Christmas is the time of loving, caring and giving. It’s one of the most popular holidays that is celebrated almost all over the world. Christmas brings people together despite their differences. This holiday is about gratitude and love towards each other. Gifts, lights, snow and, of course, Christmas tree are the things associated with Christmas. It’s impossible to imagine a celebration of such a big holiday without a few kind and positive words for Christmas as well as beautiful Christmas phrases, messages and cards.
Christmas is a great opportunity to spend more time with people you love the most: family, relatives and friends. You will bring cheer and joy to people as soon as use our family quotes to wish Merry Christmas. It is one more thing that will stand out from other presents and make your dear people feel beloved.
Christmas tree is one of the main attributes of the holiday that symbolizes the strength of the family bond and the nice relationships. The tall, shiny tree at the center of house expresses warmth and coziness. If you want to include incredible Christmas tree sayings in your greeting, here you can notice the cutest variations for it.
We all feel pity that Christmas is only once a year but we can take some of this special Christmas spirit to experience it year-round. How to do it? One of the best ways to do that is to share our set of funny Christmas greetings in the form of bright images. It will remind of the happiest days, which you have spent with your family or friends.
The magic that Christmas brings seems to never die, that’s why this holiday is so cherished by children as well as adults. Everyone wants to believe in miracles and Christmas is the perfect time to do it. So, if you desire to brighten your family celebration, browse our glorious collection of holiday greetings phrases to create a fabulous atmosphere.
Famous Phrases And Quotes About Christmas
Every year we make great preparations to celebrate Christmas. We decorate our houses, cook sweets, buy presents. Everyone enjoys this cultural holiday, that’s why it’s not surprising that we do our best to make it unforgettable. There is a good tradition of sending Christmas wishes to your family and friends. Let’s look at what great minds say about Christmas in these famous phrases and quotes.
- “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” – Calvin Coolidge
- “Christmas will always be as long as we stand heart to heart and hand in hand.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality.” – Washington Irving
- “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” – Eric Sevareid
- “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” – Charles Dickens
- “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” – Edna Ferber
Lovely Santa Sayings For Christmas
Who doesn’t know Santa? This kind old man with a long grey beard in the red suit is a symbol of Christmas. All children know that he comes to every house at night and gives the gifts only to obedient kids. Here is a big variety of exciting Santa sayings that will make a cool addition to the Christmas celebration. And what do you want to get from Santa?
- “All the world is happy when Santa Claus comes.” – Maud Lindsay
- “Just one Santa delivery team? How could there be? There are 526,403,012 children, all expecting presents before tomorrow morning. So, that’s 22 million children per hour. It’s impossible. Obviously, I got a second sled.” – Steven Moffat
- “To say there is no Santa Claus is the most erroneous statement in the world. Santa Claus is a thought that is passed from generation to generation. After a time this thought takes on a human form. Maybe if all children and adults understand the symbolism of this thought we can actually attain Peace on Earth and good will to men everywhere.” – Charles W.Howard
- “Santa only comes to those who believe. He doesn’t care if you believe in him or not, and he’s not trying to make anyone believe who doesn’t believe. If you don’t believe, he just skips your house.” – Jenn-Anne
- “Whenever you give someone a present or sing a holiday song, you’re helping Santa Claus. To me, that’s what Christmas is all about. Helping Santa Claus!” – Louis Sachar
- “Ultimately, Santa is here to teach us about giving unconditionally. That’s why he visits so many children. But when kids get older they don’t need him as much because they have already learned the lesson and have started giving to others just as Santa gave to them.” – Jenn-Anne
Catchy Phrases For Christmas Card
Christmas is a holiday that is impossible not to love and wait for the whole year. It means something different to each of us, but everyone wants to feel special and loved in the company of family and relatives. The captivating Christmas card with catchy phrases is what you need without a doubt. Looking for some interesting ideas, pay attention to these fantastic Christmas cards messages.
- “Whatever is beautiful, whatever is meaningful, whatever brings happiness, may it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.”
- “It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Let us celebrate by spreading goodwill and Christmas cheer!”
- “May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love and your life with laughter.”
Short “Christmas Is Coming” Sayings
What do you like about Christmas most of all? Parties with songs and dances, meeting with each other are our favorite activities. Christmas is the day of joy and merrymaking, the day when all your dreams can come true. When Christmas is coming, cute things like these gorgeous short sayings will create a happy atmosphere and show how much you appreciate your loving people.
- Christmas is coming, keep calm and carry on accounting.
- You better watch out, you better not cry better not pout, I’m telling you why Santa Claus is coming to town.
- Keep calm Christmas is coming.
- Prepare your ears, Christmas music is coming.
- Galgo, you might wanna get out of that seat. christmas is coming.
Marvelous Christmas Tree Sayings
There is a wonderful tradition to decorate a Christmas tree with lots of stuff like candies, lights, money to make it bright. This is the sweetest part of preparation among children who are expecting to find gifts under it. Christmas tree became a central figure of many Christmas sayings emphasizing comfort that we all cherish in a place that is called home.
- “The Christmas tree is a symbol of love, not money. There’s a kind of glory to them when they’re all lit up that exceeds anything all the money in the world could buy.”
- “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.” – Larry Wilde
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” – Burton Hillis
- “Don’t measure the height of your Christmas tree. Measure the abundance of the love present in your heart! Have a Blessed Christmas!”
- “Taking down the Christmas tree makes it feel official: time to get back to joyless and cynical.” – Greg Fitzsimmons
- “The Christmas tree, twinkling with lights, had a mountain of gifts piled up beneath it, like offerings to the great god of excess.” – Tess Gerritsen
Merry Christmas Quotes About Family
A friendly family is the most precious gift that we can only dream to have. Christmas time is a nice occasion to bond with people and get closer to each other. It’s the time to be thankful for what you have both material and spiritual. You may worry about what Christmas greetings words to say or write. Relax, here you will find some lovely family quotes to wish “Merry Christmas”!
