- Argon walks into a bar, bartender says “SCRAM! We don’t serve Noble gasses!“ Argon doesn’t react.
- Q: Why can’t you trust an atom? A: Because they make up everything.
- Charlie was a chemist. But Charlie is no more. What Charlie thought was H2O was H2SO4
- I was walking through the park last night and one guy threw sodium chloride on me and another covered me in sulphuric acid.It was terrible. I didn’t know how to react.
- Q: How do astronomers organize a party? A: They planet.
- I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve been to Chernobyl.It’s seven.
- A room temperature superconductor walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Get out! There are no superconductors allowed in this bar.“ The room temperature superconductor leaves without putting up any resistance.
- An electron and a proton are drinking in a bar.
Proton: “You’re round.“
Electron: “Are you sure?“
Proton: “I’m positive.“
- Did you hear about the guy who got cooled to absolute zero?
He’s 0K now
- Two atoms walk into a bar. One says to the other, “I think I’ve lost an electron!“ “Are you sure?“ “Yes, I’m positive!“
- Why are chemists never able to prank their friends? They lack the element of surprise! ba dum tiss #sciencejokes
- My friend fell into a vat of chemicals.Ironically, it was his quick reaction that killed him.
- It turns out my high school chemistry teacher was right.Alcohol IS a solution.
- A parasite walks into a bar. The bartender says, “Get out! No parasite are welcome in this bar.“ The parasite says, “Well, you’re not a very good host.“
- What did the black holes say when they collided?Nothing, they just waved.
- Q: Why are Helium, Curium, and Barium the medical elements? A: Because if you can’t heal-ium or cure-ium, you bury-um.
- Q: Why shouldn’t you make fun of a paleontologist? A: Because you will get Jurasskicked.
- Sixteen Sodium atoms walk into a bar…Followed by Batman.
- There are 10 kinds of people in this world. Those who understand binary. And those who don’t
- We think you’ll agree that these funny physics jokes definitely have potential! They certainly won’t cause any friction.