- 1 Most Famous Halloween Quotes
- 2 Happy Halloween Quotes
- 3 Funny Halloween Sayings for Cards
- 4 Inspirational Quotes about Halloween
- 5 Cute Halloween Quotes and Phrases
- 6 Witty Halloween Quotes for Kids
- 7 Trick or Treat Sayings for Halloween
- 8 Short Halloween Love Quotes
- 9 Scary Halloween Sayings to Write in a Message
Halloween is surely in the top-3 list of the favorite American holidays, so we won’t talk too much about it (because you most likely know everything about it already). The only thing you have to know is: we’ve gathered more than 90 awesome Halloween quotes and sayings here, and now we are happy to share this collection with you. Let’s start!
Most Famous Halloween Quotes
And we’ll start with the famous Halloween quotes. The things is, there are lots of cool movies, books and even songs about Halloween — that’s why it makes sense that there are lots of cool quotes from these movies/books/songs. The best of them are already here — just continue reading. Ready?
- Halloween is not only about putting on a costume, but it’s about finding the imagination and costume within ourselves. – Elvis Duran
- Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night. – Steve Almond
- I love Halloween, and I love that feeling: the cold air, the spooky dangers lurking around the corner. – Evan Peters
- It’s Halloween, everyone’s entitled to one good scare. – Sheriff Leigh Brackett
- I don’t know that there are real ghosts and goblins, but there are always more trick-or-treaters than neighborhood kids. – Robert Brault
- The dead rise again, bats fly, terror strikes and screams echo, for tonight it’s Halloween.
- Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, Voices whisper in the trees, Tonight is Halloween!
- When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam,
May luck be yours on Halloween.
- When witches go riding,
And black cats are seen,
The moon laughs and whispers,
‘Tis near Halloween.
There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.
- Proof of our society’s decline is that Halloween has become a broad daylight event for many. – Robert Kirby
Happy Halloween Quotes
Should you say “Happy Halloween” or not? Well, some people say that you shouldn’t (like, because it’s not a real holiday), the others say that you should (because it’s fun as hell), but actually, it’s only up to you. You can say “Happy Halloween”, you can wish “Spooky” or “Creepy Halloween”, or you can think about something more creative — and we’ll try to help you with this. Take a look at the quotes below — we are sure you’ll like them!
- Eat lots of candy, scare someone, don’t be yourself because it’s Halloween!
- It’s all just a bunch of hocus pocus!
- Hope your day doesn’t suck like a vampire. May you have an amazing day and a freakishly scary Halloween!
- Can you feel the hug that’s here? It’s sealed with a kiss and it’s supposed to put love in the air! Happy Halloween!
- This Halloween I’d like to tell you a thing or two, it’s okay to be the devil, it’s okay to have a tattoo, it’s okay to be an angel, it’s okay to trick or treat too.
- Stay warm, toasty and scary. Happy Halloween!
- I hope tonight you are able to dance like a ghost. Wishing you a smashing time!
- As spirits roam the neighborhoods at night, let loose upon the Earth till it be light
- The witches fly across the sky, The owls go, Who? Who? Who? The black cats yowl And green ghosts howl, Scary Halloween to you!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I’m out of candy, look how scary are you.
Funny Halloween Sayings for Cards
Want to write a Halloween card? It’s a great idea! There are hundreds of cool design cards with all those pumpkins, the full moon, ghosts and other Halloween symbols. However, the words you write on the card don’t have to be scary, no — it’s a funny holiday, after all! That’s why we’ve found 10 funny sayings for cards, and we believe that you just can’t ignore them. Check them out!
- Nothing about Halloween scares me more than how psychologically enthusiastic you already are for Halloween.
- Double, double toil and trouble;
- fire burn and cauldron bubble.
- Ghosts and goblins and jack-o-lanterns at night; I sure hope your Halloween is the best type of fright!
- Hip hip hooray Halloween is near. It’s not the ghoulies, ghosties or monsters I fear, it’s the 10 lbs of candy that will go to my rear. (Oh dear)
- Halloween is the one time of year where grown women can dress like hookers and no one will care.
- What do you get when you divide the circumference
of your jack-o’-lantern by its diameter?
– Pumpkin Pi
- Life is a witch and then you fly.
- And God said “Let there be candy,” and there was candy. Happy Halloween!
- You’re never too old to beg for free candy.
- Happy Halloween! Time to carve out the pumpkin, bring out the candies and let’s get sugar high.
Inspirational Quotes about Halloween
Of course you know that there are thousands of inspirational quotes about love, life, changes, success and all the stuff. But what if we told you there are some great inspiring quotes about Halloween? As always, they’re already waiting for you here — so continue reading and get inspired!
- If human beings had genuine courage, they’d wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween.
- The only thing getting lit this Halloween are my fall scented candles.
- Having you in my life is the sweetest treat! Wishing you a very Happy Halloween!
- It’s Halloween and hopefully you people that partied last night didn’t wake next to something scary.
- Hope your Halloween is just crawling with happiness, because a person as you deserves it!
- On Halloween you get to become anything that you want to be.
- May Jack-o-lanterns burning bright
Of soft and golden hue
Pierce through the future’s veil and show
What fate now holds for you.
- Are you ready for some pumpkin smashing? Have lots of spooky fun!
- On Halloween, I hope you laugh until you cry, and I hope the Halloween treats you receive far outnumber the number of tricks played on you.
- At twelve o’clock you must be ready
And hold your pumpkin good and steady.
For by its rays of candlelight
On Halloween all things are bright!
Cute Halloween Quotes and Phrases
Forget about all that scary and mysterious quotes, let’s talk about something really cute! We have gathered 10 fantastic phrases that will work great for everyone, so don’t waste your time and read them right now and right here!
