See the list below for some heartfelt quotes to share with your mom. Powerful words coming from you will melt her heart.
- I’m the luckiest son on this planet because I have you as my mom! Wishing you all the best things, especially good health. Happy Birthday to you!
- Happy Birthday to a strong and beautiful Mom, from a proud and grateful son.
- I’m the dutiful son who always remembers your birthday, but never knows how old you are. Hope you have a wonderful day, Mom.
- I’m not the most emotional guy… except, of course, when I think about my Mom. You’re the best, Mom, and I hope you have the best birthday ever.
- Being your child is the best gift of all. How can I repay you, Mommy? Happy Birthday to you!
- You’ve always been the wind that helped the boat of my life sail through high tides, choppy waters, and endless storms. Happy birthday, ma!
- I believe in angels, superheroes, miracles, blessings, good luck, and destiny. Because I find all these in you, mom. You are my everything. Happy birthday, mom!
- When I wasn’t true to myself, you told me to listen to my heart while others were egging me on to do stuff that I never wanted to. Thanks, mom, for that and everything! Happy birthday!
- While all the other kids were allowed out to play, you made sure I was home safe, fed and studying. It’s your fault that I’ now the smartest of all my friends. Happy Birthday, mother! From your arrogant and grateful son.
- Throughout the years, your love and support have helped me to overcome so many of my ordeals in life. Thanks for always taking my side even when I was sometimes wrong. You are the best, Mum!
- I know there were times I tried getting on your nerves, but I am grateful for all the care you showed me anyway. Thank you for your endless patience over the years, Mum. Happy birthday to you!
- I may have been strict and demanding, but you have always been much more strict and demanding, mommy. Thanks for being such a good mother. I love you so much! Enjoy your day!
- If I had a chance to pick out a mother, of course, I’d still pick out you. Happy Birthday, you’re the best!
- Don`t worry because you’re getting older, think that you’re getting wiser. I love you, my wise mother! Happy Birthday to you!
- Dear Mom, it’s a great pleasure and excitement that I celebrate this incredible day with you. I want you to know that you inspire me in ways I can’t even recount. Happy Birthday, Mommy!
Birthday Images for Mom
What does every mom want? To feel appreciated and loved, especially when on her birthday. Check out the sweetest, kindest and craziest happy birthday images below to find that special one to help you express just what you feel.
Your mom is about to celebrate her special day. You’ve already bought the perfect birthday gift. Here are some Happy Birthday Mom pictures to make her birthday even happier.
- Bytheway, Bill. “Writing about age, birthdays and the passage of time.” Ageing and Society, vol. 29, no. 6, 2009, pp. 883–901, http://oro.open.ac.uk/17602/1/repo_A58jau1V.pdf. Accessed 17 June 2020.
- West, Emily, “Understanding Authenticity in Commercial Sentiment: The Greeting Card as Emotional Commodity.” Emotions as Commodities: Capitalism, Consumption and Authenticity, 59, 2018, https://scholarworks.umass.edu/communication_faculty_pubs/59. Accessed 17 June 2020.<