We are sure that you know how it feels to be ill. Unfortunately, any disease is a horrible period when all you have to do is to stay strong and hope for soon recovery. Paradoxically, but it hurts even more when someone of our friends or relatives gets sick. Don’t keep silent, show that you worry a lot about your closest person. The same applies to colleagues – they really need support from people they work side by side. Our collection of great get well greetings and inspirational get well quotes will help you to express your feelings on paper or in a message. Sincere wishes can cheer anyone up! So choose some from our collection and send it to the person who needs it. And may you, your friends, and your family be healthy and happy!
Feel Better Soon
There is nothing more precious than a moment when your friend, soulmate or relative finally feels better. Your warm and touching wishes will definitely accelerate the recovery, so, don’t waste time and do everything possible to make your close person smile!
- Take this token from me, a basket full of love and happiness from someone so special to you. Dear, I wish you a fast healing from your illness and sound health for the remaining years to come. Please, get well soon!
- May the good wishes and warm thoughts of those who care about you send a little cheerfulness into your world and help you feel better.
- I’m thinking about you and hope that you’ll feel better soon!
Get Well Soon Card
Some people consider cards with wishes to be just a formality, but they are wrong. This is a gesture that shows a person that he or she is not alone, even in the rough times. If you think that it is important (well, we all know it is true), don’t hesitate to write something really heartfelt and sweet!
- Recovery is hard work—but you’re not alone. Not a day goes by that you aren’t thought of and wished well.
- Praying for a delicate flower, lying in a bed of gloom, sending all the love you need, to rise again and bloom!
- I heard that you are feeling ill a little down, a little blue. So I filled this card with all my love & sent it straight to you!
- Rest, relax, recover! You’re surrounded by caring thoughts and warm wishes!
Get Well Soon Quotes
Remember, if everything seems bad, if now is a period of depression, it will get better someday. If one of your closest people is sick, you always can tell him or her that you are praying for a quick recovery to cheer your darling up. Here we have some quotes that are perfect for such situation.
- I do not wish to consider why you are taking long to recover; no, you are not been nursed there. To be frank, I think I’m missing you badly, wishing you speedy recovery, for I can’t wait any longer. Get well soon dear.
- No sickness can keep you down with all the prayers I offer for your recovery. Rise up and be strong!
- I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.
Get Well Soon Messages
If you are looking for get well card ideas or want to write a nice and warm quote, you are on the right page. These messages for her are not too long or sophisticated, but they reflect what we feel when our loved one is sick. Please, feel free to use them to express your emotions and send the best wishes.
- Having fun and enjoying happiness is not the same without you. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery from your illness.
- Sending my love and hopes that it this will envelop you with good health.
- Many loving, carrying thoughts are with you as your recover, so get well soon!
I Hope You Feel Better Soon
In this section, you can find the get well jokes to send to a friend as well as the serious and thoughtful messages to write on the card for a colleague. Just choose the saying you like the most and, please, feel free to personalize it.
- I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
- It isn’t always easy, but when you’re not feeling well…hope it helps to know others are thinking of you… and hoping that you’ll be better very soon. Take good care of yourself.
- Now that you’re sick, at least try to make the best of your time and do something creative! Like watching cat videos on the internet! On a more serious note. Try to get some rest so we can have you back. Hope you feel better as soon as possible!
Get Well Sayings
The sayings below are perfect to make your relative smile and forget about everything bad. You can even send one of them on behalf of the family – it will be even more inspiring. Remember that now your loved one is fighting the disease and he really needs your support.
- Our prayers, healing thoughts, and a little sunshine to brighten your day are coming your way.
- I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
- It pains me that you’re still fighting with this illness. Hope to see you get well soon!
Funny Get Well Soon
It’s always pleasant to receive get well sentiments. They can be different: heartfelt and serious or funny and a little crazy, just like the quotes below. You decide what to choose, but remember that smile sometimes heal faster than drugs.
- If I could find Channing Tatum I would send him via Fedex to your door… but for now flowers will have to do. Feel better soon!
- I used to think that you were superhuman. But now I think that you too are human like us! Get well soon!
- Don’t fool around, don’t pretend! I’m just kidding, get better soon, love you, your best Friend!
Wishing You a Speedy Recovery
This section contains some inspirational get well soon messages for a friend. All of them are filled with love and respect, so they are perfect to tell how much you miss him or her and how much you want your loved one to be close again. They will say something like “Hey, I’m wishing you to come back to me”, and that’s beautiful.
- My prayer is that God will heal you miraculously from your illness so that we can have good times to share. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
- I want to remind you how strong you are. We’re thinking about you every day and wishing for a fast recovery.
- I heard that you are feeling blue and I wanted to make sure that you knew…how much you are missed and how we wish you were here. You make the sunshine brighter and the clouds a little lighter. I hope and pray for a swift recovery. We need you back on your feet again!
Get Well Wishes after Surgery
Surgery is always serious and painful procedure or even a last resort. If you don’t know what to say to someone after surgery or what to write in a get well card, you can use the simple but nice wishes we found for you. Don’t doubt that they will make anyone feel a little better.
- One piece of wisdom to get you back up on your feet again, “..just simply remember your favorite things and then you won’t feel so bad!” I hope you remember your favorite things and start feeling better. Our love and thoughts are with you!
- Sending you our love and wishes after your surgery! We wish you to recover quickly and get back to being healthy and happier than ever!
- To let you know, someone is thinking of you and wishes you well. Just a little note to cheer you up and say… Hope you get better soon just take it day by day.
Speedy Recovery Quotes
A speedy recovery is a blessing, so don’t forget to wish this for your colleague, relative or soulmate if one of them is sick. These cute and touching quotes will help you to find the proper words, or you can send them how they are – what matters is that they are heartfelt.
- You were always a tough person and I know that coming out of your illness will only make you tougher. I wish you a speedy recovery.
- I wish I could take away your discomfort but, in lieu of that, please know that I’m thinking of you and cheering you on to a speedy recovery.
- We’re thinking of you during this time!! Wishing you a restful recovery and we hope that you’re back you your usual self again soon.
- May your hospital stay be only short! Wishing you a complete and restful recovery!