We are sure that you know how it feels to be ill. Unfortunately, any disease is a horrible period when all you have to do is to stay strong and hope for soon recovery. Paradoxically, but it hurts even more when someone of our friends or relatives gets sick. Don’t keep silent, show that you worry a lot about your closest person. The same applies to colleagues – they really need support from people they work side by side. Our collection of great get well greetings and inspirational get well quotes will help you to express your feelings on paper or in a message. Sincere get well soon wishes can cheer anyone up! So choose some from our collection and send it to the person who needs it. And may you, your friends, and your family be healthy and happy!
Feel Better Soon
There is nothing more precious than a moment when your friend, soulmate or relative finally feels better. Your warm and touching wishes will definitely accelerate the recovery, so, don’t waste time and do everything possible to make your close person smile!
- Take this token from me, a basket full of love and happiness from someone so special to you. Dear, I wish you a fast healing from your illness and sound health for the remaining years to come. Please, get well soon!
- May the good wishes and warm thoughts of those who care about you send a little cheerfulness into your world and help you feel better.
- I’m thinking about you and hope that you’ll feel better soon!
- It’s not been easy for me to know that you are not feeling fine. So I’m sending you this message to let you know that I am always thinking of you and I hope that you will feel so much better real soon.
- It’s no fun when you are not well. Get Well Soon Dear!
- Hope you feel all the love surrounding you right now. Get well soon.
- We heard that you were feeling a bit droopy, and wanted to send some thoughts and prayers your way. Get well soon.
- These flowers represent my love for you. I hope they will show you just how much I care about you! I will continue to pray for your speedy recovery. Get well soon!
- From sunrise to sunset, from east to west, from north to south, we all pray for your quick recovery. Get well soon.
- The best part about being ill is that you get to be served and taken care of by everybody. In a way, it’s even better than a vacation. Get well soon.
- You look prettiest when you smile, you look alluring when you are cheerful and you are stunning when you are good. Get well soon dear!
- It’s a good thing that you’re sick. This way, I can get you breakfast in bed, every day. But do get better soon.
Get Well Soon Card
Some people consider cards with get well soon wishes to be just a formality, but they are wrong. This is a gesture that shows a person that he or she is not alone, even in the rough times. If you think that it is important (well, we all know it is true), don’t hesitate to write something really heartfelt and sweet!
- Recovery is hard work—but you’re not alone. Not a day goes by that you aren’t thought of and wished well.
- Praying for a delicate flower, lying in a bed of gloom, sending all the love you need, to rise again and bloom!
- I heard that you are feeling ill a little down, a little blue. So I filled this card with all my love & sent it straight to you!
- Rest, relax, recover! You’re surrounded by caring thoughts and warm wishes!
- Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon.
- I’m missing you so much. Please don’t forget to take your medications as prescribed for you. I wish you a speedy recovery.
- With prayers and good wishes that you will feel better soon. I hope that this get well soon wish will bring a smile in your face. Remember that you are still so beautiful so please don’t feel down.
- It’s a miracle how fast you are recovering! Don’t give up! Soon will be back healthy to your dear family!
- You’re in all our warmest thoughts and prayers. Get well soon.
- Hope each new day finds you stronger and full of joy. Get well soon.
- My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. You’re not alone, and I hope to see you return to your healthy life soon. May God heal you soon and make you feel better to enjoy your life!
- You’ve brought so much joy to my life; I hope to bring some cheer to yours. Get well soon.
Get Well Soon Quotes
Remember, if everything seems bad, if now is a period of depression, it will get better someday. If one of your closest people is sick, you always can tell him or her that you are praying for a quick recovery to cheer your darling up. Here we have some quotes that are perfect for such situation.
- I do not wish to consider why you are taking long to recover; no, you are not been nursed there. To be frank, I think I’m missing you badly, wishing you speedy recovery, for I can’t wait any longer. Get well soon dear.
- No sickness can keep you down with all the prayers I offer for your recovery. Rise up and be strong!
- I hope this get well wish brings a smile to your face. You are too beautiful to be feeling down.
- Try to stay positive through your recovery. I’m here if you need me.
- All that’s missing in my life is you. Get well and come home soon buddy! I miss you.
- I want to see you smile,
I want to see you well.
Waiting eagerly for the day
you stop feeling like hell.
- If these flowers were wishes, then my wish for you is to get well soon.
- Like a flower in gloom, you lie helpless. Arise and bloom and dance like a fresh blade of grass to the drumming of the breeze of life. Arise and bounce back home like a ball. I wish you quick recovery.
