- 1 Exciting Happy 4th of July Message
- 2 Patriotic Quotes for the 4th of July
- 3 Captivating Greetings and Sayings on 4th of July
- 4 Interesting Quotes and Sayings on Independence Day
- 5 Сlever Fourth of July Captions
- 6 Catchy 4th of July Slogans
- 7 Cool Happy July 4 Wishes
- 8 Striking Quotations about Freedom and Liberty
- 9 Happy 4th of July Gif
- 10 Funny Happy 4th of July Images
The day when all you hear “Happy Birthday, America” at every turn is coming. Every year on 4th of July America celebrates an anniversary of its independence. It’s a great national holiday, which is accompanied by unbelievable parades, concerts and fireworks. People have fun at the barbecue and picnic, spend time with family, friends and sing a patriotic song “God Bless America”. On this day, the politicians do their best to impress us with their speeches and reflect on the history of the country. It doesn’t matter how deeply patriotic you are, because the traditional patriotic quotes and sayings for the 4th of July can move anyone to tears.
The 4th of July became a turning point in the history of America when the Declaration of Independence was adopted and 13 colonies were united in one sovereign nation. Probably this day means more for those who are serving in the army now or have military past. But still, the celebration of Independence unites all people together, who wish to be a part of this remarkable event. In this case, a warm happy 4th of July quote or message can make someone’s day and recall about happy moments in life.
An Independence Day theme includes various styles and types of sentiments. The choice of greeting depends on your personal taste and a message that you imply in it. The majority of quotations are about freedom and liberty, which are quite thought-provoking. However, if you are looking for some amusing variations, here are a few funny images to wish Happy 4th of July.
This post is designed to help you to choose the clever fourth of July captions, which you can incorporate into your card or send to someone through email or message. So, it won’t take you much time to create a perfect greeting on Independence Day. Just find a few minutes to reflect on the importance of July 4th!
Exciting Happy 4th of July Message
Independence Day is one of the most important occasions in American history. It’s a day that has changed the country in the best way. Think of including the positive message into your greeting in honor of such a Big Day and as a symbol of the greatness of our motherland. If you need some sort of help in composing a wonderful Happy 4th of July message, then read our inspiring ideas below.
- Wishing you a wonderful time on this special day in American history. Happy Fourth of July.
- Before we celebrate the freedom, we should not forget to remember those who laid down their lives for us. Happy 4th of July.
- This Independence Day, let’s cherish the country we live in & appreciate the sacrifices our soldiers made for us.
- In this land that is so blessed, may you rejoice and step out with confidence. Someone paid the price so you can be happy. Enjoy your Independence Day.
- Wherever you are, may you know you are cherished for your sacrifice. Happy Fourth of July.
- Here is another reason to reunite with friends and family. Have a splendid Fourth of July.
- Share the love and spread the joy on this Independence Day. Happy Fourth of July!
- Independence is the most precious present one can enjoy. Take time and understand what independence means to you.
- Keep the American spirit alive by honoring this special occasion. Happy Independence Day!
- The biggest of hugs comes from me to say… Hope your day is as special as you are! Happy 4th of July!
Patriotic Quotes for the 4th of July
People who serve in the army and protect our country at the cost of their own lives deserve to know that their bravery and sacrifice are highly appreciated by the whole country. If you have someone who served in the army or does it right now, don’t miss a chance to send him/her a patriotic quote on 4th of July. It will show them that their courage makes us feel free and happy.
- “We must dare to be great; and we must realize that greatness is the fruit of toil and sacrifice and high courage.” –Teddy Roosevelt
- “Liberty is the breath of life to nations.” -George Bernard Shaw
- “I love my freedom. I love my America.” –Jessi Adams
- “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.” –Thomas Jefferson
- “Do not let anyone claim tribute of American patriotism if they even attempt to remove religion from politics.” – George Washington
- “I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “America is the spirit of human exploration distilled.” -Elon Musk
- “The duty of a true Patriot is to protect his country from its government.” –Thomas Paine
- “It’s better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.”-Emiliano Zapata
Captivating Greetings and Sayings on 4th of July
Whatever you are planning to do, fourth of July weekend is the time to pause and celebrate the beautiful national holiday. Why not share this nice summer day in company with your family and friends? We are glad to provide you with a collection of the coolest greetings and sayings that you can easily use on the 4th of July. They express the spirit of the nation under which Independence was born and keeps living now.
- With the deepest respect and eternal gratitude, we salute the American Heroes and the independent Unites States of America. Happy 4th of July, fellow Americans!
- Never give up in life for our freedom fighters never gave up even when things were so tough and independence seemed like a mere dream. All big achievements begin as dreams so dream of greatness and then reach for it. Happy Independence Day.
- Lift up your voice and sing, laugh, dance and be merry for you belong to the best country in the whole world. May God bless America and may God bless you. Happy Independence Day.
- Today is not just the other day of the week, not a regular holiday. On July 4, we commemorate those who made it possible for us to live in a free America and pursue our dreams. Have a joyous Independence Day!
- Freedom for this great nation came at a great price indeed and as you celebrate this special day may you learn to protect your freedom and respect other people’s freedom as well. Happy 4th of July.
- On July 4, we celebrate our country’s birthday and appreciate the freedom and democracy it protects. Let’s cherish America and our life in an independent state. Happy birthday to all!
- May the colors of the American flag remind us of our victories and losses. We have come a long way to the liberties we now enjoy. Let’s be grateful today for what we have and spend a great Independence Day!
- As we commemorate this special day may you stand and be counted as a true patriot. Protect the freedoms that you enjoy by ensuring that you ever stand to defend this great land. Happy Independence Day to you.
- As you celebrate this day may you remember that there are thousands who will never enjoy the freedom and liberty that you do, and may this make you ever grateful. Say a prayer for the thousands of people in this world who live in bondage in any way. Happy Independence Day
Interesting Quotes and Sayings on Independence Day
Independence is a significant event for all Americans that is celebrated with a great enthusiasm and happiness. People are keen on sending each other different sayings and quotes for their Independence Day. The holiday greeting is an amazing way to express your emotions and thoughts about the importance of this event. Our set of quotes are supposed to evoke the feelings of patriotism. Enjoy this moment!
- “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on imagination, and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand.” –Harry S. Truman
- “America is a tune. It must be sung together.” – Gerald Stanley Lee
- “You have to love a nation that celebrates its independence every July 4, not with a parade of guns, tanks, and soldiers who file by the White House in a show of strength and muscle, but with family picnics where kids throw Frisbees, the potato salad gets iffy, and the flies die from happiness. You may think you have overeaten, but it is patriotism.” – Erma Bombeck
- “America is much more than a geographical fact. It is a political and moral fact — the first community in which men set out in principle to institutionalize freedom, responsible government, and human equality.” – Adlai Stevenson
- “Our country is not the only thing to which we owe our allegiance. It is also owed to justice and to humanity. Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong.” – James Bryce
- “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” – Ronald Reagan
- “Liberty is always dangerous, but it is the safest thing we have.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick
- “True patriotism springs from a belief in the dignity of the individual, freedom and equality not only for Americans but for all people on earth, universal brotherhood and good will, and a constant and earnest striving toward the principles and ideals on which this country was founded.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Сlever Fourth of July Captions
4th of July means a lot to America as it symbolizes the strength and courage of its nation. This day is associated with a very difficult time of revolution for those who experienced it. The Independence Day is not about drinking champagne, having picnics and visiting concerts, it’s a remarkable day in the history of our country which struggled to be independent. Let’s celebrate this occasion with some clever fourth of July captions.
- Apple pie and fireworks and baseball and beer.
- Born to sparkle.
- Party like W, dress like JFK, think like Reagan.
- Family, fireworks, and the Fourth of July.
- Let freedom ring!
- Made in America.
- Home of the free, because of the brave.
- My favorite color is freedom.
