Goodbye Letter To A Friend
Sometimes we have to say goodbye to our friends. There are dozens of possible reasons — like, when your friend’s family is moving to another state or country or when he/she just goes to a summer camp somewhere on the other side of the country.
You can be sure that your friend will 100% feel as sad as you. If you want to make this situation a little bit better, send a goodbye letter to him — beautiful words will definitely help.
- I find it very difficult to say goodbye to someone so close to me, because I realize that I am going to lose a good friend. Farewell my friend.
- Our friendship has taken me on a magical journey which will never come to an end. Even though you are going away, we will never stop being friends. Goodbye.
- “It’s not the days in life we remember, rather the moments.”
- “I always knew that when I looked back on the times I cried I would smile. But I never knew that when I looked back on the times I smiled I would cry.”
- “I cannot say goodbye to those whom I have grown to love, for the memories we have made will last a lifetime, and will never know a goodbye.”
- “I feel like I don’t need to say goodbye, I just have this feeling like I’ll see you again soon.”
- “Remember me with smiles and laughter, for that’s how I’ll remember you. If you can only remember me in sadness and tears, then don’t remember me at all.” » Little House on the Prairie
- “Moving on is simple. It’s what we leave behind that’s hard.”
- Who will tolerate my annoying antics, who will calm me down when I am angry. Who will listen to my daily rants, who will make sure I am always happy. Who will I harass with my banter, who will I hang out with every day. I am sad and totally devastated, as my bestie goes away. Goodbye.
Farewell Letter to a Friend
Saying farewell to a friend is probably one of the saddest situations we can get into. It’s ok to feel very sad and frustrating if you are going through this, but remember — even if your friend is moving to another side of the world, you will 100% see each other later.
Well, let’s not talk too much. A good farewell letter to a friend must be kind, beautiful, touching, and full of hope. Here we have some touching letters, so you’re welcome.
- “It’s really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it’s really sad when the best of friends become two strangers.”
- “There is an end to all things no matter how much we want to hold on to them.”
- “True friends don’t say good-bye, they just take extended leaves of absences from each other.”
- True friends cry when you leave. Fake friends leave when you cry.
- Look for the rainbow in every storm, fly like an angel, good-bye my friend. I know you’re gone, you said you’re gone, but I can still feel you here.
- “Farewell! God knows when we shall meet again.” » William Shakespeare