- 1 Uplifting Samples of Spiritual Quotes about Life
- 2 Inspirational Quotes about Spiritual Growth to Make You Act
- 3 Positive Quotes on Life for Spiritual Awakening
- 4 Famous Quotes about the Spiritual Sense of Love
- 5 Short Quotations on the Meaning of Spirituality
- 6 Motivational Quotes for Spiritual Journey
- 7 Best Quotes Containing Important Spiritual Wisdom
- 8 Funny Spiritual Quotes for Happiness
- 9 Good Images with Quotes About Spirit
It’s not news for you that all human beings aren’t only about our upright stance. It’s not the body that makes the difference between people and other living creatures. What is the most important thing we have as people? This is about our spirit and mind! For this reason, it will be appropriate to ask the following questions:
– Why do a lot of people forget to take care of their spiritual health?
– Why do most of us think only about the outer beauty, not the beauty of our souls?
– Why has physical relationship become more important than spiritual connections?
Are you puzzled? It’s not a surprise! However, these questions are only the tip of the high iceberg! The real problem lies much deeper! Don’t be afraid, we’re not going to lecture you about the correctness of your life or resort to the things like spiritual enlightenment or guidance. Of course, not! Everything we want is to lift your spirits through the best ideas of spiritual quotes of the day!
Perhaps, you’ll be shocked to hear that it’s much harder to restore spiritually than physically. In fact, it’s not a big problem if you have somebody, able to listen to you carefully and sympathize with you. Although not all of us can boast of having such devoted and sincere friends, don’t hurry up to get depressed and call to a psychologist! There is always a way out! Famous people will help you! No, it’s not a joke! Uplifting spiritual quotes about life have been made by those famous people who were able to cope with all their difficulties! The experience of these people is surely precious for everybody!
Is this post only about spiritual quotes for those of you who have problems? The answer is definitely not! You’ll like all quotes, collected in the article! Inspirational and motivational quotes about spiritual growth along with positive quotations on spiritual awakening really work! You’ll not find more interesting sayings about spiritual love anywhere. Only in this post! Don’t hesitate: funny images with good quotes will raise your spirit! Why should you read the spiritual quotes? There are some main reasons:
– to get some knowledge about eternal things;
– get a piece of spiritual wisdom;
– it’s the best way to relax and run away from your daily routine at least for a while.
So get ready for the fascinating spiritual journey!
Uplifting Samples of Spiritual Quotes about Life
Our life consists of black and white lines. It’s ok when these lines change each other. If you feel bad now, be sure: it will not last forever! You shouldn’t fall into despair every time you have difficulties. What to do in situations like this? Look down and believe in better things! And right now you may lighten up with the following uplifting spiritual quotes about the life:
- You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside. – Wayne Dyer
- Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies. – Mother Teresa
- We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face…we must do that which we think we cannot. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- He who lays up treasures on earth spends his life backing away from his treasures. To him, death is loss. He who lays up treasures in heaven looks forward to eternity; he’s moving daily toward his treasures. To him, death is gain. – Randy Alcorn
- The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. There is always more mystery. – Anaïs Nin
Inspirational Quotes about Spiritual Growth to Make You Act
In our time, most people remain concerned about their appearance. They look for different ways how to change it: going to the gym, visiting different beauty salons… Why is it bad? There is nothing bad about it, but what about the spiritual growth? Our inner worlds should also be developed! Inspirational quotes about the spiritual growth will give you the impetus to improve your mind!
- Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember ~ the only taste of success some people have is when they take a bite out of you. – Zig Ziglar
Knock, And He’ll open the door
Vanish, And He’ll make you shine like the sun
Fall, And He’ll raise you to the heavens
Become nothing, And He’ll turn you into everything. – Rumi
- A single day is enough to make us a little larger or, another time, a little smaller. – Paul Klee
- You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine. – John C. Maxwell
- A problem is a problem only when you think it is a problem. In the perspective of your Soul, every problem is an opportunity to achieve a Higher Consciousness. – Stephen Covey
Positive Quotes on Life for Spiritual Awakening
Are you caught up in your daily routine and earthy things? It’s the sign that you’ve lost the track of reality! If you don’t get the pleasure of your life, stop to think. Perhaps, you’re doing something wrong. It’s the time for spiritual awakening! You should rethink your role and the life and change priorities. It’s easy to do with the help of the positive quotes!
