- 1 Quotes for 25th Wedding Anniversary of Parents
- 2 Parents 40th Wedding Anniversary Quotes
- 3 50th Wedding Anniversary Messages for Mom and Dad
- 4 Happy 30th Wedding Anniversary to My Parents
- 5 Anniversary Wishes from Son to Parents
- 6 Funny Mummy Papa Marriage Anniversary Message
- 7 Happy Anniversary Quotes for Parents in Law
- 8 Short Happy Anniversary Sayings for Mom and Dad
- 9 Silver Jubilee Anniversary Quotes for Parents
- 10 Wedding Anniversary Wishes from Children for Father and Mother
- 11 Wedding Anniversary Wishes from Daughter
Parents are the people who gave us everything we have, including the life itself. Their love for each other allowed overcoming all the difficulties, withstanding the winds of changes, and raising the good children. Their wedding anniversary is the excellent time for you to say that their love inspires you! Don’t hesitate to show your emotions: bring them back to the happiest times and remind them of the most wonderful moments of their life. Feel free to use the happy anniversary quotes for parents we gathered for you – use these ideas, add the personal touch, and you’ll definitely make your mom and dad smile on this remarkable day!
Quotes for 25th Wedding Anniversary of Parents
Just think, your parents are celebrating their 25th Anniversary! What can be more impressive than the fact that your most important people have shared all the moments of happiness and sadness and preserved their gentle love? Remind them of the most beautiful moments in life and express your gratitude with these gorgeous touching words!
- Parents like you are the greatest teachers. Happy 25th anniversary mom and dad, your lives have taught us the real meaning of Love, Commitment, Sacrifice and Happiness.
- 25 years ago on that date you both became one to two and since then, you together made a happy family with your love and joy; you teach me the meaning of love and happiness in sharing. You smile together and cry together and you enjoy in whatever you have; you both crossed 25 years and still you have long years to go.
- Celebrating your union for 25 years always make me believe in love. You together make our family complete with your love and whatever you have, you share each other. Sharing joy, happiness and pain for 25 years make your journey easier and hurdles smoother. Be happy always and forever.
- Two persons can be a couple, but to make a perfect couple, it needs sacrifices, love each other always, sharing emotion and caring in the lows. You are the perfect loving couple, who enjoy all shades of colors, be it happiness or sorrow together for the 25 years. You are the inspiration for all. Happy anniversary to mom and dad.
Parents 40th Wedding Anniversary Quotes
Undoubtedly, it’s hard to find the words that can describe the extraordinary love that allowed your parents to live 40 wonderful years together, create the strong family and raise such a good child as you. Don’t hesitate to express your admiration, love, and gratitude through these awesome quotes!
- The relation is made with argue and love, crying and joy; as you have enjoyed your happy parts together, you never give up believing each other, how big the storms were, you didn’t care. Be the same as you are; Happy Anniversary to both of you.
- he bonding you have with each other is love, respect and care and it is 40 years of your journey where lots of emotions you share; looking at you gives me the feeling of young, because your love is still young as it was 40 years ago. Happy anniversary to mom and dad.
- You have seen 40 X 365 forms of each other, And I’m glad to see you still together!!! Happy wedding anniversary!
- Love brought you together, Trust kept you together, And today on completing years, Feels like, to you two, nothing has bothered!! Happy wedding anniversary!
50th Wedding Anniversary Messages for Mom and Dad
Beautiful gifts and cute cards are great, but your feelings and words are far more important to your mom and dad. 50th wedding anniversary calls for the gorgeous celebration, so try to make it unforgettable through one of these loving and sentimental messages!
- You both are the sweetest parents in the world and you both make our family perfect with love and joy. You together make a big album of life where the journey of 50 years is preserved with a smile. Each moment tells a story of your love, but it says some moments are yet to experience. Happy anniversary to both of you.
- Seeing you together gives me the feeling of love; you both have crossed many ups and downs in life and today you complete the 50 golden years of togetherness. I feel very proud having such beautiful parents who build the relationship with love, joy and smile. Happy anniversary to mom and dad.
- 50 miles of this journey you walked, and lots of love and happiness you have stocked!! Happy wedding anniversary!
- The fun and joy you share together; in tear and cry, you stay together; you both make your life fun by enjoying many highs and supporting each other in lows. You make sweet home with your love and smile and I feel happy to be a part of you 50 years of togetherness. Many more years are still left for both of you. Happy anniversary.
Happy 30th Wedding Anniversary to My Parents
The celebration of the 30th anniversary is not only the love-fest – it’s also the day when you can express your gratitude to the people who mean the world to you. Just remind them how happy and proud you are to be their child.
You count your 30 years of togetherness not by digit, but by the emotions you shared. The love and laughter, the fight and argue, all were there in your relation. But you keep your love above all and trust each other always. You are the perfect couple forever. Happy anniversary.
Anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, tolerance and sacrifice and all. It is your 30th anniversary, you enjoy all those things to be together. You share your tear, you give your smile each other. Your past is full of loving notes and your future is waiting for you to live. Happy anniversary.