- Pies, fries, and the Fourth of July.
Catchy 4th of July Slogans
Americans honor their traditions and history and celebration of Independence Day perfectly illustrates this point. This day is a symbol of victory over Great Britain rule and as a result freedom, which means a lot to the country. Apart from traditional patriotic quotes, a big popularity belongs to 4th of July slogans. These short but catchy statements can be easily incorporated with this beautiful festive event.
- Freedom is not given, it is taken.
- Stars, Stripes, & Fireworks
- No matter the weather, let’s celebrate Independence Day together.
- Hip Hip Hooray, it’s Independence Day!
- The United States is the only country with a known birthday.
- This nation will remain the land of the free only as long as it is the home of the brave.
- I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T, do you know what that means?
- An independent country is a rightful country.
- Get together with hand on hand, as our nation is best land.
Cool Happy July 4 Wishes
The 4th of July is not only Independence Day but also an anniversary of the star-spangled banner – a day when everything is in red-white-blue color. It’s a very special event to remember the folks who made America glorious. It’s time to send greetings to each other, but if you are not good at writing, you may take a bit of an idea from our amazing collection of Happy July 4 wishes. These options will help to acknowledge this important day in a memorable way!
- Happy Fourth of July! Have a great day filled with positive emotions and pleasant feelings in a good company.
- We are very lucky to be born in America which is famous for its rich culture and traditions. While celebrating the Independence Day we promise to preserve the reputation so that the freedom fighters can feel proud of us.
- This Independence Day, take a step back and cherish your life and the country you live in while appreciating the sacrifices people made to give us independence today.
- On this special day, let us come forward and make a promise to take our nation on the path of prosperity so that people can live a happy life. Happy Independence Day to all.
- Happy 4th of July! Let’s celebrate the opportunities to live happy lives and create a bright future for the generations to come.
- Enjoy the blessings of freedom and independence, but also do your part and work hard to appreciate it.
- Best wishes on Fourth of July! Hope you’re having a good time with friends and family and enjoy the beautiful present our country protects.
- 4th Of July is a great day for our country and I salute the people whose sacrifices have made this possible. Just a token of thanks to pay homage to their sacrifices and make them feel special.
- Happy Independence Day! Make this day memorable by honoring American heroes and celebrating strong foundations of our country they fought for.
- Let each one of us make a promise, that as long as we live, we will be good citizens of our country in the best of our capabilities and we will help America grow into a better nation with each passing day.
Striking Quotations about Freedom and Liberty
These meaningful quotations about freedom and liberty are excellent for showing your patriotic spirit on the 4th of July. Here you can come across fantastic quotes said by famous personalities like politicians, writers, philosophers and others. Sending any of these options you express a deep love towards America and appreciation for those who have passed away fighting for its liberty. So, let’s organize a fascinating celebration of the Independence Day with a help of such unique ideas!
- “Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of it. The history of liberty is a history of resistance.” – Woodrow Wilson.
- “Freedom is the will to be responsible to ourselves.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.” -George Washington
- “If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” George Orwell.
- “Freedom is the oxygen of the soul.” -Moshe Dayan
- “Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.”- Benjamin Franklin
- “Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged.” -Ronald Reagan
- “Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed – else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.” -Dwight D. Eisenhower
Happy 4th of July Gif
Do you know what is the most popular way of greeting on the Independence Day especially among young generation? Of course, 4th of July animated pictures or gifs are regarded to be the most enjoyable and fastest alternatives for communication in the modern world. The happy 4th of July gifts are so eye-catching that they will certainly make a statement in your festive greeting. Browse this cute set to create an unforgettable celebration!
Funny Happy 4th of July Images
The history behind the Independence Day is long and prominent, that’s why it’s very important to pay homage to America’s desire to be free and independent. Still, for the majority of young people, this day is associated with joy and fun. This is a holiday when you have an opportunity to be away from work or study and spend time with your relatives and friends. So, you can add some sort of humor to your greeting and present everyone with a funny image to wish Happy 4th of July!