- An encouraging wish may not be enough to help you in your illness. But I want you to know that I will be always here by your side!
- Let’s hang out. As soon as you’re ready, I am ready. Get well soon.
- May the peace and comfort from God surround you during your time of recovery. Get Well Soon.
- This card is from your friends, who all wish you a full and speedy recovery. We miss having you around! Get well soon.
Get Well Soon Messages
If you are looking for get well card ideas or want to write a nice and warm quote, you are on the right page. These messages for her are not too long or sophisticated, but they reflect what we feel when our loved one is sick. Please, feel free to use them to express your emotions and send the best wishes.
- Having fun and enjoying happiness is not the same without you. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery from your illness.
- Sending my love and hopes that it this will envelop you with good health.
- Many loving, carrying thoughts are with you as your recover, so get well soon!
- If I had the chance I would tell all the bacteria in your body, to take mine instead of yours. Get well soon my friend.
- All the best and hope to see you back on your feet soon.
- Hugs, wishes, kisses, prayers and a large bouquet of your favorite flowers… all for you…. Get well soon!
- I am sending you my warmest wishes and my sweetest kisses. Feel better!
- Get well soon my dear, your the only one in my life may Lord be with you for the quick recovery.
- I want your recovery to be faster than a child running to buy ice cream on a hot summer day! Get well soon!
- Here’s praying that you will feel good soon and experience the happiness of being healthy and lively again. Remember that we love you and miss you so dearly.
- I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you.
- I’m here for you. For whatever. For as long as you need. Get well soon.
I Hope You Feel Better Soon
In this section, you can find the get well jokes to send to a friend as well as the serious and thoughtful messages to write on the card for a colleague. Just choose the saying you like the most and, please, feel free to personalize it.
- I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery!
- It isn’t always easy, but when you’re not feeling well…hope it helps to know others are thinking of you… and hoping that you’ll be better very soon. Take good care of yourself.
- Now that you’re sick, at least try to make the best of your time and do something creative! Like watching cat videos on the internet! On a more serious note. Try to get some rest so we can have you back. Hope you feel better as soon as possible!
- Being in the hospital is a downer, but it is good in everything, you being served breakfast in bed. Get well soon.
- Your ill health has taken away our fun and happiness. We wish you were here with us and not on that sickbed that has kept you away from your friends and colleagues. We wish you a speedy and full recovery from your illness.
- Look outside; the sun is shining and it’s telling you to get well soon.
- Remember that we’re all here to help you get through this tough time, so don’t hesitate to call if you need anything. Get well soon.
- Your absence is creating a vacuum within my heart. Praying for your speedy recovery, get well soon darling!
- Chocolates, ice creams, donuts, S’mores, caramel popcorn. Get better soon and I’ll get you these!
- The treatment is really a cooperative of a trinity–the patient, the doctor and the inner doctor. – Ralph Bircher
- Now that you have to recover, I’ll be spending some of your time bothering you.
- As the sun will rise in the morning, may you also rise from the sickness that you feel and may you feel whole once again. So get better soon my lovely friend. Don’t worry, for you’re not in this alone, you will soon get through this and rise up once again.
- We’re missing you lots at work. Wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to having you back soon. Get Well Soon!
Get Well Sayings
The sayings below are perfect to make your relative smile and forget about everything bad. You can even send one of them on behalf of the family – it will be even more inspiring. Remember that now your loved one is fighting the disease and he really needs your support.
- Our prayers, healing thoughts, and a little sunshine to brighten your day are coming your way.
- I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand!
- It pains me that you’re still fighting with this illness. Hope to see you get well soon!
- Don’t worry about a thing while you’re in the hospital. There’s a whole crew of ‘elves’ taking care of everything. Hope those doctors are taking good care of you!
- Hope your tail is wagging again soon.
- I hope to see you feeling hale and hearty again soon, and I wish you sound health today and years to come. Feel better, my friend.
- You better swing back into action fast, so that we can party and have a blast. Get well soon.
- Praying can reduce your sufferings. Keep firm believe in God, things will be alright soon.
- Roses are red,
violets are blue.
Just wanted to say,
Feel better, pooh!
- It’s nice to hear you’re doing well and convalescing fast, and here’s a wish that your good health will last and last and last.
- Hoping for your complete recovery, because I don’t want to come to the hospital for a second time!