Every child wants to have such parents like I have, every couple wants to be as you are, every relationship needs such love and trust you share; you both make a true couple who inspires all. You made many moments in your 30 years of journey and still, lots of emotions are yet to feel. Happy anniversary to my mom and dad.
Anniversary Wishes from Son to Parents
You are a man thanks to these people, you are a good person thanks to these people, and everything you have is thanks to these people. As a son, you should try to convey the best wishes to make your mom and dad smile, and we have some for you!
- Having the childhood I had was the greatest gift for me. If not parents like you I don’t where I would be… Dear mom and dad, Happy Anniversary!
- Whenever my future wife inevitably asks me how I came to be such a good husband, I am going to show them your pictures and talk about how beautiful it was to see my parents live a blissful married life. Happy marriage anniversary to my parents.
- Dad, you couldn’t have found a better woman than Mom, who tolerates all your idiosyncrasies. And Mom, you couldn’t have found a better man than Dad, who knows your every mood. You both are truly the perfect pair. Happy anniversary.
- You are the parents every kid wished for, you are the couple that all lovers wish to be and you are the strong pillar of support every family prays for. Happy anniversary to the most wonderful parents in the world!
Funny Mummy Papa Marriage Anniversary Message
If your mummy and papa have a great sense of humor, don’t miss a chance to use one of these funny messages to make them smile! Of course, touching words also have their advantages, but nothing can sound better than your parents’ laugh!
- You’ve been together so long you be granted an honorary P.H.D in EACH OTHER. Happy anniversary.
- Happy anniversary to a couple whose love and devotion after so many years continues to freak the hell out of everyone.
- If the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, I’m expecting to marry the girl of my dreams and being married X number of years. Thanks Mom and Pops.
Happy Anniversary Quotes for Parents in Law
Your parents in law have already given the biggest present to you! Express your gratitude and show how deep is your love to them through one of the short celebratory quotes we collected for you!
- A great many people don’t put stock in ‘everlastingly’; however perceiving how both of you adore each other so much makes me have confidence in the presence of ‘for eternity’. Happy Anniversary!
- You have dependably taught us to achieve turning points in life. Congrats on accomplishing one yourself. Happy Anniversary to our dear guardians.
- Mother and Dad, I know love holds the most effective constrain, and should be treated with consideration and admiration. You both hold this power dear, and I needed to say I adore you and Happy Anniversary.
Short Happy Anniversary Sayings for Mom and Dad
Who says that the great speech can’t be concise? These short quotes are meaningful and loving, so you can expect that your parents will be touched and happy to hear such sweet sayings from their dearest child.
- I’m glad to call you both my parents, and hope to have love like yours some day. Happy Anniversary!
- The only thing better than having you for parents is my children having you for grandparents. Happy anniversary Mom and Dad.
- Our family owes its happiness to the strong bond you both share. Happy anniversary!
Silver Jubilee Anniversary Quotes for Parents
A silver jubilee is a great occasion which calls for the most heartfelt and loving words ever. You have a unique chance to take your parents back to the days when everything began and to the happiest moments of their family life!
- You both are meant to be with each other forever – 25 years is a just fraction of that time. Happy anniversary.
- Your marriage is a lovely melody which will ring in the ears of generations to come in your family. Congratulations on your Silver Jubilee.
- With 25 years of field experience, you are both now officially qualified to become university professors for a subject called Marriage. Congratulations for your 25th anniversary.
- 12 years of commitment, 25 years of attraction, 25 years of care, 25 years of affection. 25 years of romance, 25 years of togetherness, 25 years of love, 25 years of happiness. Happy anniversary.
Wedding Anniversary Wishes from Children for Father and Mother
Celebrate your father and mother’s anniversary by telling them the most beautiful words ever! They worked hard to raise their children, to make their family strong, to preserve their deep love for each other. This day they deserve the sincere and loving wishes from you!
- You are the parents that all kids hope to have, you are the couple that all lovers hope to be and you both are the pillars of support that every family wishes it had. Happy anniversary to the best parents ever.
- Most people find it hard to believe in “forever”, but seeing the never ending love between both of you makes us believe in “forever”. Happy anniversary mom and dad!
- One more year of your happy life together has passed… And it’s great, because it means that your love has stood the test of time. I wish that nothing could ruin your harmonious happiness, dear parents. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary!
Wedding Anniversary Wishes from Daughter
The parents’ wedding anniversary is the cause of joy not only for mom and dad themselves but also for their children, relatives and close friends. Make this day special, express your feelings through the meaningful and moving quotes to remind your mother and father that you are happy to be their daughter!
- Mom and Dad, I cannot begin to describe how blessed I am to have amazing parents in my life. Seeing true love through you both makes my heart happy. As your daughter, I see perfection in both of you. I love you.
- Most kids find it hard to figure out what they truly want their future to look like. For me, I have known what I want my future to look like – just like your present. Happy anniversary my lovely parent!
- How do I define my parents’ married lives? Sweet, cute, perfect and the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Happy anniversary!