- “For me, the spirit of Christmas means being happy and giving freely. It’s a tradition for all the kids in the family to help mom decorate the tree. Christmas is all about family, eating, drinking and making merry.” – Malaika Arora Khan
- “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” – Burton Hills
- “From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another the warmth and joy of Christmas brings us closer to each other.” – Emily Matthews
- “Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” –Margaret Thatcher
- “Christmas is all about love, family and children. it doesn’t matter what we eat or what presents we get as long as the holidays are spent with loved ones. happy happy happy Christmas.”
- “I love spending time with my family and friends during the holidays, and my favorite holiday tradition would be the pozole that my mom makes almost every Christmas. It’s the best!” – Becky G
Inspirational Christmas Love Messages
If you are in love with someone, you are a happy person and Christmas is a great chance to show your feelings to a loving one. Why not spend this special day only together in the romantic atmosphere? Think beforehand about a nice greeting that can surprise your special person. If you need a sort of help, these inspirational love messages will suit well at Christmas.
- “You are the best Christmas present God could ever send me! May we spend unlimited Christmases together my love!”
- “If Christmas love and happiness were snowflakes, I wish you a blizzard’s worth of them this year. Here’s to many joyful Christmases to you my love.”
- “I never wanted the stars, I never wanted the moon, the only thing I’ve ever wanted is to spend this Christmas with you!”
- May the magic and festivities warm our hearts and radiate in our lives even after the season wears away. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my love!
- “The beauty of Christmas makes our love more beautiful. May our love be always strong!”
- “No Christmas gift is greater than the gift of love. Thank you for giving the best gift ever!”
Funny Christmas Quotes from Movie
Do you like films about Christmas? There are certainly a great number of movies that are worth watching. They symbolize the beginning of a long Christmas festival full of merriment. A kind movie with some funny quotes about Christmas can keep you laughing long after Santa’s arrival. Here are some incredible examples from well-known Christmas movies which became classics. Enjoy this list!
- Joseph: “I’m going to buy them their Christmas turkey”
Albert: “Buy? Do you really mean buy?”
Joseph: “Yes, buy! In the Spirit of Christmas. The hard part’s going to be stealing the money to pay for it.”Movie – “We’re No Angels”
- Professor Dumbledore: “One can never have enough socks. Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books.”Movie – “Harry Potter”
- Sarah The Little Girl: “Santa, how come your clothes are so baggy?”
Scott Calvin: “Because Santa is…watching his saturated fats!”
Sarah The Little Girl: “How come you don’t have a beard?”
Scott Calvin: “Because I shaved.” (Pulls out a toy) “Now, do you want this doll or not?!? Go back to sleep!”Movie – “The Santa Clause”
- Santa Claus: “Damn. How can you give Kris Kringle a parking ticket on Christmas Eve? What’s next, rabies shots for the Easter Bunny?”Movie – “Home Alone”
- Charlie: “These are Santa’s reindeer, aren’t they?”
Scott Calvin: “I hope not. These are… A gift. Probably from the cable company. We’re getting the Disney Channel now. Merry Christmas.”Movie – “The Santa Clause”
- Father Christmas: “If you see a sign that says ‘Peep Show’, that doesn’t mean they’re letting you look at presents before Christmas.”Movie – “Elf”
Religious Christmas Greetings For Friends
Christmas is celebrated by the people of other religions, but it’s especially honored by Christians. It’s a celebration of Jesus Christ’s birthday, which is regarded as the biggest religious event. Let’s pray to God with such an amazing collection of Christmas greetings addressed to friends. They present an excellent way to say “Merry Christmas” to a special friend and wish him or her all the best!
- Friends like you are no less than a blessing. I thank Jesus for sending you in my life. Happy Christmas
- May Jesus fill your life with love and may you be blessed with endless reasons to smile and rejoice. Merry Christmas.
- May Jesus bless you with strength so that you overcome your fears and live a better life! Merry Christmas friend!
- May Christ’s birth and Christmas festivities give your heart a reason to feel the happiness and make your life, joyful! Happy Christmas!
- This Christmas, I pray to Christ to bless you with lots of luck! Happy Christmas!
- Smile, sing and be glad! It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! Merry Christmas to you and your family! May the blessings of the Lord remain with you today and forever!
Naughty Christmas Quotes for Your Crush
Are you looking for an opportunity to let your crush know how this person is important for your heart? Christmas will be a remarkable occasion to express your deep feeling and sweep your lover off his or her feet. So, what are you waiting for? If you are lack of inspiration, stick to these naughty Christmas quotes, which are supposed to please you dear crush.
- “I Asked Santa to Put You Under My Tree This Morning. Where Are You? LOL”
- Christmas won’t be the same if I will not celebrate it with you. You give meaning to my life. Merry Christmas!
- Special Christmas greetings to a girl who is so special. We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year, my cute love.
- May I kiss you under the mistletoe? I love you, baby! Merry Christmas!
- The best gift ever given was the original Christmas gift. God’s gift that keeps on giving. Merry Christmas my baby.
- Merry Christmas wishes to a special girl, who has stolen my heart. Enjoy Christmas with party and dance!
Funny Christmas Greetings with Images
Being one of the jolliest holidays, Christmas brings hope, love and peace to our families. A warm company with a lot of jokes is an obligatory thing, which is a guarantee of a good mood and happy celebration. These funny quotations for Christmas card will help you to create a perfect greeting, especially if you include amusing images.