- Halloween was confusing. All my life my parents said, “Never take candy from strangers.” And then they dressed me up and said, “Go beg for it.” I didn’t know what to do! I’d knock on people’s doors and go, “Trick or treat.” “No thank you.”
- Let the goosebumps spread and the hairs stand up on Halloween, and let the candy fill your dreams.
- Beware of the demons and witches and goblins…and of the houses that don’t give full bars…have a super fun trick or treat and a great Halloween!
- Wishing you an eerie, spooky, hair-raising, spell-binding Halloween!
- I am guilty of eating candy in cold blood.
- Bad is good or at the very least it’s acceptable because it’s Halloween! Enjoy!
- During the day, I don’t believe in ghosts. At night, I’m a little more open-minded.
- Let’s carve out pumpkins on Halloween and enjoy the thrills of the frightful night. Have an awesome Halloween and enjoy all the tasty treats!
- When the dark night appears and everything turns into evil, just remember it’s Halloween, just chill!
- Remember the days Halloween meant running as fast as you can for more candy. That’s what it’s still like at our house.
- Every time I avoid eating Halloween candy, I reward myself by eating Halloween candy.
Witty Halloween Quotes for Kids
What about some funny and witty quotes for kids? Cause, you know, children all over the world adore Halloween. Well, let’s be honest, it’s not even about that Halloween spirit when it comes to children — they just love costumes, fun, jokes and candies. And it’s great!
- November 1st: National Eat Your Kid’s Halloween Candy After They Go To Bed Day.
- What I love most about Halloween is, I get to eat a lot of candy that my kids collect. Life is good. Halloween makes it better. Have a sweet one.
- A happy Halloween mask for you, when you wear this on Halloween, bet everyone will ask, Whoooooo in the world is hiding behind that scary mask?
- Pixie, kobold, elf, and sprite.
All are on their rounds to-night,
In the wan moon’s silver ray.
Thrives their helter-skelter play
- A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween.
- Cat on the fence post, Witch in the moon; Ghosts hover softly, it’s Halloween soon!
- What could be more thrilling and worthy of celebration than that? It is a time to celebrate sweet bounty, as the harvest is brought in. It is a time of excitement and pleasure for children before the dark sets in. We should all celebrate that.
- There is a child in every one of us who is still a trick-or-treater looking for a brightly-lit front porch.
- Listen to them — the children of the night. What music they make!
- Halloween is the only time of the year when parents encourage their kids to take candy from strangers.
- Aren’t we clever, making the kids go door to door collecting candy for us?
Trick or Treat Sayings for Halloween
Oh, it’s kids again! Halloween is coming, and if you think that simple “trick or treat” phrase isn’t enough, here you’ll find something really cool. Meet ten cute and creepy sayings for Halloween — choose the best ones, show them to your kids and make Halloween much more funny for your neighbours! Well, and much more creepy, of course.
- Sticky fingers, tired feet; one last house, trick or treat!
- Trick or treat, bags of sweets, ghosts are walking down the street.
- Trick or Treat
Give me something best to eat,
Give me candy, give me cake,
Give me something sweet to take.
- In masks and gown we haunt the street
And knock on doors for trick or treat
Tonight we are the king and queen,
For oh tonight it’s Halloween!
- The party soon will have begun,
For Halloween’s a time for fun!
- Trick or treat,
Smell my feet,
Bring me something
Sweet to eat!
- Walking up the garden path,
I spy a yummy sweet,
Halloween is here again,
Knock, knock – trick or treat?
- A bowl of candy a bag of treats,
A dish of tasty sugary sweet,
Knock i do, then knock some more,
Trick or treat we call at your door.
- Trick or Treat
Give me something to eat
Crackers, Fruit will not Do
Give me Candy, I want two!
Candy, Candy Give me Four…
Candy, Candy I want more.
- Knock, knock, knock here I come,
A bag of flour, a bag of gum,
You can choose, the trick or treat,
Please leave me something sweet to eat.
Short Halloween Love Quotes
Ok, let’s be honest: if you want to say “I love you”, Halloween may not look like the best day to do it. But that’s not true — and here we’ll show you what we’re talking about. Meet 10 beautiful short love quotes and wishes, that would work great for every man and woman in love!
- Just like a ghost, you’ve been a- hauntin’ my dreams, So I’ll propose… on Halloween. Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you.
- I’d have to be a ghoul not to appreciate you. I love you my Frankenstein.
- Your Halloween costume makes me want to take off your Halloween costume.
- Have a smashing Halloween! I promise I won’t be a witch tonight, I’ll do anything for you because it’s a very special night.
- Life with you is just getting boo-tter and better. Happy Halloween!
- I’m a sleeping beauty and you are my prince charming now let’s get out of here and go trick-or-treating.
- Just wanted to let you know that I’ll chase all those scary things away from you this Halloween!
- I put a spell on you, and now you’re mine.
- You make me as happy as a zombie with some brains.
- You’re my very favorite boo. Happy Halloween!
Scary Halloween Sayings to Write in a Message
Let’s get back to the roots. Halloween is supposed to be scary, not funny or romantic, right? If you’re looking for some really scary sayings to write in a message, here they are.
- Where there is no imagination, there is no horror.
- On Halloween, witches come true; Wild ghosts escape from dreams. Each monster dances in the park.
- There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionate of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.
- His blood is black and boiling hot, he gurgles ghastly groans. He’ll cook you in his dinner pot, your skin, your flesh, your bones.
- Werewolves howl. Phantoms prowl. Halloween’s upon us now.
- May tonight be the darkest, scariest night of the year!
- By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.
- Tis now the very witching time of night, when churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out contagion to this world.
- May your Halloween be scarier than what goes on every night on the news.
- Keep the lights on this night, because you never know what may be lurking in the dark. Halloween greetings!