Funny Get Well Soon
It’s always pleasant to receive get well sentiments. They can be different: heartfelt and serious or funny and a little crazy, just like the quotes below. You decide what to choose, but remember that smile sometimes heal faster than drugs.
- If I could find Channing Tatum I would send him via Fedex to your door… but for now flowers will have to do. Feel better soon!
- I used to think that you were superhuman. But now I think that you too are human like us! Get well soon!
- Don’t fool around, don’t pretend! I’m just kidding, get better soon, love you, your best Friend!
- On the bright side, you don’t have to wear a cone.
- I hear that the nurses in the hospital are hot! You might not want to get better too fast if it’s true.
- Before you get infected in parts you don’t want to – get well soon.
- I’m sorry that you feel like sh*t now. Hope you’ll get well soon.
- Hope you feel better soon so you can come back to work and immediately feel worse.
- I just heard that you were sick last night, so I had a beer in your name and made a toast to you. Can’t wait until I don’t have to drink alone anymore.
- In case you’re wondering, I sent those flowers for the nurse, not for you! Just kidding! Hope you feel better soon by seeing them!
- Feel better. But in the meantime, keep a safe distance, please.
- Recovery is not a race. You don’t have to feel guilty if it takes you longer than you thought it would.
Wishing You a Speedy Recovery Quotes
This section contains some inspirational get well soon messages for a friend. All of them are filled with love and respect, so they are perfect to tell how much you miss him or her and how much you want your loved one to be close again. They will say something like “Hey, I’m wishing you to come back to me”, and that’s beautiful. A speedy recovery is a blessing, so don’t forget to wish this for your colleague, relative or soulmate if one of them is sick. These cute and touching quotes will help you to find the proper words, or you can send them how they are – what matters is that they are heartfelt.
- My prayer is that God will heal you miraculously from your illness so that we can have good times to share. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
- I want to remind you how strong you are. We’re thinking about you every day and wishing for a fast recovery.
- I heard that you are feeling blue and I wanted to make sure that you knew…how much you are missed and how we wish you were here. You make the sunshine brighter and the clouds a little lighter. I hope and pray for a swift recovery. We need you back on your feet again!
- Everyone tells you to get better, but no one will ever tell you how. I know the secret: sleep and sleep and sleep some more.
- Look out the window from your hospital bed. The sun has risen again and is smiling on you; urging you to rise up soon and get well.
- I hope each day brings you renewed strength and that much closer to recovery.
- You’re going to beat this thing! Until then, don’t worry about the lawn. We’ve got it covered.
- When I see the moon I think of you so get well soon and you’ll be good as new.
- I’m eager to see you well again. Every day I pray to God to grant you sound health so you can get back on your feet soon.
- Recovery is hard work – but you’re not alone. Not a day goes by that you aren’t thought of and wished well.
- Get a life and experience delights, look only at the bright side. You are recovering dear. Get well soon!
- You were always a tough person and I know that coming out of your illness will only make you tougher. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Get Well Wishes after Surgery
Surgery is always serious and painful procedure or even a last resort. If you don’t know what to say to someone after surgery or what to write in a get well card, you can use the simple but nice wishes we found for you. Don’t doubt that they will make anyone feel a little better.
- One piece of wisdom to get you back up on your feet again, “..just simply remember your favorite things and then you won’t feel so bad!” I hope you remember your favorite things and start feeling better. Our love and thoughts are with you!
- Sending you our love and wishes after your surgery! We wish you to recover quickly and get back to being healthy and happier than ever!
- To let you know, someone is thinking of you and wishes you well. Just a little note to cheer you up and say… Hope you get better soon just take it day by day.
- Now that you’re successfully out of surgery, here are two things you have to remember to take every day: vitamins and apples. Get well soon.
- Sending you all my love and the best wishes possible after your recent surgery. May you recover quickly and enjoy the best of health for many years to come.
- Just wanted to send you best wishes after your recent surgery. Wishing you a fast recovery and the best health possible. Get well soon.
- I wish I could take away your discomfort but, in lieu of that, please know that I’m thinking of you and cheering you on to a speedy recovery after your surgery.
- We’re thinking of you during this time!! Wishing you a restful recovery and we hope that you’re back you your usual self again soon.
- May your hospital stay be only short! Wishing you a complete and restful recovery!
- Sending lots of love and blessings with thoughts of quick and healthy recovery. Miss you.
- I’m glad to hear that your surgery was pain free. I can’t wait to see you once you get back home.
- The human body is amazing in its ability to heal. I hope your healing after surgery is quick.