- More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate. – Roy T. Bennett
- We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. –- Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- Take care of your inner, spiritual beauty. That will reflect in your face. – Dolores del Rio
- Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life. – Buddha
- Each one of us has our own evolution of life, and each one of us goes through different tests which are unique and challenging. But certain things are common. And we do learn things from each other’s experience. On a spiritual journey, we all have the same destination. – A. R. Rahman
Famous Quotes about the Spiritual Sense of Love
It’s impossible to have the full-fledged spiritual life without love! Do you think that it’s on more rumblings about higher things? Nothing like this! Are you really able to live without love? It doesn’t matter who we are talking about: parents, friends, children, partners… You wouldn’t be happy without this feeling in your life! These famous quotes about love will open your eyes:
- The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
- The greatest disease in the West today is not TB or leprosy; it is being unwanted, unloved, and uncared for. We can cure physical diseases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love. There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread but there are many more dying for a little love. The poverty in the West is a different kind of poverty — it is not only a poverty of loneliness but also of spirituality. There’s a hunger for love, as there is a hunger for God. – Mother Teresa
- The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life – mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. – Julius Erving
- You can’t have a physical transformation until you have a spiritual transformation. – Cory Booker
- The real spiritual progress of the aspirant is measured by the extent to which he achieves inner tranquility. – Swami Sivananda
- Talk to yourself in two languages – what do I need and what do I love – in order to balance the body and the soul. – Peter Shepherd
Short Quotations on the Meaning of Spirituality
What does a spirituality mean to you? Different people have different opinions about this. Spirituality is the broad conception which doesn’t have a wrong or right definition. Do you want to know what it means to others? Short quotations on spirituality will enlighten you!
- If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be truly fulfilled. – Lao Tzu
- My Religion is simple; My Religion is kindness. – Dalai Lama
- Your perception is your reality. – Matthias Dunlop
- Your mind cannot possibly understand God. Your heart already knows. – Emmanuel
- Don’t keep searching for the truth, just let go of your opinions. – Master Sengstan
Motivational Quotes for Spiritual Journey
Do you know that a journey may mean not only going from one place to another? In our life, everybody should find the place for a spiritual journey! What does it mean? Only one thing: be careful to your soul and don’t pass by motivational quotes for the spiritual journey!
- We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey. – Stephen R. Covey
- Spirituality can not be defined, but can be described as a journey to the center of the Soul. – Peter Kemmsies
- Everything is laid out for you. Your path is straight ahead of you. Sometimes it’s invisible but it’s there. You may not know where it’s going, but you have to follow that path. It’s the path to the Creator. It’s the only path there is. – Chief Leon Shenandoah
- Friendship has always belonged to the core of my spiritual journey. – Henri Nouwen
- This is my spiritual journey through life, my way of making sense of the world. I don’t need permission from anyone or accolades from anyone; it is completely internal. – R. A. Salvatore
- The spiritual path – is simply the journey of living our lives. Everyone is on a spiritual path; most people just don’t know it. – Marianne Williamson
Best Quotes Containing Important Spiritual Wisdom
Your inner beauty is as important as outer, and sometimes even more! Have you heard a popular phrase “It’s not the clothes that count, but the things the clothes cover”? Isn’t an irrefutable wisdom? Below you’ll find other variants of spiritual quotes which will not only brighten up your day, but also teach you something new and useful!
- I do get up in the morning and I try to spend at least half an hour meditating and reading something spiritual. I start my day with meditation and prayer, and I truly believe that all the stuff you do on the outside isn’t as important as what you do on the inside. – Alana Stewart
- All the Buddhas of all the ages have been telling you a very simple fact: Be – don’t try to become. Within these two words, be and becoming, your whole life is contained. Being is enlightenment, becoming is ignorance. – OSHO
- To obtain the pure silence necessary for the disciple, the heart and emotions, the brain and its intellectualisms, have to be put aside. Both are but mechanisms, which will perish with the span of man’s life. It is the essence beyond, that which is the motive power, and makes man live, that is now compelled to rouse itself and act. – Mabel Collins
- The most exquisite paradox… as soon as you give it all up, you can have it all. As long as you want power, you can’t have it. The minute you don’t want power, you’ll have more than you ever dreamed possible. – Ram Dass
- Spirituality is not adopting more beliefs and assumptions but uncovering the best in you. – Amit Ray
Funny Spiritual Quotes for Happiness
Some people don’t like spiritual jokes. But what is bad about having fun? Funny spiritual quotes are exactly those things able to serve several functions at the same time: educational and entertaining. Isn’t wonderful to learn something new and have fun? Try doing this!
- My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met. – Rodney Dangerfield
- Some people like my advice so much, they frame it upon the wall instead of using it. – Gordon R. Dickson
- I’m astounded by people who want to ‘know’ the universe when it’s hard enough to find your way around Chinatown. – Woody Allen
- Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes. – Jack Handey
- Lower your expectations of earth. This isn’t heaven, so don’t expect it to be. – Max Lucado
Good Images with Quotes About Spirit
Good images with different quotes are always popular among Internet users. Why is it so? It’s easy to share the most beautiful of them with friends and send a few to relatives. The same is also true about the following images with spirit quotes: